Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? 15:32 - Jan 11 with 1824 viewsPhilTWTD

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 15:42 - Jan 11 with 1743 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hmm. Why the sudden interest Phil. Got a story sitting there in the background have you.. just waiting to announce one you're given the go ahead...

You can announce it. We won't tell anyone.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 15:43 - Jan 11 with 1746 viewsSteve_M

You missed out podcasts.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 16:13 - Jan 11 with 1663 viewsKropotkin123

List from EADT
- Keepers: Walton, Hladky.
- Right-backs: Donacien, Vincent-Young.
- Centre-backs: Woolfenden, Burgess, Edmundson, Keogh.
- Left-backs: Davis, Leigh.
- Centre-midfielders: Morsy, Evans, Luongo, Humphreys.
- Right-wing: Burns, Jackson.
- Central No.10s: Chaplin, Aluko.
- Inside left forward: Broadhead, Harness, Edwards.
- Strikers: Hirst, Ladapo, Ahadme.

I think the weakest players in the squad are Keogh, Jackson and then Ahadme. I suspect we are more likely to find a better CD in the summer at the quality level that would improve the team. It's harsh on Ahadme and more because he hasn't proven himself. Jackson has been under the level we've needed from him.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 16:20]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

You'd struggle to find.... on 16:16 - Jan 11 with 1663 viewsBloots

...any time in recent, and even not so recent, history when "none" would be the most popular vote.

We really can't afford to screw this up.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 16:23 - Jan 11 with 1625 viewsSWGF

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 15:43 - Jan 11 by Steve_M

You missed out podcasts.

That's the sort of thing I'd expect from Mullet

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 16:30 - Jan 11 with 1581 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 16:13 - Jan 11 by Kropotkin123

List from EADT
- Keepers: Walton, Hladky.
- Right-backs: Donacien, Vincent-Young.
- Centre-backs: Woolfenden, Burgess, Edmundson, Keogh.
- Left-backs: Davis, Leigh.
- Centre-midfielders: Morsy, Evans, Luongo, Humphreys.
- Right-wing: Burns, Jackson.
- Central No.10s: Chaplin, Aluko.
- Inside left forward: Broadhead, Harness, Edwards.
- Strikers: Hirst, Ladapo, Ahadme.

I think the weakest players in the squad are Keogh, Jackson and then Ahadme. I suspect we are more likely to find a better CD in the summer at the quality level that would improve the team. It's harsh on Ahadme and more because he hasn't proven himself. Jackson has been under the level we've needed from him.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 16:20]

...Luongo...

Edit...oops...
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 16:31]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:07 - Jan 11 with 1452 viewsShineyblueknives

I'd say a central defender just as cover if we get an injury,
I'm not sure if Keogh has much left in the tank and would be able to cover if we had a couple of injuries

Are there any youths or players out on loan that could be recalled to provide cover?

Poll: How many of the remaining games do you think town can win

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:24 - Jan 11 with 1400 viewsMullet

Legs

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:25 - Jan 11 with 1385 viewsMullet

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 16:23 - Jan 11 by SWGF

That's the sort of thing I'd expect from Mullet

Steve wishes he was Mullet level innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:47 - Jan 11 with 1292 viewscressi

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:25 - Jan 11 by Mullet

Steve wishes he was Mullet level innit

Is it time to moan at Keogh now his fine as back up.
My concern is if Janoi gets injured KVY cannot defend OK going forward but a liability at defending
Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:49 - Jan 11 with 1285 viewsPhilTWTD

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 15:42 - Jan 11 by FrimleyBlue

Hmm. Why the sudden interest Phil. Got a story sitting there in the background have you.. just waiting to announce one you're given the go ahead...

You can announce it. We won't tell anyone.

No, just remembered I hadn't updated the frontpage poll for ages.
Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 18:07 - Jan 11 with 1230 viewsFrimleyBlue

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:49 - Jan 11 by PhilTWTD

No, just remembered I hadn't updated the frontpage poll for ages.

Well that was an anti climax.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 20:53 - Jan 11 with 1027 viewsKropotkin123

Which area of the squad most needs strengthening in the remainder of the window? on 17:47 - Jan 11 by cressi

Is it time to moan at Keogh now his fine as back up.
My concern is if Janoi gets injured KVY cannot defend OK going forward but a liability at defending

I don't think anyone is moaning here. They were (I was) merely answering the question posed in the title, with a little bit more detail.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024