Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly 14:24 - Dec 18 with 1155 viewsIllinoisblue

Yesterday, obviously. Not many others spring to mind. Maybe a couple at the tail end of last season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:28 - Dec 18 with 1128 viewsLeoMuff

We weren’t awaful yesterday, deserved a draw minimum and I think if Chaplinshot went in we would have won easily.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:29 - Dec 18 with 1116 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think we played badly. Our shooting was poor. Replace the awful shooting with some decent strikes and we played ok.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:30 - Dec 18 with 1112 viewsDubtractor

There really aren't many at all. Especially this season

And even yesterday 'bad' is a relative term, where we gave them one soft opening for the goal, but otherwise largely controlled the game, albeit without anything like enough cutting edge.

A bad game under previous managers has been losing 7-1 against Peterborough, or being outmuscled and punished by Accrington, or losing 5-2 at home to Bolton in league 1.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:35 - Dec 18 with 1061 viewsIllinoisblue

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:29 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

I don't think we played badly. Our shooting was poor. Replace the awful shooting with some decent strikes and we played ok.

It wasn’t horrendous, of course, but their keeper had nothing to do all game and I’d say that’s bad.

62 - 78 - 81

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:36 - Dec 18 with 1051 viewsbazza

I thought we played really well, dominated the game, just couldn’t score.. I must of watched a different game 😂
Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:52 - Dec 18 with 1024 viewsIllinoisblue

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:36 - Dec 18 by bazza

I thought we played really well, dominated the game, just couldn’t score.. I must of watched a different game 😂

Their keeper didn’t have a save to make.

62 - 78 - 81

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:06 - Dec 18 with 967 viewsScuzzer

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:52 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

But that doesnt define us as having played poorly.

Established 1968

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:07 - Dec 18 with 960 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:29 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

I would say final ball rather than shooting.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:13 - Dec 18 with 938 viewsIllinoisblue

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:06 - Dec 18 by Scuzzer

But that doesnt define us as having played poorly.

Given that the aim of football is to score more goals than the other team I’d say it does suggest we were poor. Be different if we’d peppered his goal with 25 shots and they were defending for their lives. But that didn’t happen

62 - 78 - 81

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:14 - Dec 18 with 928 viewsmeekreech

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 14:52 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

Most of the on target shots were blocked by the defenders filling the penalty area.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:17 - Dec 18 with 902 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:13 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

Given that the aim of football is to score more goals than the other team I’d say it does suggest we were poor. Be different if we’d peppered his goal with 25 shots and they were defending for their lives. But that didn’t happen

According to your initial premise there, a team can only have played well if they win.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:18 - Dec 18 with 897 viewsSheffordBlue

He made 6 saves - none of them were particularly difficult though (the looping one from Ladapo on 90+3 probably the best and he only just reached that one)

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:21 - Dec 18 with 888 viewsBigCommon

Thought we played well yesterday, tbf... I enjoyed watching the game..Felt like a goal would come 2nd half. And I thought KM did everything possible with subs and tweaks, to keep us on the front foot... It's hard to break down a well organised side that sit deep and work their socks off. Morroco and Croatia have proven this in The WC.
Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:34 - Dec 18 with 868 viewsIllinoisblue

Games under KMac in League where we’ve played badly on 15:17 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

According to your initial premise there, a team can only have played well if they win.

You didn’t read the second part, did you?

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024