Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) 11:12 - Dec 27 with 4658 viewscarlisleaway

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 11:39 - Dec 27 with 4583 viewsbradforblues

Making the trip down from sunny Bradford for this game. COYB

you are my ipswich !!

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:20 - Dec 27 with 4294 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Currently the top two; both playing good football; 3.00 Saturday kick off. It ought to be a sell-out for both sets of fans really. Hopefully will truly tell us the current capacity.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:48 - Dec 27 with 4155 viewsunstableblue

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:20 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Currently the top two; both playing good football; 3.00 Saturday kick off. It ought to be a sell-out for both sets of fans really. Hopefully will truly tell us the current capacity.

They’ll perhaps bring a 1000.

And there won’t be the Boxing Day season ticket no shows… so think we’ll top the 28,415 of Derby home game.

Huge game. One of the biggest fixtures I can remember for a while.Time to beat our rivals and take the top spot.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:20 - Dec 27 with 4049 viewsNeedhamChris

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:48 - Dec 27 by unstableblue

And there won’t be the Boxing Day season ticket no shows… so think we’ll top the 28,415 of Derby home game.

Huge game. One of the biggest fixtures I can remember for a while.Time to beat our rivals and take the top spot.

I feel like we cover this after every game, but the 'no shows' would still have been in the official attendance

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:22 - Dec 27 with 4027 viewsmarvellous

I've just got a ticket each for the boy and I. He can give his blackout shirt that he got for Christmas a debut appearance. It's the first game we've been to since Bolton on the opening day. I'm ridiculously excited!
Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:46 - Dec 27 with 3895 viewsxrayspecs

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:48 - Dec 27 by unstableblue

Plymouth took 2600 to MKDons and 2300 to Derby so can see them selling the full allocation.

As others have said, no shows are counted in the attendance.

To beat the Derby figure, Town would need to sell virtually all available tickets. Lots left at the moment and the restricted view tickets are not yet on sale.
Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 21:42 - Dec 27 with 3584 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:46 - Dec 27 by xrayspecs

Plymouth took 2600 to MKDons and 2300 to Derby so can see them selling the full allocation.

As others have said, no shows are counted in the attendance.

To beat the Derby figure, Town would need to sell virtually all available tickets. Lots left at the moment and the restricted view tickets are not yet on sale.

Plymouth's average away attendance last season was the 8th highest in the league with an average of 1,157. They took 2,846 to Charlton last season. According to footballgroundguide.com our away section houses 1,900 fans.

The idea they would only bring 1,000 fans is ridiculous.

It should be a complete sell out.

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 08:19 - Dec 28 with 3148 viewsxrayspecs

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 21:42 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Plymouth's average away attendance last season was the 8th highest in the league with an average of 1,157. They took 2,846 to Charlton last season. According to footballgroundguide.com our away section houses 1,900 fans.

The idea they would only bring 1,000 fans is ridiculous.

It should be a complete sell out.

Plymouth ticketing website says Town tickets may not get to general sale.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 09:32 - Dec 28 with 2989 viewsPinewoodblue

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 08:19 - Dec 28 by xrayspecs

Plymouth ticketing website says Town tickets may not get to general sale.

With Plymouth out of the F A Cup they have a long trek to Bolton the Saturday before Portman Road.

1,200 mile in total with 20+ hours driving over the two Saturdays. Could make, or break, their season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 10:02 - Dec 28 with 2912 viewsEly_Blue

They could well be 5 points clear at the top by that point so we might not take top spot even if we win

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 13:15 - Dec 28 with 2684 viewsEssexBloo

Sales look very strong with two weeks ago. I’m sure home tickets will sell out so might beat the crowd that we got v Derby
Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 13:39 - Dec 28 with 2619 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 10:02 - Dec 28 by Ely_Blue

They could well be 5 points clear at the top by that point so we might not take top spot even if we win

Equally we could be 4 points clear of them and a win for them would still see us top.

I wouldn't expect either scenario, although I see why you say the 5 points clear. They could win all 3 matches and if we fail to win both of ours, we could be even more points behind. Plymouth's form would suggest they won't win all 3. We need to simply make sure we win both of ours.

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 14:39 - Dec 28 with 2506 viewsBobbychase

Fortuna fans over for this one, and the South West branch coming in a bunch too I think.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 2362 viewsEly_Blue

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 13:39 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Equally we could be 4 points clear of them and a win for them would still see us top.

I wouldn't expect either scenario, although I see why you say the 5 points clear. They could win all 3 matches and if we fail to win both of ours, we could be even more points behind. Plymouth's form would suggest they won't win all 3. We need to simply make sure we win both of ours.

Our form would suggest we won’t win both of ours in that case too!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:16 - Dec 28 with 2268 viewstivo

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 14:39 - Dec 28 by Bobbychase

Fortuna fans over for this one, and the South West branch coming in a bunch too I think.

Has the club sorted them a block of tickets...?
Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:34 - Dec 28 with 2217 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Plymouth travel well.
I’m sure they will sell out! For the Paul Mariner Derby!
Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:37 - Dec 28 with 2182 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 17:14 - Dec 28 by Ely_Blue

Our form would suggest we won’t win both of ours in that case too!

It is easier to win 2 matches than it is to win 3?!

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 2072 viewsSaleAway

Just bought mine for me and a mate. Other than top of SAR, there's mainly just singles around.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 22:00 - Dec 28 with 1867 viewsBobbychase

Looks like the home game v Plymouth is going to be another big gate (n/t) on 18:16 - Dec 28 by tivo

Has the club sorted them a block of tickets...?

Yes on both counts I believe

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024