Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help a child and his muppet uncle this Xmas! 07:07 - Dec 26 with 965 viewstwocutedogs

Hi everyone.

My nephew is finally getting into football. I suggested to him that we go to Ipswich at the dinner table yesterday, and after several failed attempts to buy online I gave up. Tried again this morning and tickets have sold out. Agghh. Now have a disappointed kid in my hands, and what’s worse, one that is flirting with supporting Man U.

So - just wondering how to get tickets. Would anyone here fancy selling a couple (adult and child) for a bit of an uplift, is it with calling the ticket office (not sure when they open) or should I come up anyway and chance it with a tout?

Any advice or help most appreciated.

Cheers.

Charlie.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2022 7:20]
Help a child and his muppet uncle this Xmas! on 07:18 - Dec 26 with 918 viewsnoggin

Don't think I've ever seen touts at PR. Good luck though.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Help a child and his muppet uncle this Xmas! on 08:21 - Dec 26 with 837 viewsITFC_Forever

Help a child and his muppet uncle this Xmas! on 07:18 - Dec 26 by noggin

Don't think I've ever seen touts at PR. Good luck though.

They have been at PR many times.

But I don’t think today will be one of them.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Help a child and his muppet uncle this Xmas! on 09:50 - Dec 26 with 684 viewsKungfuBlue

I think I can help you, I have 2 spare child season ticket seats in the Weston family area, both my kids (under 12) are no shows today so their seats are available.
I am happy to let you have both but you will have to pay for the upgrade from kid to adult on one of the seats, your nephew can come for free.
Last time i upgraded one of the seats to adult I had to do it via the ticket office so will depend if they are open today or not. If you want to explore send me a direct message and we will see if we can sort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024