Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please 19:16 - Dec 5 with 896 viewsbluefunk

Looking to buy an away shirt as a gift, is the sizing accurate, I’ve heard some versions come up small?
Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:18 - Dec 5 with 886 viewsMullet

Go a size up, think only the third shirt is close to being correct. I'm usually a medium and got a large.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:18 - Dec 5 with 873 viewsbluefunk

Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:18 - Dec 5 by Mullet

Go a size up, think only the third shirt is close to being correct. I'm usually a medium and got a large.

Cheers
Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:27 - Dec 5 with 852 viewsbrazil1981

Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:18 - Dec 5 by Mullet

Even black 3rd strip comes up small, as said definitely go a size larger than you’d expect….unless you’re one of these hench chaps that looks good in skin tight ‘muscle’ shirt!
Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 846 viewsMullet

Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:27 - Dec 5 by brazil1981

Even black 3rd strip comes up small, as said definitely go a size larger than you’d expect….unless you’re one of these hench chaps that looks good in skin tight ‘muscle’ shirt!

I used to (I think!)

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:34 - Dec 5 with 823 viewsNutkins_Return

Got a black kit. Got a medium before hearing everyone saying get a size up. Thought I was going to have an annoyingly small shirt but it's a really good fit IMO. (This is probably just casting more doubt. Soz
[Post edited 5 Dec 2022 19:35]
Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 23:00 - Dec 5 with 707 viewsBrads

Anyone able to help with shirt sizing please on 19:34 - Dec 5 by Nutkins_Return

Got a black kit. Got a medium before hearing everyone saying get a size up. Thought I was going to have an annoyingly small shirt but it's a really good fit IMO. (This is probably just casting more doubt. Soz
[Post edited 5 Dec 2022 19:35]

All three shirts are meant to be the same size/fit but a lot of people who’ve bought
the third shirt have said that the sizes are bigger than the equivalent home and away shirts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024