Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns 11:25 - Jan 25 with 977 viewsRozz

His performances in the first half of the season were being questioned here not too long ago. Since December his form has been quietly turning and in recent games he looks like he's getting back to his best.

I was interested to just read on the BBC stats he has the same number of assists in all competitions now as Davis (7), scoring 5 more goals (6).

Welcome back, Sir Wesley.
Burns on 11:27 - Jan 25 with 955 viewsDyland

They weren't really that much. It may have seemed that way because the one poster who was consistently calling him out posts literally all day every day.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Burns on 11:39 - Jan 25 with 865 viewsFrimleyBlue

Burns on 11:27 - Jan 25 by Dyland

They weren't really that much. It may have seemed that way because the one poster who was consistently calling him out posts literally all day every day.

Just one was it. A few even in this one thread not even mine)

Burns by jaykay 15 Jan 2023 18:34
i think he read there as three

Also. Don't forget burns himself admitted he wasn't great against plymouth.

He did however roll back the season last night which is all we've wanted to see. Now he needs to do it again next week

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Burns on 11:47 - Jan 25 with 838 viewsDyland

Burns on 11:39 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

Just one was it. A few even in this one thread not even mine)

Burns by jaykay 15 Jan 2023 18:34
i think he read there as three

Also. Don't forget burns himself admitted he wasn't great against plymouth.

He did however roll back the season last night which is all we've wanted to see. Now he needs to do it again next week

I believe so. One poster consistently calling him out, ja. I may be wrong, but probably not.

In all seriousness... last night showed how players benefit from other players, and/or the reverse...

Burns on 11:48 - Jan 25 with 832 viewsBigCommon

Burns has been chugging away nicely.. Probably end up on double figures for both , goals and assists, this season. Which would be a great return for any wide man.
Looked invigorated with a "fresh" Clarke alongside him yesterday...
He's probably the only position left, where we don't really have a quality like for like back up, now.
Burns on 11:49 - Jan 25 with 827 viewsFrimleyBlue

Burns on 11:47 - Jan 25 by Dyland

I believe so. One poster consistently calling him out, ja. I may be wrong, but probably not.

In all seriousness... last night showed how players benefit from other players, and/or the reverse...

Everything last night just worked didn't it.

Don't care who we played. We've come unstuck before. But everyone was on it.

Waka waka eh eh

Burns on 11:50 - Jan 25 with 823 viewsDyland

Burns on 11:49 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

Everything last night just worked didn't it.

Don't care who we played. We've come unstuck before. But everyone was on it.

Burns benefited from Clarke; Chappers from Broadhead. That was really notable imo.

Burns on 11:51 - Jan 25 with 811 viewsFrimleyBlue

Burns on 11:50 - Jan 25 by Dyland

Burns benefited from Clarke; Chappers from Broadhead. That was really notable imo.

Also having freddie back in. Worked with his 2 really well. Also helped broadhead wanted to drill balls out to the flanks as well as looking for freddie and Chaplin.

Need to keep these fellas fit

Waka waka eh eh

Burns on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 805 viewsExiled2Surrey

Burns on 11:47 - Jan 25 by Dyland

You could say that the player he benefited most from was their left back - but that is probably a bit unfair
Login to get fewer ads

Burns on 12:05 - Jan 25 with 752 viewsScuzzer

Last night the inclusion of Clarke gave him the injection that he needed. His crossing was ten times better and with a higher completion rate. A great first half by him.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024