Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Burgess to take a rest 18:50 - Jan 22 with 848 viewsStewards_Enquiry

I feel we need to go back to a back three and would go with Clarke Wolf and Edmunson. Make it more solid and allow the wingbacks to push on again !

19 Games and for me 15 wins minimum ti be in top two. Plymouth and she’d wed play each other soon and then if we can beat Sheff Wed we could be back in it

Upppa town

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Time for Burgess to take a rest on 18:54 - Jan 22 with 819 viewsMullet

We are still playing that back 3, but McKenna has since identified it more as a back 4 with two different full backs in terms of style and support that's all.

I think JD will be rotated with Clarke a lot as he's had to carry us so much and Leif had a long period with no competition too.

Cannot fathom the decline of Edmundson. He seemed to have the odd rick last season but once in a fair few games, now he's nowhere near it. Baffling.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Time for Burgess to take a rest on 19:07 - Jan 22 with 766 viewsbraveblue

Time for Burgess to take a rest on 18:54 - Jan 22 by Mullet

We are still playing that back 3, but McKenna has since identified it more as a back 4 with two different full backs in terms of style and support that's all.

I think JD will be rotated with Clarke a lot as he's had to carry us so much and Leif had a long period with no competition too.

Cannot fathom the decline of Edmundson. He seemed to have the odd rick last season but once in a fair few games, now he's nowhere near it. Baffling.

He looked really good against Rotherham.
Time for Burgess to take a rest on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 764 viewscbower

Time for Burgess to take a rest on 18:54 - Jan 22 by Mullet

Burgess does lots of good things but he is far too slow on the turn and is a bit prone to diving in to unnecessary challenges. His attempt to stop Wildschut yesterday was schoolboy and whilst the Fleetwood and Plymouth goals were unlucky deflections, I feel he went at both blocks with his wrong leg. As for Edmundson, I don't think he is fully fit and hasn't been all season. He is a far better footballer than Burgess though.

bluescouser

Time for Burgess to take a rest on 22:32 - Jan 22 with 563 viewsGarv

Time for Burgess to take a rest on 19:07 - Jan 22 by braveblue

He looked really good against Rotherham.

He's rarely looked anything but good. The odd bad game.

Burgess got in on merit, but for me Edmundson is far superior and seems more likely to be part of the future (hopefully) than CB.

It's a mystery he hasn't been involved. Every time Keogh makes the squad and GE is left at home makes me wonder about his chances going forwards.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024