Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Almost a sell out again 08:31 - Oct 15 with 1329 viewsCityBlue

Only just over a 100 tickets left. Noting we took one of the dedicated away fans sections would suggest this will be the biggest contingent of home fans this season.

Lets make some noise

I T I D

Almost a sell out again on 08:39 - Oct 15 with 1265 viewsunstableblue

We really do need to make some noise… none of the sitting waiting for it to happen town support, none of the stunned silence if things are going against us

Yes it would seem this will be the most blues inside Portman Road this season

I think the Lincoln allocated blocks won’t be that full, so I suspect around the 27,900 mark

But it still makes one wonder where the remaining capacity for the 30,311 official attendance is coming from!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Almost a sell out again on 09:08 - Oct 15 with 1166 viewsKungfuBlue

Almost a sell out again on 08:39 - Oct 15 by unstableblue

We really do need to make some noise… none of the sitting waiting for it to happen town support, none of the stunned silence if things are going against us

I think the Lincoln allocated blocks won’t be that full, so I suspect around the 27,900 mark

But it still makes one wonder where the remaining capacity for the 30,311 official attendance is coming from!

Does the capacity in the private boxes count towards total capacity? If so then those “seats” aren’t available unless you purchase a whole box, perhaps that explains it?
Almost a sell out again on 09:52 - Oct 15 with 1029 viewsxrayspecs

Almost a sell out again on 08:39 - Oct 15 by unstableblue

The away allocation, including the lower tier used to be 2300. Town have taken back a few hundred and Lincoln have sold around 700. So about 1200 empty seats in that section. We would have lost some seats with the building works this summer. There will also be blocks of seats unsold to maintain segregation. Plus some in North lower are not sold as they block the view from the disabled section.

I think MA said it was not possible to get 30k into the stadium, so the 30311 figure is likely unachievable.
Almost a sell out again on 11:03 - Oct 15 with 872 viewsIllinoisblue

Almost a sell out again on 09:52 - Oct 15 by xrayspecs

The away allocation, including the lower tier used to be 2300. Town have taken back a few hundred and Lincoln have sold around 700. So about 1200 empty seats in that section. We would have lost some seats with the building works this summer. There will also be blocks of seats unsold to maintain segregation. Plus some in North lower are not sold as they block the view from the disabled section.

I think MA said it was not possible to get 30k into the stadium, so the 30311 figure is likely unachievable.

There was a comment on here recently (maybe from Phil) saying official capacity is now 29.6k.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Almost a sell out again on 12:04 - Oct 15 with 716 viewsStewart27

Only 100 seats left on the site?

27,500 attendance it is then!

Think the 30,000 thing is a myth.
Almost a sell out again on 12:46 - Oct 15 with 564 viewsTresBonne

According to website, there's now 7 seats available.
Almost a sell out again on 12:59 - Oct 15 with 530 viewsCityBlue

Sold out now. So will be about 28,500 if the away was full but most likely gonna be 27,800

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024