Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) 17:00 - Oct 29 with 1364 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 29 with 1347 viewsMetal_Hacker

Doesn’t really matter

Shouldn’t have thrown this away regardless

Poll: If it were one or the other

Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:03 - Oct 29 with 1283 viewsiamatractorboy

We scored twice in added time so most of it came from that. Then when charlton got their third, another bit there.
Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:04 - Oct 29 with 1229 viewsAlanG296

Obvious. Time is added for goal celebrations as it is for normal time.
Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:11 - Oct 29 with 1076 viewsstonojnr

Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:04 - Oct 29 by AlanG296

Obvious. Time is added for goal celebrations as it is for normal time.

They said there were 6 mins of injury time at 90mins, Charlton score the equalizer in the 9th minute of injury time, so they played at least 4mins extra, was each goal in injury time really celebrated for 1min ? If so well why the hell were they doing that? arent these supposed to be professional footballers who know how to see games out professionally and why wasn't the ref booking people for excessive time spent in celebrations?
Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:21 - Oct 29 with 985 viewsAlanG296

Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:11 - Oct 29 by stonojnr

They said there were 6 mins of injury time at 90mins, Charlton score the equalizer in the 9th minute of injury time, so they played at least 4mins extra, was each goal in injury time really celebrated for 1min ? If so well why the hell were they doing that? arent these supposed to be professional footballers who know how to see games out professionally and why wasn't the ref booking people for excessive time spent in celebrations?

For a long time it's seemed to me at games that the10man celebrations these days take longer than celebrations used to, so when I got home after the Derby game I looked at the recording of the match and there was exactly 90seconds between the goal and Derby kicking off. Think that was probably typical.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:45 - Oct 29 with 866 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:49 - Oct 29 with 848 viewsWickets

We do seem to overdo the goal celebrations a bit probably Pissed the Ref off . But we should all look at the league table and cheer ourselves up .COYB
Where the feck has 2 extra minutes come from? (n/t) on 17:55 - Oct 29 with 812 viewsBluearmy71

I can only think it our goal celebrations, I was screaming at the ref to blow the whistle on +7 watching on ifollow and how we got to +9 was a fookin joke!!

But we really should have seen the game out better........ its a case of OH BU*GER and on to the next match!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024