Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. 07:56 - Dec 27 with 2200 viewsOwainG1992

He turned into prime Rio back in the day.
Skillful lungbursting to get forward.
That decision making by him made the difference.
Wonderful to see him fulfilling that potential.
When he started alongside Chambers against Blackburn a few years ago in the championship I thought we have something special here.
Great to see.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:37 - Dec 27 with 2070 viewsDJR

He doesn't get the fanfare that some of our other players get, but he is class and is key to the way we play.
That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:44 - Dec 27 with 2043 viewsDubtractor

He was excellent once again. Genuinely beggars belief that he was so out of favour and likely to leave the club just a year ago. He's a Rolls Royce defender, and a proper ball player, and has all the attributes for a modern CB.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:48 - Dec 27 with 2029 viewshomer_123

McGreal springs to mind when I watch him play. Baller of a centre half.

Though nutmegging forwards 10 yards from your own box 😱

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:53 - Dec 27 with 2002 viewsSawtrich

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:48 - Dec 27 by homer_123

Yes, the nutmeg was ridiculous, I'm sure he'll know (and be told!) not to do that again. But, what a quality player, love him.
That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:59 - Dec 27 with 1922 viewsBseaBlue

I remember saying last season that I didn't think he was good enough (mainly because of his defence duties) and I'm certainly eating humble pie now.

Our best defender that has grown massively in KMacs time here. He has really got that habit of just dropping into the right areas to pick the ball up.
That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:13 - Dec 27 with 1833 viewsNthQldITFC

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:44 - Dec 27 by Dubtractor

He was excellent once again. Genuinely beggars belief that he was so out of favour and likely to leave the club just a year ago. He's a Rolls Royce defender, and a proper ball player, and has all the attributes for a modern CB.

'Class' and Rolls Royce' are exactly the descriptions of Woolfy that I'd use. He moves so well, has such good balance, reading, timing and touch on the ball that it makes almost everything he does look completely controlled and unhurried. He makes attackers look like they've given up trying to get the better of him sometimes.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:22 - Dec 27 with 1791 viewsmichaeldownunder

With Burges Wolfy has come on leaps and bounds this season, his headers, like Burgess, are clearing to the halfway line. rather than just dropping 5 yards away.
I wonder if they are getting help and coaching from Keogh in the art of defending?
That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:29 - Dec 27 with 1761 viewsPendejo

Does it get counted as a significant contribution to the first goal?

Not only did he bring the ball forward but he carried on forward after passing the ball.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:31 - Dec 27 with 1739 viewsVic

I remember that debut and thought the same. If he keeps progressing he could be a top, top player.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:36 - Dec 27 with 1664 viewshomer_123

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:29 - Dec 27 by Pendejo

Not only did he bring the ball forward but he carried on forward after passing the ball.

Yes....absolutely

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:45 - Dec 27 with 1621 viewsStewart27

I absolutely love him.

It’s really difficult to have a favourite player amongst this group, but I called Woolfie a couple of weeks back.

He’s superb in our system.
That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 12:56 - Dec 28 with 1231 viewsOwainG1992

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 09:29 - Dec 27 by Pendejo

100%.
Up until that point we are starting to get into our ways but without a cutting edge.
He gave the platform for us to get the goal.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 14:05 - Dec 28 with 1173 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That Luke Woolfendon run in the first half. on 08:48 - Dec 27 by homer_123

Both of those aspects of his game remind me of Titus. I think Woolf has potential to be better. He seems able to improve in decision making that Titus never seemed to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024