Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help please re getting to game tomorrow 13:38 - Aug 12 with 1306 viewsbracknell_blue

Thanks to the rail strike I was driving tomorrow but the car has just failed the MOT and won’t be fixed until next week. I live in Bury and have not been able to get hold of anyone today about the coach. If anyone can help or has any bright ideas it would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 13:43 - Aug 12 with 1238 viewsITFC_Forever

Bus service from Bury to Ipswich? Or Bury to Stowmarket and then Stowmarket to Ipswich?

No idea how long that might take mind you...

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 13:49 - Aug 12 with 1194 viewsronnyd

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 13:43 - Aug 12 by ITFC_Forever

Bus service from Bury to Ipswich? Or Bury to Stowmarket and then Stowmarket to Ipswich?

No idea how long that might take mind you...

Was thinking the same thing to be honest. Always a last resort if nothing better turns up. Bus every hour from Bury, not sure about Stow to Ipswich though. Good luck.
Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 13:50 - Aug 12 with 1188 viewsbracknell_blue

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 13:49 - Aug 12 by ronnyd

Was thinking the same thing to be honest. Always a last resort if nothing better turns up. Bus every hour from Bury, not sure about Stow to Ipswich though. Good luck.

Thanks, checked it out but last bus leaves Stowmarket before 4pm!

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:39 - Aug 12 with 1012 viewsbracknell_blue

If anyone is driving and has a spare place and can offer said place, please let me know.
Thanks

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:46 - Aug 12 with 970 viewsjeera

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:39 - Aug 12 by bracknell_blue

If anyone is driving and has a spare place and can offer said place, please let me know.
Thanks

As if someone downvoted this poor gentleman trying to get to the game!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:50 - Aug 12 with 946 viewsDJR

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:39 - Aug 12 by bracknell_blue

Thanks

May not be easy to get to from Bury, but someone from the Long Melford branch posted a couple of days ago that they are running a bus to the game. They said to call or text 07930 581879 for more information about pick up points and times. Maybe there is someone who travels from nearer Bury to pick up the bus.
Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:54 - Aug 12 with 918 viewsjeera

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:50 - Aug 12 by DJR

May not be easy to get to from Bury, but someone from the Long Melford branch posted a couple of days ago that they are running a bus to the game. They said to call or text 07930 581879 for more information about pick up points and times. Maybe there is someone who travels from nearer Bury to pick up the bus.

To be honest by the time someone's got to Melford from Bury they could be well on the way to Ipswich.

Probably not the best route!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 15:01 - Aug 12 with 896 viewsDJR

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 14:54 - Aug 12 by jeera

To be honest by the time someone's got to Melford from Bury they could be well on the way to Ipswich.

Probably not the best route!

Oh well! My knowledge of the geography of West Suffolk is not great.
Login to get fewer ads

Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 15:18 - Aug 12 with 850 viewsellaandred

I've sent you a message!!
Help please re getting to game tomorrow on 18:58 - Aug 12 with 692 viewsWickets

Hi I live in Mildenhall and could pick you up on the way . Pm me if you want .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024