Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? 10:46 - Jan 6 with 8402 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I might need to travel to Dallas for the day and watch it on ESPN+

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 5818 viewsSitfcB

If you can’t find anywhere to watch then believe the commentary is available online via BBC Radio Suffolk, on smart speakers as well etc.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 11:30 - Jan 6 with 5787 viewsDJR

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 11:23 - Jan 6 by SitfcB

If you can’t find anywhere to watch then believe the commentary is available online via BBC Radio Suffolk, on smart speakers as well etc.

And a much better (and cheaper) option than signing up to the I-follow in-house audio coverage, which will be available as well.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 11:33 - Jan 6 with 5768 viewsearlsgreenblue

Showing as you say, Kodi will show it probably either Apex Sport, Rising Tides, or Titan.
As I find it tomorrow lunchtime ish I’ll post where it’s likely to be found.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:40 - Jan 6 with 5607 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Nice. Is it definitely on espn+? $9.99 for one month right?
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:43 - Jan 6 with 5573 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:40 - Jan 6 by BrockleyBlue78

Nice. Is it definitely on espn+? $9.99 for one month right?

That’s what it says in various places but yet to check their schedule

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:34 - Jan 6 with 5487 viewsthepommylump

I believe its on Paramount+ in Australia as they have it listed!
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:39 - Jan 6 with 5463 viewsclive_baker

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:34 - Jan 6 by thepommylump

Isn't that a comedy channel?

Makes sense I guess.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:53 - Jan 6 with 5388 viewsearlsgreenblue

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:43 - Jan 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

That’s what it says in various places but yet to check their schedule

I have & it is listed!
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 06:22 - Jan 7 with 5136 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:53 - Jan 6 by earlsgreenblue

I have & it is listed!

Has anyone been able to get this to work?

I can't get a payment method accepted, have tried various different cards and browsers, and even PayPal though can't get it to accept payment.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 08:16 - Jan 7 with 4944 viewsGavTWTD

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 06:22 - Jan 7 by BrockleyBlue78

I can't get a payment method accepted, have tried various different cards and browsers, and even PayPal though can't get it to accept payment.

It's behaving oddly for me, mainly showing no content. I can search for Ipswich and something comes up, but can't select it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:13 - Jan 7 with 4769 viewsTractorchef

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 06:22 - Jan 7 by BrockleyBlue78

I’ve been having the same issue, are you using Nord VPN? Saw on another site that ExpressVPN works better for ESPN in the uk but would imagine that they’re sponsored by them so not sure it’s worth signing up for that.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:23 - Jan 7 with 4732 viewstivo

4 streams have come up on the site I use. Whether they will be any good or not, will see at 3.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:24 - Jan 7 with 4730 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:13 - Jan 7 by Tractorchef

I’ve been having the same issue, are you using Nord VPN? Saw on another site that ExpressVPN works better for ESPN in the uk but would imagine that they’re sponsored by them so not sure it’s worth signing up for that.

Yes, also using NordVPN. Will give obfuscated a go and see if that works.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:30 - Jan 7 with 4681 viewsblueislander

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 11:23 - Jan 6 by SitfcB

The Sitters media information service coming up trumps again. It will be the dulcet tones of Brenner Woolley for me.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:41 - Jan 7 with 4637 viewsurbanblue

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:34 - Jan 6 by thepommylump

Yes it is. Have to join Australian Paramount + for A$8.99 per month though which is about a Fiver. Can cancel any time.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:48 - Jan 7 with 4608 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:41 - Jan 7 by urbanblue

Yes it is. Have to join Australian Paramount + for A$8.99 per month though which is about a Fiver. Can cancel any time.

Nice, thanks. Will give that a go as not having any joy with Nord or ProtonVPN (free version) with ESPN+.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 10:02 - Jan 7 with 4566 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 09:48 - Jan 7 by BrockleyBlue78

Nice, thanks. Will give that a go as not having any joy with Nord or ProtonVPN (free version) with ESPN+.

Hmmmm. Still no luck, can’t get Paramount+ Australia to accept payment method (get Invalid token message), have tried various cards.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 10:59 - Jan 7 with 4397 viewsjaykay

not sure if this works
https://olesport.live/
or for radio
https://radio.garden/listen/bbc/pedmYjsm

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:43 - Jan 7 with 4201 viewsSteve_M

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 10:02 - Jan 7 by BrockleyBlue78

Hmmmm. Still no luck, can’t get Paramount+ Australia to accept payment method (get Invalid token message), have tried various cards.

I found the same thing with ESPN for the Buxton match, just wouldn’t accept any payment. The previous time I tried it, Plymouth last season, I hit it to accept my money.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:52 - Jan 7 with 4138 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:43 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

I found the same thing with ESPN for the Buxton match, just wouldn’t accept any payment. The previous time I tried it, Plymouth last season, I hit it to accept my money.

Found an answer to this - Signed up for Paramount+ UK £6.99 a month, but you can cancel within 7 days. Logged out of Paramount+ and closed browser.

VPN to Brisbane, and open up Paramount+ and log in using my UK log in.

Bob's your uncle, and Fanny's your aunt, I'm watching Tyreece Simpson playing for 'Uddersfield - He's not doing much running. Preston on top at the moment.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 12:55]

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:58 - Jan 7 with 4091 viewsRorschach

I think we’re stuck with Brenner shrieking like a mating harpy before instantly announcing that the ball has gone wide/been safely gathered/been kicked out of the stadium.

I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me.

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:02 - Jan 7 with 4065 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:52 - Jan 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Found an answer to this - Signed up for Paramount+ UK £6.99 a month, but you can cancel within 7 days. Logged out of Paramount+ and closed browser.

Bob's your uncle, and Fanny's your aunt, I'm watching Tyreece Simpson playing for 'Uddersfield - He's not doing much running. Preston on top at the moment.

Thanks. That worked a treat.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:15 - Jan 7 with 3969 viewsDJR

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:58 - Jan 7 by Rorschach

I think we’re stuck with Brenner shrieking like a mating harpy before instantly announcing that the ball has gone wide/been safely gathered/been kicked out of the stadium.

You do have the option of the I-follow in-house audio coverage but you have to pay for a monthly pass.

Personally, I prefer Brenner, and he's free.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:28 - Jan 7 with 3893 viewsCrayonKing

I think some of the online bookies have FA Cup games. Betfair look to have all the early games on.
Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 13:34 - Jan 7 with 3836 viewsnorthants

Anyone found any coverage for tomorrow yet? on 12:52 - Jan 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Great research....thanks 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024