Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks 16:02 - Nov 8 with 8276 viewsmonytowbray

Didn’t take long after largely vanishing for a year waiting for the inevitable eruption of mounting criticism. All those lip service gestures and it seems not only have they learned nothing but they’ve gone backwards. Already J*mes w*tt is declaring all rightly called out holes in the sentiment as “hate”.

He’s the drunk hipster version of Elon Musk.

And yes, you can argue it’s publicity but at what cost? Not all PR is good PR, despite what some may claim.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:06 - Nov 8 with 4800 viewsSwansea_Blue

I tend to avoid tbh. Craft beer prices for not craft beer quality.

You can't beat a nice Castlemaine XXXX

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:10 - Nov 8 with 4759 viewshype313

Add the fact that their beer is awful.

So much so, I'd genuinely prefer to drink Fosters.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:16 - Nov 8 with 4719 viewsBlueBadger

They're basically Greene King with a finger moustache tattoo aren't they?

And Ghost Ship(to name but one) is a much better hoppy IPA.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 16:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:17 - Nov 8 with 4682 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'll stick with my Guinness thanks

Poll: If it were one or the other

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:26 - Nov 8 with 4622 viewsBlueBadger

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:16 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

And DON'T get me started on all those vvanky undrinkable 'citrus infused' ones.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:05 - Nov 8 with 4444 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Their ethos is to be 'punk', so actually any publicity is good publicity in their eyes. If they ruffle a few feathers, so what? It's being 'punk'. Doing what they shouldn't do. Zigging when everyone else is zagging.

And to be honest, if people like the beer they won't care. The shareholders won't either. Same with anything.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:06 - Nov 8 with 4429 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:06 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

I tend to avoid tbh. Craft beer prices for not craft beer quality.

You can't beat a nice Castlemaine XXXX

When it comes to no or low alcohol, I've yet to find a better beer than Nanny State.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks (n/t) on 17:28 - Nov 8 with 4301 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 18:39]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:49 - Nov 8 with 4246 viewsBlueBadger

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:05 - Nov 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

Their ethos is to be 'punk', so actually any publicity is good publicity in their eyes. If they ruffle a few feathers, so what? It's being 'punk'. Doing what they shouldn't do. Zigging when everyone else is zagging.

And to be honest, if people like the beer they won't care. The shareholders won't either. Same with anything.

I'm not sure that 'supporting open corruption and violent repression of minority groups' has ever been seen as 'punk rock' or is the stirring defence you think it is.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:52 - Nov 8 with 4228 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:06 - Nov 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

When it comes to no or low alcohol, I've yet to find a better beer than Nanny State.

Useful tip, thanks

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 18:06 - Nov 8 with 4177 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:49 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

I'm not sure that 'supporting open corruption and violent repression of minority groups' has ever been seen as 'punk rock' or is the stirring defence you think it is.

I haven't said I think it is. I'm saying that's what they (or rather he, James Watt) thinks it is.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 18:39 - Nov 8 with 4096 viewsMattinLondon

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:26 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

And DON'T get me started on all those vvanky undrinkable 'citrus infused' ones.

I drunk a mango flavoured beer last week and it was very nice. A lot better than that Ghost Ship rubbish.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 18:52 - Nov 8 with 4019 viewsstonojnr

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:16 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

except Ghost ship isnt an IPA :)
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 18:56 - Nov 8 with 4003 viewsstonojnr

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:05 - Nov 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

and much like Wetherspoons, the people who complain about it loudly and mostly on twitter or have they all left it yet? arent the people they sell beer to anyway, so they dont care.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 19:58 - Nov 8 with 3879 viewsmonytowbray

Your ability to avoid actually addressing what was posted for a lot of deflection say a lot. Your understanding of what “Punk” means is criminal, I expected better Dollers.

You know this isn’t subjective, right? Not sure why Brewdog is a hill you continue to die on.

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:17 - Nov 8 with 3814 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 19:58 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

Your ability to avoid actually addressing what was posted for a lot of deflection say a lot. Your understanding of what “Punk” means is criminal, I expected better Dollers.

You know this isn’t subjective, right? Not sure why Brewdog is a hill you continue to die on.

I was very careful to word it "in their eyes". Brewdog isn't a hill I'm dying on once, let alone continuing!

