Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday 07:25 - Dec 24 with 939 viewsdissboy2

I need my saturday football fix and scottish football doesn't count, sorry
hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 10:44 - Dec 24 with 861 viewsringwoodblue

I know what you mean. On the upside, we get a double fix of footie on Mon and Thu.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 12:01 - Dec 24 with 803 viewsSwansea_Blue

Weird innit. It’s forced me to start tackling the mess in the garage 😫

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 20:16 - Dec 24 with 707 viewsskinnybob72

I took in the Kelty Hearts vs Dunfermline game. Sadly can't make the Oxford game as I would have had to spend Xmas day in a hotel in Ipswich or leave at 5am to make the game! Shall watch on iFollow instead.
hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 20:49 - Dec 24 with 678 viewsFifeITFC

hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 20:16 - Dec 24 by skinnybob72

I took in the Kelty Hearts vs Dunfermline game. Sadly can't make the Oxford game as I would have had to spend Xmas day in a hotel in Ipswich or leave at 5am to make the game! Shall watch on iFollow instead.

I was debating going to this as well as I'm not far away but didn't realise until too late it was a 1pm kick off.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 20:52 - Dec 24 with 672 viewsskinnybob72

hate it when Christmas eve is a saturday on 20:49 - Dec 24 by FifeITFC

I was debating going to this as well as I'm not far away but didn't realise until too late it was a 1pm kick off.

Didn't miss much! First half was a non event. Bonnyrigg Rose vs Stranraer last night was a better game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024