Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks 16:02 - Nov 8 with 8318 viewsmonytowbray

Didn’t take long after largely vanishing for a year waiting for the inevitable eruption of mounting criticism. All those lip service gestures and it seems not only have they learned nothing but they’ve gone backwards. Already J*mes w*tt is declaring all rightly called out holes in the sentiment as “hate”.

He’s the drunk hipster version of Elon Musk.

And yes, you can argue it’s publicity but at what cost? Not all PR is good PR, despite what some may claim.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:42 - Nov 8 with 1908 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:36 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

I'm sure they will miss your custom.

Joking aside, if that's how you feel then good for you, but why announce it ?

It's like everybody feels they have to tell the world about their actions, to seek approval from like minded people.

Have you ever considered some people share their opinions on the internet or public forums because they actually care or are interested in the topic?

To think otherwise would say more about your intent than anyone else's.

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:49 - Nov 8 with 1866 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:42 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

Have you ever considered some people share their opinions on the internet or public forums because they actually care or are interested in the topic?

To think otherwise would say more about your intent than anyone else's.

Yes, I've considered that many times.

You see, you've got zero knowledge of the kind of person I am, but think its perfectly acceptable to make sweeping statements about my intellectual ability because I dare to call you out.

Process that and think about your "intent"
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:52 - Nov 8 with 1861 viewsButterbing

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:49 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

You see, you've got zero knowledge of the kind of person I am, but think its perfectly acceptable to make sweeping statements about my intellectual ability because I dare to call you out.

To be fair it’s pretty obvious from this thread what kind of person you are.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:55 - Nov 8 with 1851 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:49 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

Even Phil has made it clear, I give you another 3 months here tops.

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:59 - Nov 8 with 1828 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:52 - Nov 8 by Butterbing

To be fair it’s pretty obvious from this thread what kind of person you are.

Thank you.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:01 - Nov 8 with 1809 viewsButterbing

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:59 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

Thank you.

Good try but nope.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:01 - Nov 8 with 1797 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:55 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

Even Phil has made it clear, I give you another 3 months here tops.

Sir, sir... waveney is being nasty...

Thing is, I'm not being rude or insulting, however you are my dear boy. Read back, there's a lamb
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:02 - Nov 8 with 1788 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:01 - Nov 8 by Butterbing

Good try but nope.

What's wrong with being polite and saying thanks ?
Login to get fewer ads

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:07 - Nov 8 with 1751 viewsGunnsAirkick

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:06 - Nov 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

When it comes to no or low alcohol, I've yet to find a better beer than Nanny State.

Ipswich based Big Drop do far superior AF beers to BrewDog's AF beers, give them a go (they're pretty widely stocked). BrewDog started well, but across the board it is noticeable their flagship beers are seriously watered down these days (to the point where even Aldi's fake versions taste better than the beers they're imitating).
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:09 - Nov 8 with 1737 viewsmonytowbray

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:01 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

Sir, sir... waveney is being nasty...

Thing is, I'm not being rude or insulting, however you are my dear boy. Read back, there's a lamb

You seem to have me confused for a narc, Phil showed up here on his own accord which says a lot.

Earlier you told me you weren’t being pleasant yet now you aren’t rude and insulting? Jeez you can’t go 2 pages and a few hours with a coherent thought if that’s the case. Is it no wonder basic subject matter and raising actual counter points is a challenge.

TWTD never forgets…

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:16 - Nov 8 with 1707 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:09 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

You seem to have me confused for a narc, Phil showed up here on his own accord which says a lot.

Earlier you told me you weren’t being pleasant yet now you aren’t rude and insulting? Jeez you can’t go 2 pages and a few hours with a coherent thought if that’s the case. Is it no wonder basic subject matter and raising actual counter points is a challenge.

Geniune apologies, I missed Phils post.

I appreciate I really don't fit the demographic on here, I've tried to stay off non footballing matters recently as it never goes well. It must be my pink salty flesh.

I will try harder to stick to football.

Good night, I will raise a glass of Punk IPA to you soon.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 04:57 - Nov 9 with 1598 viewsBlueBadger

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 21:30 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

Ah my friend, like a bad smell you're back.

Believe me, you are of a very similar ilk, but let's move away from that.

Anyway,

The Qatar World Cup is a farce, utter joke, awarded out of corruption and nothing else. I think we can agree on that.

However, business is business and being all righteous and ethical doesn't look great on the balance sheet.

It's all well and good stroking the chin and being the perfect human but reality isn't like that.

There's a group on here and you know exactly who they are (you included) who portray this vision of holy perfection but sadly the real world isn't like it.

You haven't a clue who I am or what I do, but I feel I need to insert some reality into the ideal world occasionally.

Is this a bit like how you 'have ethics' about people calling Boris Johnson 'fat'(or whatever catchphrase Harry's farted out this week) but not Boris' long and public history of open homophobia and racism?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 07:21 - Nov 9 with 1537 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:35 - Nov 8 by Dubtractor

Oh, no doubt they are pretty crappy on that front, but I think it's mainly the hypocrisy of their actual practices compared to their public image, rather than them necessarily being a 'worse' company than other brewers.

