Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) 20:58 - Jan 8 with 2626 viewscanaryhunter86

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:00 - Jan 8 with 2602 viewsringwoodblue

Like anyone on here is going to say No!

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:01 - Jan 8 with 2600 viewsCoastalblue

In a world of silly questions.....

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:05 - Jan 8 with 2544 viewsMeadowlark

Cheese?
Shefki or Pablo?
Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jan 8 with 2532 viewsSitfcB

Na it will be horrible.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 8 with 2505 viewsMelford

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

Na it will be horrible.

Jim's last game, Gio pulling the strings. Singing "we'll never play you again" as we sent them down.

Everything from that day forward was sh!t, Keane and Clegg were through the door within a week and the banter era started, we haven't beaten them since.

The only way the banter era officially ends is when we give them a good hiding

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:29 - Jan 8 with 2471 viewsGavTWTD

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 8 by Melford

Jim's last game, Gio pulling the strings. Singing "we'll never play you again" as we sent them down.

Everything from that day forward was sh!t, Keane and Clegg were through the door within a week and the banter era started, we haven't beaten them since.

Destruction Derby II

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:38 - Jan 8 with 2422 viewsSitfcB

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 8 by Melford

I always think how much has changed in peoples lives since then, a f’king long time!!!

It can’t come soon enough!!

COYB

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 8 with 2390 viewsMelford

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:38 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

I always think how much has changed in peoples lives since then, a f’king long time!!!

I was in my 20s then, now I'm in my 40s. You've gone from the kid who lost his shoes to family man taking his kid to games.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:48 - Jan 8 with 2360 viewsSitfcB

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 8 by Melford

I was in my 20s then, now I'm in my 40s. You've gone from the kid who lost his shoes to family man taking his kid to games.

Exactly, crazy times!!

COYB

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 22:36 - Jan 8 with 2227 viewsdavblue

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

Na it will be horrible.

How many games have we played in that time? What’s our record? I can’t be bothered to look it up now!

Me and my brother were talking about them earlier on and he wanted them
In the cup, I said I’d rather play them in a league game at Carrow road and give them a hiding there in an ideal world. Just something about doing it at their place would give me great satisfaction after all these years.

Still a way to go to get to their level, but it feels like we are slowly getting there.
Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 23:01 - Jan 8 with 2122 viewsclive_baker

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 22:36 - Jan 8 by davblue

How many games have we played in that time? What’s our record? I can’t be bothered to look it up now!

Me and my brother were talking about them earlier on and he wanted them
In the cup, I said I’d rather play them in a league game at Carrow road and give them a hiding there in an ideal world. Just something about doing it at their place would give me great satisfaction after all these years.

Still a way to go to get to their level, but it feels like we are slowly getting there.

This looks accurate to me.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/ipswich-town/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Norwich%20

12 since, 5 draws and 7 defeats.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 23:08 - Jan 8 with 2086 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Raise your gaze...

I'm looking forward to the days we routinely best the Manchester clubs and Liverpool etc.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 23:15 - Jan 8 with 2049 viewsSitfcB

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 23:01 - Jan 8 by clive_baker

This looks accurate to me.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/ipswich-town/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Norwich%20

12 since, 5 draws and 7 defeats.

Should’ve been a win in there really. Still have that moment etched in my head.

ffs.

COYB

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 02:20 - Jan 9 with 1839 viewsbournemouthblue

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:38 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

It's about that time when the current timeline begins to go rogue

The credit crunch, Cameron, Crimea, Brexit, Trump, Boris, CoVid

There's a moment where we don't sign Hoolahan and they do, that's about the time things start to break

Is 2022 the year things start to write themselves again?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 03:58 - Jan 9 with 1767 viewsIllinoisblue

Welcome new poster who immediately asks about Norwich.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 04:44 - Jan 9 with 1741 viewsmarvellous

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 8 by Melford

I was in my 20s too. My dad was alive, I was unmarried, childless, still a season ticket holder...

We really owe those sister botherers a good hiding for all the sh!te I've been through!
Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 09:22 - Jan 9 with 1406 viewsStewart27

A month after the birth of my daughter.

She’s now about to do her GCSE’s.
Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 16:37 - Jan 9 with 1223 viewscanaryhunter86

Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 03:58 - Jan 9 by Illinoisblue

Welcome new poster who immediately asks about Norwich.

Got to start with the good stuff
Who’s looking forward to the day we best Norwich City again? (n/t) on 16:45 - Jan 9 with 1175 viewsdeano85

Who..?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024