Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humphries 21:18 - Nov 7 with 4851 viewsSenatorBlue

….is the real deal.
Humphries on 21:19 - Nov 7 with 3961 viewsTrumptonBlue

Glorious pass for that goal and Ladapo’s earlier chance.
Humphries on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 3929 viewsjeera

Humphreys.

Although Humphries feels right doesn't it.

But yes, we'll be seeing a lot more of him you'd think now.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 21:21]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Humphries on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 3893 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Suffolk Pirlo

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Humphries on 21:22 - Nov 7 with 3842 viewsDanTheMan

Humphries on 21:21 - Nov 7 by jeera

Humphreys.

Although Humphries feels right doesn't it.

But yes, we'll be seeing a lot more of him you'd think now.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 21:21]

Humpfrees.

Much better.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Humphries on 21:23 - Nov 7 with 3816 viewsRobTheMonk

Has that lock pick passing ability.

We've looked much better with him in the centre pulling the strings. Partly because Ball was rubbish, partly due to Brackley tiring, but mostly because he has some real quality about him.
Humphries on 21:23 - Nov 7 with 3798 viewsDaninthecampo

Looks so good now he's gone central
Humphries on 21:23 - Nov 7 with 3792 viewsNthQldITFC

Morsy/Humphreys a much better balance in the middle for me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Humphries on 21:24 - Nov 7 with 3764 viewsLeoMuff

Humphries on 21:23 - Nov 7 by RobTheMonk

Has that lock pick passing ability.

We've looked much better with him in the centre pulling the strings. Partly because Ball was rubbish, partly due to Brackley tiring, but mostly because he has some real quality about him.

He has looked class since that switch to the middle

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Humphries on 21:25 - Nov 7 with 3741 viewsKentish_Tractor

To adjust his weight of pass to allow for the speed of the surface was just excellent.

Big big future for him. Hopefully he stays with us on the way.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Humphries on 21:27 - Nov 7 with 3677 viewsIllinoisblue

He made the 3rd goal. He’s a quality player

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Humphries on 21:27 - Nov 7 with 3665 viewsBondiBlue

MOTM again

Poll: Which would you accept?

Humphries on 21:29 - Nov 7 with 3598 viewsbackinbeige

He’s had a few YouTube moments but we’ve lacked a consistent number 10 linking midfield and attack and he seems to be on that detail.

This was one of the more noticeable moments in the game:

A forward dropping back or midfielder stepping up to enable the short ball will give other options instead of us keep trying to thread in through balls or sending it down the wing. He’s got license to roam but it’s unfortunately adding to how disjointed we are.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 21:31]

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Humphries on 21:43 - Nov 7 with 3352 viewsStewart27

Humphries on 21:27 - Nov 7 by BondiBlue

MOTM again

KVY was great.

Burgess very tidy.

Humphreys quality.
Humphries on 21:43 - Nov 7 with 3337 viewsibbleobble

Dyer was bang on about him. Class act. He’s better than Dozzell. That should make for an interesting barrage of idle, “but Dozzell’s in the Championship” responses.
Humphries on 21:50 - Nov 7 with 3224 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Humphries on 21:43 - Nov 7 by ibbleobble

Dyer was bang on about him. Class act. He’s better than Dozzell. That should make for an interesting barrage of idle, “but Dozzell’s in the Championship” responses.

Humpreys is already proving more effective than Dozzell. Both have quality in them, but it is about what they produce on the pitch and how regularly that really counts. It would be interesting to see what Dozzell would have done here under McKenna and whether his career has peaked or will progress where he is. But Dozzell is the past for us. Humphreys looks very much the future for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Humphries on 21:51 - Nov 7 with 3169 viewsStokieBlue

Humphries on 21:29 - Nov 7 by backinbeige

He’s had a few YouTube moments but we’ve lacked a consistent number 10 linking midfield and attack and he seems to be on that detail.

This was one of the more noticeable moments in the game:

A forward dropping back or midfielder stepping up to enable the short ball will give other options instead of us keep trying to thread in through balls or sending it down the wing. He’s got license to roam but it’s unfortunately adding to how disjointed we are.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 21:31]

He's not a number 10 though, he was playing higher up until the switch and was not as effective.

