Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 21:21 - Jan 21 with 2149 viewsstarofanglia

Pi$$ing people off again today by deciding they can sit wherever they feel like and then refuse to move when asked by the (very friendly) stewards who were then treated to foul mouthed abuse.
BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:31 - Jan 21 with 2055 viewsITFC_Forever

I very much doubt it’s the inner core of BA, but the teenage little brats that attach themselves to them.
They’re a pain in the backside.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:34 - Jan 21 with 2033 viewsCheltenham_Blue

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:31 - Jan 21 by ITFC_Forever

I very much doubt it’s the inner core of BA, but the teenage little brats that attach themselves to them.

Yep. Going to a ground and sitting in someone else's seat deliberately, when you are all the same set of supporters, and then refusing to move for your own supporters so they can sit in the seats they bought is pretty sh*tty.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:38 - Jan 21 with 1993 viewsITFC_Forever

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:34 - Jan 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yep. Going to a ground and sitting in someone else's seat deliberately, when you are all the same set of supporters, and then refusing to move for your own supporters so they can sit in the seats they bought is pretty sh*tty.

Some of them did it with our seats at Wycombe. They moved back a row when we turned up, then got sent on their way when the residents of those seats arrived as well.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2023 8:23]

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:00 - Jan 21 with 1854 viewsstarofanglia

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:31 - Jan 21 by ITFC_Forever

A couple of very recognisable core members albeit with a bunch of spotty oikes joining in
BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:08 - Jan 21 with 1782 viewsfactual_blue

Take it up with the club. They're in breach of the ground regulations.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:10 - Jan 21 with 1765 viewsTown_Boy

Don’t worry “blue action massive” will be in the cobbold before we know it

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 1750 viewsfactual_blue

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 21:34 - Jan 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Sit on them.

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:50 - Jan 21 with 1596 viewsCheltenham_Blue

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:14 - Jan 21 by factual_blue

Sit on them.

What? With my flatulance?

Login to get fewer ads

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:51 - Jan 21 with 1595 viewsJon_456

The four spotty kids in their stone island jackets behind me were nice and pleasant at full time.

“Kill yourself” & “slit your throats” were some of the stand out comments directed at the players at FT.
BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 23:06 - Jan 21 with 1536 viewsFoD_Blue

Some guy a couple of rows behind me at the final whistle decided it was a good idea to take his anger out by stamping on the back of a seat in an attempt to break it. I saw similar behaviour (possibly from the same person) at the end of the Charlton game.
Fortunately said individual was incapable of causing any damage to the seat.

If this is the sort of behaviour that you think is acceptable when representing our club at an away game, then please go and find another team to 'support' as you are definitely not welcome as an Ipswich supporter.

Fans in the crowd shouting out that opposition players are paedos, shouting abuse at ballboys and generally being abusive. One of said fans was ejected at half time, which was a bit of a highlight in a pretty grim day.

Is this the acceptable face of modern football?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 23:40]
BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 23:09 - Jan 21 with 1506 viewsCheltenham_Blue

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 23:06 - Jan 21 by FoD_Blue

Some guy a couple of rows behind me at the final whistle decided it was a good idea to take his anger out by stamping on the back of a seat in an attempt to break it. I saw similar behaviour (possibly from the same person) at the end of the Charlton game.
Fortunately said individual was incapable of causing any damage to the seat.

If this is the sort of behaviour that you think is acceptable when representing our club at an away game, then please go and find another team to 'support' as you are definitely not welcome as an Ipswich supporter.

Fans in the crowd shouting out that opposition players are paedos, shouting abuse at ballboys and generally being abusive. One of said fans was ejected at half time, which was a bit of a highlight in a pretty grim day.

Is this the acceptable face of modern football?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 23:40]

It is amongst certain individuals, and often passed off as ,’banter’

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 23:36 - Jan 21 with 1389 viewsfactual_blue

BA Yoof not helping themselves again #427 on 22:50 - Jan 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

What? With my flatulance?

All the more reason.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024