Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big night for Fabio tonight 15:18 - Nov 26 with 1855 viewsDeano69

British Title. Cmon.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:23 - Nov 26 with 1803 viewsfloridablue

Would the fight be at the same venue as Parker v Ryder? That's being shown here on ESPN+ with the complete undercard starting at 2pm Florida time. Anyway, I'm hoping for a Fabio win as he represents Ipswich well.
Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:48 - Nov 26 with 1790 viewsgtsb1966

I've just signed up to DAZN. For £7.99 a month its good value. Looking forward to tonight.
Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:52 - Nov 26 with 1787 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:48 - Nov 26 by gtsb1966

I've just signed up to DAZN. For £7.99 a month its good value. Looking forward to tonight.

It used to be but it isn't now they have scrapped their old model. I used to get it for $99 a year and it had all the AJ and Canelo flights on. They've gone PPV themselves now.

What time is a Fabio fighting?
Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:53 - Nov 26 with 1785 viewsgtsb1966

Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:52 - Nov 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It used to be but it isn't now they have scrapped their old model. I used to get it for $99 a year and it had all the AJ and Canelo flights on. They've gone PPV themselves now.

9pm roughly
Big night for Fabio tonight on 17:34 - Nov 26 with 1735 viewsHARRY10

Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:52 - Nov 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It will undoubted be streamed (for free) on the usual sites

All the world Cup games have, Wales v Aus is, Eng v SA is and so were R2 FA Cup games
Big night for Fabio tonight on 20:04 - Nov 26 with 1663 viewsjontysnut

Big night for Fabio tonight on 16:53 - Nov 26 by gtsb1966

9pm roughly

Is he going to be fighting roughly, at 9.00pm? Either way good luck to him, he seems a good lad.
Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:51 - Nov 26 with 1557 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fair play to Fabio, amazing achievement for somebody with 0 amateur pedigree. Gorman isnt a tin can by any means and has decent pedigree, albeit not conditioned or active. To win a British title is further than I thought he could ever go.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 21:52]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:55 - Nov 26 with 1515 viewsblackheath_blue

Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:51 - Nov 26 by TRUE_BLUE123

Fair play to Fabio, amazing achievement for somebody with 0 amateur pedigree. Gorman isnt a tin can by any means and has decent pedigree, albeit not conditioned or active. To win a British title is further than I thought he could ever go.

That second round was a corker. Gorman is definitely no mug. How many times has Fabio come out with the big shots when under pressure?
Login to get fewer ads

Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:56 - Nov 26 with 1506 viewsgtsb1966

Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:51 - Nov 26 by TRUE_BLUE123

Magnificent achievement. Well done . As a boxing fan I will tell you now. He has reached his level. That's it. Not a negative but reality.
Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:59 - Nov 26 with 1492 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Big night for Fabio tonight on 21:56 - Nov 26 by gtsb1966

Magnificent achievement. Well done . As a boxing fan I will tell you now. He has reached his level. That's it. Not a negative but reality.

Oh I know that mate..

Gorman looked pretty decent first round but then decided to invite for some reason. He hasn't been active at all since the DDD loss and that showed pretty quickly.

Hearn has wanted the Takam fight for him but thats a step too far imo. Keep him at British level. Kash Ali, sol Dacres someone like that. No rush.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 22:00]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Big night for Fabio tonight on 11:10 - Nov 27 with 1130 viewsKropotkin123

I don't know much about boxing. Are you saying he wouldn't stand a chance against Daniel Dubois or Hughie Fury? Or are you saying he is better than these two?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Big night for Fabio tonight on 11:22 - Nov 27 with 1111 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Big night for Fabio tonight on 11:10 - Nov 27 by Kropotkin123

I don't know much about boxing. Are you saying he wouldn't stand a chance against Daniel Dubois or Hughie Fury? Or are you saying he is better than these two?

Hughie has only lost to world level fighters, and ability wise is better than Fabio, but he never fights, can’t stay fit and even at 28 I think he’s on his way to retirement.

Daniel Dubois would KO him pretty quickly. That first round last night Gorman managed to land clean multiple times. If DDB lands clean. It’s game over.

Think Hearn will keep him at British level for a defence and then try and make the Carlos Takam fight which he’s spoke about a lot. Which would be a huge test.

Big night for Fabio tonight on 11:25 - Nov 27 with 1101 viewsgtsb1966

Big night for Fabio tonight on 11:10 - Nov 27 by Kropotkin123

Just my opinion but I think he would beat Hughie Fury but not Dubois. For a heavyweight he is young so plenty of time and he hasn't had many fights. The next couple of years will be interesting. Being British champion puts him up there for some big fights. Can he go up another level?. Hopefully yes.
Big night for Fabio tonight on 11:43 - Nov 27 with 1075 viewsChrisd

A terrific result for Fabio. What I really like about him (apart from being a Town fan) is he simply gets on with the job in hand and lets his fists do the talking instead of engaging with all the other nonsense that goes with the sport in the lead up to a fight. I wonder who'll be next for him?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Big night for Fabio tonight on 17:30 - Nov 27 with 964 viewsDeano69

To be fair, he has heard that he won’t get any further after every fight so far, but here we are British Heavyweight Champion.

He can only beat what’s in front of him and those willing to fight him. Also not sure at what point the ‘no amateur experience’ is likely to something no longer referred to or an issue?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024