Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? 21:47 - Jan 4 with 1288 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 21:51 - Jan 4 with 1234 viewsOldsmoker

Can we have Wickham with Bonnes' passion?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 21:54 - Jan 4 with 1217 viewsWicklowBlue

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 21:51 - Jan 4 by Oldsmoker

Can we have Wickham with Bonnes' passion?

I'd counter that with, can we have Bonne with Wickham's offside line awareness.
We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 22:07 - Jan 4 with 1158 viewsOldsmoker

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 21:54 - Jan 4 by WicklowBlue

I'd counter that with, can we have Bonne with Wickham's offside line awareness.

I was concentrating on strengths and you on their weaknesses.
Says more about you than me.

PS. Bonne is a bit 'keen' to get in the action isn't he?
That's my 'be nice' opinion.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 22:54 - Jan 4 with 1017 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Subject to fitness (big if I know), Wickham every day of the week. Bonne is a decent league 1 striker but Wickham will score goals at a higher level, which is hopefully what we’re going to need moving forward

Poll: Our final position

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 05:23 - Jan 5 with 824 viewsChondzoresk

Pity there wasn’t a “neither” option.
We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 06:54 - Jan 5 with 768 viewsEly_Blue

If you think either are the answer then you clearly haven’t understood the question!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have? on 16:06 - Jan 5 with 505 viewsBigCommon

I'd have a new recruitment team if it came down to this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024