Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, that ref 10:44 - Oct 19 with 1483 viewsitfc_bucks

There has to be some comment, somewhere, from someone official about last night.

The fact that McK was just waved away by the ref at half time is the part I actually find the worst. He wasn't ranting and raving, he didn't appear to be swearing.

We are all banging on about respecting the ref, but when you approach them in the right way, you're just dismissed.

Respect surely works both ways?
So, that ref on 11:13 - Oct 19 with 1363 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tbf to the official whilst he doesn't deserve it mind you, he most likely said i will talk in the dressing room which is standard for officials.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So, that ref on 13:42 - Oct 19 with 1176 viewsmeekreech

That referee was so incompetent he actually made Andy d’urso look like a world class referee.
If he had refereed my kids team in that manner the parents would be after him to possibly stick his whistle where the sun does not shine!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

So, that ref on 13:54 - Oct 19 with 1126 viewsITFC_Forever

There never is and there won’t be.

Complete lack of accountability.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So, that ref on 16:27 - Oct 19 with 918 viewsSharkey

So, that ref on 13:42 - Oct 19 by meekreech

That referee was so incompetent he actually made Andy d’urso look like a world class referee.
If he had refereed my kids team in that manner the parents would be after him to possibly stick his whistle where the sun does not shine!

Shame on them, however bad the ref is.
So, that ref on 18:27 - Oct 19 with 740 viewsHipsterectomy

Surely he just needed to stop and ask himself, 'why would any player take a dive in a group match for the papa john pizza cup when they've already essentially qualified?'

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So, that ref on 18:37 - Oct 19 with 712 viewspatrickswell

I hope he’s big enough to apologise to Edwards for his mistake, especially if the suspension cannot be lifted due to it being a second yellow card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024