He's a CM, a 8 and far better there. Both your examples are playing as a CM and not a 10.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Humphries on 21:52 - Nov 7 with 3133 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Humphries on 21:50 - Nov 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Humpreys is already proving more effective than Dozzell. Both have quality in them, but it is about what they produce on the pitch and how regularly that really counts. It would be interesting to see what Dozzell would have done here under McKenna and whether his career has peaked or will progress where he is. But Dozzell is the past for us. Humphreys looks very much the future for us.

I have never been convinced by Dozzell.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Humphries on 22:05 - Nov 7 with 2951 viewsbackinbeige

I don’t want to labour the point - his quality eventually helped us break them down tonight - but positionally he was given the role of pulling the strings in the middle and often found himself in not the best place. Term it as a forward dropping deep or number eight pushing up, it doesn’t matter, the space to be found was between the lines. Edwards pushed up very much the second striker behind Ladapo, although slightly anonymous.

A solid performance from Humphries against limited opposition, with a few flashes of inspiration, but I get the sense we won as much through relying on the opposition getting knackered as our slick link up play.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Humphries on 22:11 - Nov 7 with 2875 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Humphries on 22:05 - Nov 7 by backinbeige

I don’t want to labour the point - his quality eventually helped us break them down tonight - but positionally he was given the role of pulling the strings in the middle and often found himself in not the best place. Term it as a forward dropping deep or number eight pushing up, it doesn’t matter, the space to be found was between the lines. Edwards pushed up very much the second striker behind Ladapo, although slightly anonymous.

A solid performance from Humphries against limited opposition, with a few flashes of inspiration, but I get the sense we won as much through relying on the opposition getting knackered as our slick link up play.

He was far better playing deeper and more centrally once Ball went off. The opposition tiring played into this too, but I think it is clear Humphreys is a central midfielder rather than a number 10 or whatever role he had to begin with. He looks ready to play at the level we are at which is very promising for his future. It is right to ease him into the first team gently too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Humphries on 22:19 - Nov 7 with 2761 viewsbackinbeige

Humphries on 22:11 - Nov 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

He was far better playing deeper and more centrally once Ball went off. The opposition tiring played into this too, but I think it is clear Humphreys is a central midfielder rather than a number 10 or whatever role he had to begin with. He looks ready to play at the level we are at which is very promising for his future. It is right to ease him into the first team gently too.

Good points well made 👍

Humphries on 22:25 - Nov 7 with 2678 viewskesblue

Humphries on 21:52 - Nov 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have never been convinced by Dozzell.

Dozzell is the most overrated player in itfc history fact
Humphries on 22:25 - Nov 7 with 2677 viewsArnieM

Humphries on 21:50 - Nov 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don’t think AD ever really was the same player again after that knee injury. He was just on the cusp of really taking off for us, and then he got that ACL injury. Such s as sh as me really.

He might be in the Championship but he’s hardly setting it alight is he. Does he even play that much for their 1st team?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Humphries on 22:27 - Nov 7 with 2638 viewsNthQldITFC

Humphries on 22:11 - Nov 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

As a 10 he was trying little flicks round the corner and swerve dummies, with some but limited success. When he dropped deeper he was finding space beautifully, picking it up from the defence, getting it back from the midfield, pulling all the strings and letting Morsy and then Camara get forward more.

I think the kid's ready for some serious game time, at least until Evans is back, and I would definitely start him next weekend. He's clearly got confidence, and gets on with game with getting fazed by anything. He could potentially very quickly become the heartbeat of this team.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Humphries on 22:29 - Nov 7 with 2608 viewsxrayspecs

Humphreys.

Did well. Did not run the game. Still young. Will get better.

Bracknell are very non-league. My son played with their keeper at Step 4.

These are playesr who dream of getting to the conference.
Humphries on 22:30 - Nov 7 with 2601 viewsBugs

Humphries on 22:25 - Nov 7 by kesblue

Dozzell is the most overrated player in itfc history fact

Saying 'fact' after stating an opinion and not a fact almost always means that opinion is probably wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024