Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don’t get promoted this season… 05:51 - Jan 10 with 13724 viewschicoazul

It will be the greatest failure in the clubs history. Worse than relegation worse than losing to Them in the play offs worse than not winning the league in 81. All that will pale in comparison. The single greatest failure in history.
The club is on a knife edge. What would the future hold?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 06:51 - Jan 10 with 6619 viewsFixed_It

Love the positivity. Keep it up!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 06:51 - Jan 10 with 6610 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

You got up early to post that…really not worth it.

I suppose some might 🎣
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:10 - Jan 10 with 6542 viewsBlueNomad

You do know too much stress is bad for you don't you? You talk as if Gamechanger would just drop us the day after the Play-Off Final.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 7:13]
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:12 - Jan 10 with 6517 viewsStokieBlue

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 06:51 - Jan 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I suppose some might 🎣

When one aspires to be an internet edgelord then this is the kind of dedication that is required.

Chico still has a long way to go, he's probably still on the second page of the Unabomber manifesto.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:23 - Jan 10 with 6405 viewschicoazul

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 06:51 - Jan 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I suppose some might 🎣

I didn’t get up early to post that.
Do you disagree with my sentiment?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:31 - Jan 10 with 6346 viewssouthnorfolkblue

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:23 - Jan 10 by chicoazul

It does make you wonder what it takes to get out of this division if this squad cannot get us promoted either this season or next.

Poll: Our final position

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:31 - Jan 10 with 6339 viewsHorsham

I’m not sure anything associated with the 81 season can really be considered a failure!

I’m also not ready to entertain the thought of not getting promoted at the moment so I guess it would be pretty bad! Tbh I’d rather stay in a happy lane for the time being:)
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:42 - Jan 10 with 6261 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:23 - Jan 10 by chicoazul

No.
Login to get fewer ads

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:53 - Jan 10 with 6182 viewsStewart27

Why on earth are you using seasons where we did well as examples of the biggest fails in our history?

Do you not think the first 3 seasons in league one would count as failures? Or do these times make you contented?

I know there’s probably a name for people who can’t handle the good times. Not sure what it is. Maybe you could find out and then rip your Marcus Evans and Paul Lambert posters down.

Obviously Sir Bobby, Gamechanger and KM aren’t for you.
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 08:08 - Jan 10 with 6074 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We've spent money on one player in Jan.

No need for a melt down.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 08:17 - Jan 10 with 6029 viewsRobTheMonk

The biggest failure in my time was giving Paul Lambert a 5 year contract lol.

I'd be disappointed if we don't go up, but I wouldn't call it a failure. We've progressed massively both on and off the pitch and are building a team that can compete in the Championship.
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 08:20 - Jan 10 with 5995 viewsdirtyboy

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:31 - Jan 10 by southnorfolkblue

It does make you wonder what it takes to get out of this division if this squad cannot get us promoted either this season or next.

Football is a funny old game....we're competing with a Plymouth side doing a League One impression of 2016 Leicester City, the stars have alilgned for them.

Then we have Sheffield Wednesday, arguably a bigger club than us with, let's be honest, some very decent players in their team.

Get it straight, it's a 3 horse race > at best

At worst, Derby, Bolton and Barnsley join the party.

I'm just enjoying the season as the best i've experienced in a long long time.
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 08:22 - Jan 10 with 5989 viewsghostofescobar

Very odd post, but I'll bite. When our current owners took over, this club was broken, inside, outside, top to bottom, on the pitch and off. Some of our fans, with short memories, are forgetting quite how bad things were. To be where we are, on the pitch and off of it, at this stage is, I think, incredible. KM only took over a little over a year ago. I genuinely thought this season may be a season too early to get into the automatic places and maybe even to push into the play offs. I thought there was too much to fix, in too short a time. If we don't go up, I much prefer this knife edge to the one we'd be facing under Evans, which I have no doubt would eventually have sucked us into a struggle against falling into L2.

GhostOfEscobar

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 08:46 - Jan 10 with 5834 viewsLeoMuff

The future would hold possible promotion next season ?

Game changer aren’t going away if they are prepared to drop £1.5m in league 1. I hope we go up obviously but I don’t think it’s disaster if we don’t.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 09:04 - Jan 10 with 5706 viewsfabian_illness

Many people still mention our failure to spend in the January window under Mccarthy a few seasons ago. What might have been....

Some people just love a moan I guess.
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 5506 viewsSamWhiteUK

What happened to you, Chico? I'm sure you didn't used to be like this. Every one of your posts now is doom, gloom and general crap.
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:04 - Jan 10 with 5443 viewsTalkingBlues

Don't worry, Marcus has been in the ear of the yank investors and come up with a "new" 5 year plan for success, all is well.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:18 - Jan 10 with 5325 viewsWallingford_Boy

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 07:12 - Jan 10 by StokieBlue

When one aspires to be an internet edgelord then this is the kind of dedication that is required.

Chico still has a long way to go, he's probably still on the second page of the Unabomber manifesto.

SB

Nooooooo, you used the "E" word!!

That is exclusively reserved for Badger!

RIP Sir Bobby

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:36 - Jan 10 with 5217 viewsChurchman

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 08:22 - Jan 10 by ghostofescobar

Very odd post, but I'll bite. When our current owners took over, this club was broken, inside, outside, top to bottom, on the pitch and off. Some of our fans, with short memories, are forgetting quite how bad things were. To be where we are, on the pitch and off of it, at this stage is, I think, incredible. KM only took over a little over a year ago. I genuinely thought this season may be a season too early to get into the automatic places and maybe even to push into the play offs. I thought there was too much to fix, in too short a time. If we don't go up, I much prefer this knife edge to the one we'd be facing under Evans, which I have no doubt would eventually have sucked us into a struggle against falling into L2.

Agreed. The progress the club has made on and off the pitch in 18 months is amazing. I get the ‘we’ve not been promoted yet’ and why some think KM has achieved nothing.

Personally, I think he has achieved an awful lot. The building blocks continue to be put in place. There is an ethos about the squad, an identity and a feeling that they want to do well for each other. People at the club appear to care; to be pulling in the same direction.

The contrast with what’s gone before is stark. I believe that even if we fail to go up this year, we will be all the stronger next. We are building. All good.
If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:46 - Jan 10 with 5160 viewschicoazul

Unsure why so many boyos are so rattled by this simple statement of fact. It would be the greatest failure of our history to not go up now after the new arrivals & our current squad and position.
And if that happens will we be sold in very short order? Will Ashton et al be off?

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:48 - Jan 10 with 5115 viewsclive_baker

You don't half post some sh1t

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 5053 viewsTalkingBlues

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:46 - Jan 10 by chicoazul

Unsure why so many boyos are so rattled by this simple statement of fact. It would be the greatest failure of our history to not go up now after the new arrivals & our current squad and position.
And if that happens will we be sold in very short order? Will Ashton et al be off?

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:56 - Jan 10 with 5044 viewsSitfcB

If we don’t get promoted this season I think it’ll be down to bad luck more than anything.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:57 - Jan 10 with 5040 viewsArnieM

OP’er ……. <<>>>COMPLETE IDIOT!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If we don’t get promoted this season… on 10:57 - Jan 10 with 5038 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Goodness me, I thought I was a doom merchant!

Relax my brother, we will be ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024