You've gone in two footed and completely missed, mate.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:32 - Nov 8 with 3757 viewswaveneyblue

I would love to see a list of brands liked by the usual TWTD suspects.

I would put serious cash on the fact I wouldn't have heard of 90% of them.

It's cool to be different
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:39 - Nov 8 with 3713 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:32 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

I would love to see a list of brands liked by the usual TWTD suspects.

I would put serious cash on the fact I wouldn't have heard of 90% of them.

It's cool to be different

Yeah, that’s some whatteraboutery without actually saying much.

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:40 - Nov 8 with 3694 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:17 - Nov 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

I was very careful to word it "in their eyes". Brewdog isn't a hill I'm dying on once, let alone continuing!

You've gone in two footed and completely missed, mate.

Repeating self-justification is a form of validation.

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:42 - Nov 8 with 3687 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:39 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

Yeah, that’s some whatteraboutery without actually saying much.

OK, let's make it more simple.

The usual suspects of TWTD of which you are certainly one, don't usually like anything mainstream or popular.

Does that help ?
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:53 - Nov 8 with 3611 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:42 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

The usual suspects of TWTD of which you are certainly one, don't usually like anything mainstream or popular.

Does that help ?

To claim this post is simply down to “usual suspects don’t like things that are mainstream and popular” whilst entirely ignoring the actual issue being raised is quite disingenuous. I’d say lying to consumers to profit would be out of the remit of that take, regardless of what one dislikes or it’s popularity in general.

I also appreciate being called a “usual suspect”, alas I’ll have to read between the lines to guess what that actually means. I’d rather skip all the faux pleasantries when I note you are being your usual gammon self.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 20:56]

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:58 - Nov 8 with 3560 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:53 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

To claim this post is simply down to “usual suspects don’t like things that are mainstream and popular” whilst entirely ignoring the actual issue being raised is quite disingenuous. I’d say lying to consumers to profit would be out of the remit of that take, regardless of what one dislikes or it’s popularity in general.

I also appreciate being called a “usual suspect”, alas I’ll have to read between the lines to guess what that actually means. I’d rather skip all the faux pleasantries when I note you are being your usual gammon self.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 20:56]

I'm not being pleasant, I honestly can't stand you and your gang. We support the same team that's where any similarities end thankfully.

You lot find issues in anything you want to, as long as its fits your agenda.

Crack on with the good fight and I will continue to be "Gammon" in your eyes

I stand by my original comments.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 21:17 - Nov 8 with 3473 viewsjeera

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:42 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

Does that help ?

The OP posts about Brewdog and you post about him and other posters.

It's all you do.

Bitter and twisted and fragile at every single turn.

This usual suspects trope is a lie, but that's easier than having to think isn't it?

The OP and I have clashed more times than I can count and are hardly part of some same group, yet you would lazily lump us in together because, as I say, it's easier than actually reading what he's said and maybe taking it on board.

Why not comment on the subject itself instead of taking pot shots? Go on, give it a go, see if you can manage an actual opinion on the BrewDog hypocrisy highlighted by the OP.

Just try. Just to see if you can. Like an experiment.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 21:23]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 21:21 - Nov 8 with 3436 viewsXYZ

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 21:17 - Nov 8 by jeera

The OP posts about Brewdog and you post about him and other posters.

It's all you do.

Bitter and twisted and fragile at every single turn.

This usual suspects trope is a lie, but that's easier than having to think isn't it?

The OP and I have clashed more times than I can count and are hardly part of some same group, yet you would lazily lump us in together because, as I say, it's easier than actually reading what he's said and maybe taking it on board.

Why not comment on the subject itself instead of taking pot shots? Go on, give it a go, see if you can manage an actual opinion on the BrewDog hypocrisy highlighted by the OP.

Just try. Just to see if you can. Like an experiment.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 21:23]

Seconded.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 21:21 - Nov 8 with 3439 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:58 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

I'm not being pleasant, I honestly can't stand you and your gang. We support the same team that's where any similarities end thankfully.

You lot find issues in anything you want to, as long as its fits your agenda.

Crack on with the good fight and I will continue to be "Gammon" in your eyes

I stand by my original comments.

Well that’s my point RE being pleasant. You can’t even decipher basic sarcasm aimed your way. No surprise you have the narrow minded thought skills a toddler wouldn’t envy.

Who is my “lot” exactly and what is our “agenda”? I’d love you to elaborate on these Gammon buzzwords.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024