Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game 14:59 - Dec 7 with 1870 viewsEly_Blue

How would one go about being able to get a 1 off ticket for anyone that wishes to go to the game.

SARL BLK5

Edit, I’ve emailed the club so ticket is going free if anyone is able to make use of it
[Post edited 7 Dec 2022 17:18]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 15:04 - Dec 7 with 1835 viewsZx1988

Email the ticket office and ask them to produce you a PDF ticket. You can then send it on to anyone who wants to go in your place.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 15:07 - Dec 7 with 1826 viewsEly_Blue

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 15:04 - Dec 7 by Zx1988

Email the ticket office and ask them to produce you a PDF ticket. You can then send it on to anyone who wants to go in your place.

Thanks for your help……

In which case would anyone on here be interested in a free ticket for Saturdays game?

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 22:40 - Dec 7 with 1540 viewsEly_Blue

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 15:07 - Dec 7 by Ely_Blue

Thanks for your help……

In which case would anyone on here be interested in a free ticket for Saturdays game?

Jeez you can’t give a ticket away these days…

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 07:32 - Dec 8 with 1443 viewsVaughan8

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 22:40 - Dec 7 by Ely_Blue

Jeez you can’t give a ticket away these days…

To be fair, it's fairly late notice and near Christmas.

Someone like myself would probably take it under normal times but family to visit, kids Christmas parties to do.......it's not an option haha
I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 10:01 - Dec 8 with 1392 viewsEly_Blue

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 07:32 - Dec 8 by Vaughan8

Someone like myself would probably take it under normal times but family to visit, kids Christmas parties to do.......it's not an option haha

I mean we’ve only sold 25k tickets! Sure it’s late notice but I figured there might be some takers for a FREE ticket who would have loved to go but can’t afford it so close to Christmas

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 10:42 - Dec 8 with 1354 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 10:01 - Dec 8 by Ely_Blue

I mean we’ve only sold 25k tickets! Sure it’s late notice but I figured there might be some takers for a FREE ticket who would have loved to go but can’t afford it so close to Christmas

Are you on twitter... lots seem to go quite quickly on there.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 12:04 - Dec 8 with 1317 viewsMillsey

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 07:32 - Dec 8 by Vaughan8

You need to get your priorities right😉😉😉😂
I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 14:22 - Dec 8 with 1248 viewsVaughan8

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 10:01 - Dec 8 by Ely_Blue

Great gesture, just trying to explain why some people might not be able too! haha
Login to get fewer ads

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 14:23 - Dec 8 with 1236 viewsVaughan8

I can’t make use of my ST this weekend on 12:04 - Dec 8 by Millsey

You need to get your priorities right😉😉😉😂

If I lived in Ipswich then maybe I could escape some things.

its nearly an all day event for me to go to a game so that's a definitely no unfortunately!
Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:05 - Dec 9 with 1084 viewsEly_Blue

Bumping this, ticket is still available, have also shared on twitter with #itfc

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:11 - Dec 9 with 1073 viewshoppy

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:05 - Dec 9 by Ely_Blue

Bumping this, ticket is still available, have also shared on twitter with #itfc

Kind of you to offer - surprised you've not had anyone take you up on it. But then again, I've had similar when offering our season tickets free, on occasions when we've not been able to make it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:14 - Dec 9 with 1069 viewsFrimleyBlue

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:11 - Dec 9 by hoppy

Kind of you to offer - surprised you've not had anyone take you up on it. But then again, I've had similar when offering our season tickets free, on occasions when we've not been able to make it.

It might be because he can't see the big screen from his seat.

Waka waka eh eh

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:32 - Dec 9 with 1053 viewsjeera

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:14 - Dec 9 by FrimleyBlue

This moment was made for you.

You have to take that ticket.

It's meant to be.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 18:48 - Dec 9 with 1011 viewsEly_Blue

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:14 - Dec 9 by FrimleyBlue

As a matter of fact you can see 3/4 of it

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 18:49 - Dec 9 with 1006 viewsEly_Blue

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 17:32 - Dec 9 by jeera

This moment was made for you.

You have to take that ticket.

It's meant to be.

That would involve getting his @r53 off his sofa to support the team he follows so dearly

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 963 viewsFrimleyBlue

Edit- Would anyone like a free ticket for the P’boro game on 18:49 - Dec 9 by Ely_Blue

That would involve getting his @r53 off his sofa to support the team he follows so dearly

well you've offered a seat, so it's swapping one seat for another and watching the same game, so not really of any difference for me. Plus i have the extra benefit of being warm, save money on travel and luxury of getting a drink that actually tastes how it should lol

I do hope someone takes you up on it though, and its nice of you to offer it out.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024