Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feedback on the tannoy 11:41 - Aug 2 with 2922 viewsHarlestonblue

Apologies if this has been discussed since Saturday.
It seems churlish to complain about anything happening at PR given the vast improvement under the new regime and I understand that the tannoy system is a work in progress but the volume levels in the top tier of the Magnus Stand were ear splittingly loud on Saturday.
I have spoken to fellow fans and relatives aged 7 to 70 and we all agree we felt uncomfortable with the music and announcements.
I do feel guilty complaining about anything regarding ITFC atm but hopefully the volume levels can be tweaked before the next home game. Please.
Feedback on the tannoy on 11:43 - Aug 2 with 2248 viewsZx1988

It's worth pinging them an email at the usual enquiries address. I dropped them a line about the big screen (unreadable during the match) and got a good response confirming that they're looking to make some changes.

If people aren't telling them about these things, chances are they may not know.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:44 - Aug 2 with 2236 viewswrightsrightglove

Seems more constructive feedback rather than a criticism to me. Definitely email the club and voice your concerns. They’ve stated that it will take a while to adjust the sound levels and get them correct so I’m sure they’ll appreciate the feedback and be able to make changes prior to the next game. You certainly won’t be the only one giving them feedback if it was that loud!
Feedback on the tannoy on 11:45 - Aug 2 with 2224 viewsHarlestonblue

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:43 - Aug 2 by Zx1988

It's worth pinging them an email at the usual enquiries address. I dropped them a line about the big screen (unreadable during the match) and got a good response confirming that they're looking to make some changes.

If people aren't telling them about these things, chances are they may not know.

Good point. Can you provide the contact address please?
Feedback on the tannoy on 11:46 - Aug 2 with 2215 viewsZx1988

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:45 - Aug 2 by Harlestonblue

Good point. Can you provide the contact address please?

enquiries[at]itfc.co.uk

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:47 - Aug 2 with 2212 viewsSitfcB

In section 5 of SBRL I could hear the music, just, but none of the talking.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:47 - Aug 2 with 2198 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:46 - Aug 2 by Zx1988

enquiries[at]itfc.co.uk

Don't use that one. Use customerservice[at]itfc.co.uk
The enquiries email ends up in a big pile.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 11:48]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:49 - Aug 2 with 2179 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:47 - Aug 2 by SitfcB

In section 5 of SBRL I could hear the music, just, but none of the talking.

Was a touch too loud in the SAR section 4, but I could hear everything clearly for a change.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:53 - Aug 2 with 2151 viewsHarlestonblue

enquiries[at]itfc.co.uk

thanks
Login to get fewer ads

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:54 - Aug 2 with 2155 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Fair and constructive criticism. Was the same in the Cobbold Upper - an improvement on clarity but deafening at times. I have sent an email of a similar tone to let them know, can't see any harm and it's not a moan as you've acknowledged it is a work on progress.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Feedback on the tannoy on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 1932 viewsArnieM

OP: it’s not about “ complaining” to the Club about the loud speaker system of Electronic screen, but more one of giving “ feedback” . Companies are always asking for feedback… rate us etc etc . So all Town fans have to do is provide feedback.

It’s how you say things more that what you say. Eg give some positive feedback *after* you’ve given the negative . Always finish on a positive .

If I could find Mark Ashtons email I’d be going just that , but haven’t been able to find it out yet .
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 13:44]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Feedback on the tannoy on 13:45 - Aug 2 with 1907 viewsArnieM

enquiries[at]itfc.co.uk

Brilliant, thanks for that 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Feedback on the tannoy on 13:58 - Aug 2 with 1882 viewsSitfcB

Feedback on the tannoy on 13:43 - Aug 2 by ArnieM

OP: it’s not about “ complaining” to the Club about the loud speaker system of Electronic screen, but more one of giving “ feedback” . Companies are always asking for feedback… rate us etc etc . So all Town fans have to do is provide feedback.

It’s how you say things more that what you say. Eg give some positive feedback *after* you’ve given the negative . Always finish on a positive .

