Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys 14:13 - Jan 7 with 2156 viewsJamestownPrince

Anyone else remember 2 players of the same name in an Ipswich game?

PS.. I know that the Rotherham one has a double barreled surname but uses Humphreys
Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:15 - Jan 7 with 2127 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Doesn't he spell it Humphries (the Rotherham one)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:17 - Jan 7 with 2105 viewsGiant_Midget

Surely an Ipswich V Huddersfield game featured Tommy Smith on both sides?
Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:17 - Jan 7 with 2104 viewspositivity

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:15 - Jan 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

tommy smith

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:20 - Jan 7 with 2066 viewsCrock

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:15 - Jan 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Isn’t it also spelled versus?

Poll: Favourite number?

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 2009 viewsCBBlue

Ah crap didn't realise that. Couldn't believe Paddy Power were offering 90/1 odds on Humphreys being 1st scorer but guess that might explain it.

* although PP have only got the name listed once for goalscorers so who knows.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:45 - Jan 7 with 1892 viewscbower

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:17 - Jan 7 by Giant_Midget

Surely an Ipswich V Huddersfield game featured Tommy Smith on both sides?

Well we all dream of a team of Tommy Smith's, a team of Tommy Smith's.....

bluescouser

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:52 - Jan 7 with 1853 viewsJ2BLUE

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:28 - Jan 7 by CBBlue

Ah crap didn't realise that. Couldn't believe Paddy Power were offering 90/1 odds on Humphreys being 1st scorer but guess that might explain it.

Sky have named the club each plays for and our one is a much shorter price.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 15:44 - Jan 7 with 1765 viewsKropotkin123

Have we cracked out "2 Cameron Humphreys, there's only 2 Cameron Humphreys" yet?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 15:47 - Jan 7 with 1729 viewsTrumptonBlue

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 14:28 - Jan 7 by CBBlue

Good luck with those negotiations.
Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 15:49 - Jan 7 with 1682 viewsJ2BLUE

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 15:47 - Jan 7 by TrumptonBlue

Good luck with those negotiations.

If this is settled as a winner in error withdraw ASAP before they correct it. Depending on your card withdrawals could be instant from PP so well worth getting the money out before they realise.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 16:20 - Jan 7 with 1564 viewsCBBlue

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 15:49 - Jan 7 by J2BLUE

If this is settled as a winner in error withdraw ASAP before they correct it. Depending on your card withdrawals could be instant from PP so well worth getting the money out before they realise.

Bloody typical, not settled so guessing they won't. PP didn't put club beside the name and there's still only 1 Cameron Humphreys on their list and his odds are now 12/1 for next scorer and locked for anytime. Could argue it but got no chance verses a bookie.

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 16:24 - Jan 7 with 1537 viewsKingsCrossBlue

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 15:49 - Jan 7 by J2BLUE

I have this exact bet on with Paddy’s and the bet is currently frozen out. Only £1 each way, but I’m sure they’ll wiggle out of paying. I shall keep checking though, thanks for the tip!

This reminds me of a bet on the Gibraltar rugby team, years ago
Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 16:39 - Jan 7 with 1488 viewsCBBlue

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 16:24 - Jan 7 by KingsCrossBlue

I have this exact bet on with Paddy’s and the bet is currently frozen out. Only £1 each way, but I’m sure they’ll wiggle out of paying. I shall keep checking though, thanks for the tip!

This reminds me of a bet on the Gibraltar rugby team, years ago

Ditto although I'm only 50p each way but still not to be sniffed at.

I see he's no longer on there at all now.

Cameron Humphreys verses Cameron Humphreys on 16:51 - Jan 7 with 1445 viewspatrickswell

From In Quest of Glory - Ipswich Town Under Bobby Robson 1969-82

“Frank Clarke came closest to scoring, his header being scrambled off the line - by Frank Clark!”

Taken from a summary of our goalless draw at Newcastle in November 1970.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024