Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want my money back and we should def appeal 20:46 - Jan 22 with 2157 viewsChocorange

The view of the first half was bad enough but when I came up to see the 2nd half as soon as I got a view of the pitch I couldn’t see the other side.

I didn’t expect us to play the second half .

The ref seemed ( I say seemed) cos he went out of view ( even with his bright Orange top) and presumeBly was talking to the managers after the Town fabs starting about not being able to see anything. That was around 55 60 minutes

As the dark came down and the air was dump it was always going to get worse … game needed to be called off while no one was winning because as soon as a team took the lead it became impossible to do.

I want my money back as I paid to see a game , second half I saw very little unless it was in our quarter of the pitch nearest us.
I had idea if their second goal was a shot a header or went in off his a r se.

According to a FL ref , there is no rule about abandonments results standing or not , however this ref has reffed at uefa and fifa level where there is a rule about75 min results standing…
So it seems he did make that comment and on that basis has shortchanged the fans and given the club incorrect information.

Refund and replayed game is what should happen
I want my money back and we should def appeal on 20:47 - Jan 22 with 2120 viewsSitfcB

Blub?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 2065 viewsmat501

Completely agree
I want my money back and we should def appeal on 21:02 - Jan 22 with 2028 viewsIllinoisblue

Would you want money back and a replay if we’d won?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 23:59 - Jan 22 with 1768 viewsArchiRob

Won't happen but I hope we make a formal complaint regarding ref
I want my money back and we should def appeal on 03:26 - Jan 23 with 1656 viewsGiveusaWave

Can see Oxford Utd agreeing to this.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 06:07 - Jan 23 with 1590 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I don't understand why some Town fans were singing "We're Ipswich Town, we'll play in the fog". It was patently obvious that the game wasn't going our way. The ref was a shocker, he just gave every decision Oxford's way.
Without any question, the game should have been stopped early in the second half. It was impossible to play our normal game, long balls (over about 30 yds) were out of the question so what use is Lee Evans in those conditions? As you say, we could only see a quarter of the pitch, and there should be refunds (but won't be). There is no justice in football, we just have to suck it up and thrash Morecambe on Tuesday.
We have the best squad by a mile in L1. With a decent pitch and visibility, a fair ref, and no more than an even share of the luck, we will be unstoppable. COYBs.

Poll: would you rather

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 06:52 - Jan 23 with 1508 viewsGiveusaWave

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 06:07 - Jan 23 by LegendofthePhoenix

I don't understand why some Town fans were singing "We're Ipswich Town, we'll play in the fog". It was patently obvious that the game wasn't going our way. The ref was a shocker, he just gave every decision Oxford's way.
Without any question, the game should have been stopped early in the second half. It was impossible to play our normal game, long balls (over about 30 yds) were out of the question so what use is Lee Evans in those conditions? As you say, we could only see a quarter of the pitch, and there should be refunds (but won't be). There is no justice in football, we just have to suck it up and thrash Morecambe on Tuesday.
We have the best squad by a mile in L1. With a decent pitch and visibility, a fair ref, and no more than an even share of the luck, we will be unstoppable. COYBs.

Funny thing is Oxford Utd got much stronger in the fog. Makes me wonder if they actually trained in those kind of conditions before.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 10:41 - Jan 23 with 1175 viewstextbackup

Glad the Internet wasn’t a thing to see people cry for money back when we played port vale in mid 90’s.
Fog so bad we missed all the goals as up the other end.

Nobody cared, why, because we won… and because back then it was better

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 10:43 - Jan 23 with 1167 viewsclive_baker

It was a farce but an appeal isn't going to change anything. It's done, no point crying about it now we just need to channel that frustration and take it out on the future opponents.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 10:43 - Jan 23 with 1162 viewstextbackup

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 06:07 - Jan 23 by LegendofthePhoenix

Town fans singing thick as pig sht songs at away games? Nooo never?!

The only song I heard on iFollow was ‘football in a library’ almost wanted us to lose on the back of hearing that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 1135 viewsPinewoodblue

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 10:43 - Jan 23 by clive_baker

It was a farce but an appeal isn't going to change anything. It's done, no point crying about it now we just need to channel that frustration and take it out on the future opponents.

Doubt if the club will ask for game to be replayed but they certainly are entitled to an explanation as to why someone unaware of the rules that applied in English football was officiating.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I want my money back and we should def appeal on 17:42 - Jan 23 with 855 viewsFrimleyBlue

Weren't they singing the KM song whilst still including "ladapo in attack" when he was sat on the bench..

I sounded like it on I follow anyway.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024