If I could find Mark Ashtons email I’d be going just that , but haven’t been able to find it out yet .
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 13:44]

mark.ashton@itfc.co.uk

I’m surprised they haven’t done a feedback survey by email like before.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 13:59]

COYB

Feedback on the tannoy on 14:06 - Aug 2 with 1862 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Feedback on the tannoy on 13:58 - Aug 2 by SitfcB

mark.ashton@itfc.co.uk

I’m surprised they haven’t done a feedback survey by email like before.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 13:59]

They did but only after the West Ham friendly, and by invitation only:

Town Issue PA Survey 14th Jul 2022 11:14
Town have sent a survey to some fans who attended Tuesday’s friendly against West Ham United, quizzing them on the recently upgraded PA system. 29

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:06 - Aug 2 with 1733 viewsSitfcB

Feedback on the tannoy on 14:06 - Aug 2 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Town have sent a survey to some fans who attended Tuesday’s friendly against West Ham United, quizzing them on the recently upgraded PA system. 29

I know but they did it after the first game of the season last year so was expecting them to do it again, maybe they will after a couple of games.

COYB

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:38 - Aug 2 with 1704 viewshatch

Feedback on the tannoy on 11:43 - Aug 2 by Zx1988

I saw Rosie Richardson at half time on Saturday and gave her the same feedback. Think it was fairly blatantly a problem to everyone in the ground so I’m sure they’ll sort it. Have seen it mentioned across various threads
Feedback on the tannoy on 16:50 - Aug 2 with 1691 viewsMullet

Cannot believe no one has pointed out it's a public address system and Tannoy is a brand name.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:52 - Aug 2 with 1682 viewsEwan_Oozami

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:50 - Aug 2 by Mullet

Cannot believe no one has pointed out it's a public address system and Tannoy is a brand name.....

Hoover it up, man....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:59 - Aug 2 with 1660 viewsSitfcB

Feedback on the tannoy on 14:06 - Aug 2 by SlippinJimmyJuan

They must’ve heard me…

Got this 10 mins ago…

COYB

Feedback on the tannoy on 17:31 - Aug 2 with 1580 viewshoppy

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:59 - Aug 2 by SitfcB

They must’ve heard me…

Got this 10 mins ago…

I just had that too... and some of the pull-down choices were laughable, with none of them being the right choice for me but HAD to pick one otherwise I couldn't submit, so had to quantify a lot of them in the boxes at the bottom!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Feedback on the tannoy on 17:37 - Aug 2 with 1562 viewsZx1988

Feedback on the tannoy on 17:31 - Aug 2 by hoppy

I just had that too... and some of the pull-down choices were laughable, with none of them being the right choice for me but HAD to pick one otherwise I couldn't submit, so had to quantify a lot of them in the boxes at the bottom!

My thoughts too. A very strange survey that seems to try and force you into choosing from (sometimes) a number of wholly irrelevant options.

I'm all for the club reaching out to gauge opinion, but would rather they sought organic points of view rather than providing a narrow choice of what to think.

"Back of the net" (n/t) on 17:40 - Aug 2 with 1553 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Feedback on the tannoy on 17:47 - Aug 2 with 1534 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh hell, I just came on to say that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Feedback on the tannoy on 17:55 - Aug 2 with 1507 viewsFreddies_Ears

Feedback on the tannoy on 16:38 - Aug 2 by hatch

I saw Rosie Richardson at half time on Saturday and gave her the same feedback. Think it was fairly blatantly a problem to everyone in the ground so I’m sure they’ll sort it. Have seen it mentioned across various threads

It was absolutely fine in SAR Upper, halfway back, right of centre. Any lower and I wouldn't be able to hear it.

Oh, and my hearing is generally good...!!!
Feedback on the tannoy on 19:11 - Aug 2 with 1444 viewsellaandred

Feedback on the tannoy on 17:31 - Aug 2 by hoppy

Absolutely spot on !
The catering questions should have started with whether you used it. If the answer was 'I didn't purchase anything' then jump to the next part of the survey. Instead you had answer the catering questions first and in my case answered as if I had used it :-(
Feedback on the tannoy on 20:16 - Aug 2 with 1397 viewsDublinBlue84

Magnus Stand nearest Churchmans has been too quiet and unclear for the best part of a decade now at this point.

I wasn't there on Saturday, but was it actually possible to understand any talking even if it was too loud?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024