Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rockin' All Over The World at FT... 10:42 - Dec 28 with 1754 viewsFunge

... don't do that again, please, Towun. Really odd thing to do. Bit of Hey Jude, bit of Super Kieran McK, fine.

Nice that the volume in the NSL has been switched from silent to deafeningly loud.

Football quite good though.

Happy New Year.
Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 10:47 - Dec 28 with 1695 viewsMullet

Apparently Foz left his Aphex Twin cassette in the car.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 10:49 - Dec 28 with 1674 viewsPlums

I wasn't there but that song ruined the end of the play off final for me. All the Town fans singing and celebrating the promotion and Wembley played it at full bore over the top. Crass and unnecessary plastic USA-style stadium management.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 11:06 - Dec 28 with 1586 viewsSwansea_Blue

I like it, I like it….

(It wasn’t funny the first time)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 11:09 - Dec 28 with 1582 viewsChurchman

I’m a bit old fashioned. While I don’t mind music in the run up to a game, half time, after and goal celebration stuff gets a big fat no from me.

A military band old Wembley style or that soloist that did Nessun Dorma etc at Highbury in 1978 was ok.

At the NFL games in London, they always have somebody murdering the US anthem then somebody else screeching through the U.K. one. Totally unnecessary for me.

Now the mascot bungee jumping off the roof while taking selfies - that’s entertainment! I think…

Edit: the song was actually written by John Fogerty of Creedence fame. The Quo version was good and I did see the Rocking all over World tour in 78. The gig was described as like having your brains pulled out through your nostrils. It was mental. Happy memories.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 11:15]
Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 12:01 - Dec 28 with 1426 viewsFtnfwest

Story of the blues in the background would have been optimum
Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 12:16 - Dec 28 with 1364 viewsMillsTash

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 10:47 - Dec 28 by Mullet

Apparently Foz left his Aphex Twin cassette in the car.

Pity he wasn’t left in the car
Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 12:22 - Dec 28 with 1338 viewsDeano69

PA for interviews etc still utterly pointless in Cobbold stand. The Milts Half time interview was totally incoherent sadly, even with the benefit of the screen it still wasn't possible to even get a inkling of what was being said, real shame.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 20:18 - Dec 28 with 1016 viewsjacobnikons

Rowt wrong with Rockin All over the World is far better than that Hey Jude guff. Foz should bring back Singing the Blues but not with the pc lyrics he changed for the last time the club released it as a single during the Burley era.
Login to get fewer ads

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 20:23 - Dec 28 with 994 viewsblueprint

Fox obviously has terrible taste in music .
Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 966 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Rockin' All Over The World at FT... on 20:23 - Dec 28 by blueprint

Fox obviously has terrible taste in music .

Amd he's not a doctor either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024