On the Qatar world cup stuff, I'm sure all the other brewers will gladly sell their beer there, but won't be pulling an anti Qatar PR stunt. And the owner is clearly a massive chopper. But none of this is really on a par with Nestle's antics is it, for example?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 22:36]

Agree with all of that. Wouldn't generally go looking but their publicity backfired in this instance and they bastardised the use of the word 'punk!'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 07:29 - Nov 9 with 1526 viewsBluefields

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:26 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

And DON'T get me started on all those vvanky undrinkable 'citrus infused' ones.

They are very nice, had a gorgeous Tropical Ale in Hampstead a couple of weeks ago
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 07:34 - Nov 9 with 1521 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 23:07 - Nov 8 by GunnsAirkick

Ipswich based Big Drop do far superior AF beers to BrewDog's AF beers, give them a go (they're pretty widely stocked). BrewDog started well, but across the board it is noticeable their flagship beers are seriously watered down these days (to the point where even Aldi's fake versions taste better than the beers they're imitating).

I've tried a million low and no alcohol beers, I even document them in a diary. I've had all the Big Drop ones and many of them are indeed very nice. Brewdog's Nanny State still tops the poll with me though.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 07:38 - Nov 9 with 1512 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:40 - Nov 8 by monytowbray

Repeating self-justification is a form of validation.

No it isn't. It's just reporting.

I actually agree with you on the OP, but if everyone just came on here and said, "Yeah I agree with you Callis" it would be very boring and not much of a debate, so I thought I'd offer up what THEY think they're doing, for balance.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 08:02 - Nov 9 with 1476 viewswaveneyblue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 04:57 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

Is this a bit like how you 'have ethics' about people calling Boris Johnson 'fat'(or whatever catchphrase Harry's farted out this week) but not Boris' long and public history of open homophobia and racism?

Change the record, this has been done to death.
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 08:17 - Nov 9 with 1447 viewsstickymockwell

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:05 - Nov 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

Their ethos is to be 'punk', so actually any publicity is good publicity in their eyes. If they ruffle a few feathers, so what? It's being 'punk'. Doing what they shouldn't do. Zigging when everyone else is zagging.

And to be honest, if people like the beer they won't care. The shareholders won't either. Same with anything.

A bit like a fat man wearing skinny jeans.He might think it's punk but really he looks like a tvvat. Eventually his mates won't want to be seen with him anymore.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 09:39 - Nov 9 with 1378 viewsBellevueblue

I was bought one of their advent calendars a few years ago and it was 95% sh!te beer or grim concoctions. I've tried to avoid them since then as there are so many small breweries making great beers.

That being said I do enjoy a can of Hazy Jane if that's the only choice
I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 10:01 - Nov 9 with 1354 viewsblueasfook

Never been a fan of their sh1te beer, and from what I have read the owner of the company is a bit of a sex pest and a bully.

Stick to good old Adnams. Ghost Ship is all you need in life.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 10:12 - Nov 9 with 1333 viewsEwan_Oozami

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 20:58 - Nov 8 by waveneyblue

I'm not being pleasant, I honestly can't stand you and your gang. We support the same team that's where any similarities end thankfully.

You lot find issues in anything you want to, as long as its fits your agenda.

Crack on with the good fight and I will continue to be "Gammon" in your eyes

I stand by my original comments.

"You lot find issues in anything you want to, as long as its fits your agenda

Lol.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 12:00 - Nov 9 with 1295 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 08:17 - Nov 9 by stickymockwell

A bit like a fat man wearing skinny jeans.He might think it's punk but really he looks like a tvvat. Eventually his mates won't want to be seen with him anymore.

Oh I quite agree, James Watt, as a person, is an anagram of his surname.

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 16:46 - Nov 9 with 1236 viewsBlueBadger

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 22:30 - Nov 8 by PhilTWTD

Not sure you're contributing much to this thread. Think MT's initial post was perfectly reasonable, indeed most would agree with it, I think.

I have no idea what Pazessed him to bust out this feeble line of whatabouttery.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:44 - Nov 9 with 1179 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:49 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

I'm not sure that 'supporting open corruption and violent repression of minority groups' has ever been seen as 'punk rock' or is the stirring defence you think it is.

KFC Germany are trying to outdo Brewdog in the “Worst Marketing Blunder of the month” stakes after sending out notifications offering customers special chicken deals for Kristallnacht

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/kfc-germany-sorry-after-customers-i

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 18:39 - Nov 9 with 1155 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see Br*wd*g is back on their “lying to make money” b0llocks on 17:44 - Nov 9 by GlasgowBlue

KFC Germany are trying to outdo Brewdog in the “Worst Marketing Blunder of the month” stakes after sending out notifications offering customers special chicken deals for Kristallnacht

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/kfc-germany-sorry-after-customers-i

Blimey. I hope it really was a bug in their system and not someone actually deciding that was a good idea. Astonishing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024