Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" 14:00 - Oct 31 with 1381 viewsdirtyboy

Go, on...safe for work, let's start with this....
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2sjqcu

Then this [Chaplow]

And hopefully, we can cheers ourselves up from here on in.....

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:19 - Oct 31 with 1320 viewsDarth_Koont

Great idea.

I always like this for its pure innocent joy – ITFC without the angst.

Pronouns: He/Him

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:24 - Oct 31 with 1309 viewsgiant_stow

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:19 - Oct 31 by Darth_Koont

Great idea.

I always like this for its pure innocent joy – ITFC without the angst.

fantastic goal - i thought the defense were about to get robbed.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:25 - Oct 31 with 1306 viewsjayessess

A very recent game in which our defending was so dominant, the opposition has precisely zero chances worth including on the highlights

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:36 - Oct 31 with 1261 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:38 - Oct 31 with 1242 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 18:46 - Oct 31 with 1078 viewsOldsmoker

And of course there is this goal.
Similar circumstances where a team think they've done enough but the other team will have none of it and will not surrender.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 19:04 - Oct 31 with 1044 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 18:46 - Oct 31 by Oldsmoker

And of course there is this goal.
Similar circumstances where a team think they've done enough but the other team will have none of it and will not surrender.

Yeah. I was also thinking of that match on Saturday as the last time we had such a dramatic end to a game. Was it really over 12 years ago? Time flies, eh?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 19:10 - Oct 31 with 1035 viewsOldsmoker

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 19:04 - Oct 31 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah. I was also thinking of that match on Saturday as the last time we had such a dramatic end to a game. Was it really over 12 years ago? Time flies, eh?

Yeah - a long time ago but almost yesterday.
That Youtube vid has been in my bookmarks menu for one click access since the day I discovered it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 19:11 - Oct 31 with 1032 viewsbelgablue

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 14:38 - Oct 31 by hoppy

Going 4-2 up in injury time not always a dangerous scoreline

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Did Saturday get you down? The ITFC "Pick me up thread" on 19:12 - Oct 31 with 1030 viewsVic

I need it Dirty, I need it. Still struggling 2 days on.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024