Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good picture of the big screen 15:59 - Jul 25 with 4085 viewsitfcsuth

E-Boards being installed as well.

I know it may seem a minor detail, but it’s just the modernisation of the club that’s needed o bring it to the modern times.

Think will look terrific ahead of the opener, with the lovely dugouts as well.

Shows again how far we fell behind under Evans and his lack of love.

Good picture of the big screen on 19:37 - Jul 25 with 799 viewsDubtractor

Good picture of the big screen on 19:06 - Jul 25 by FrimleyBlue

No idea how much many seats it would effect. But IF there were plans to put in more. Could they put one on the front of the cobbled stand roof? Think that's been done at a few grounds.

As in hanging down from the roof?

I think that would massively impact the view for anyone at the back of that stand as that roof is much lower than the Pioneer.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Good picture of the big screen on 19:40 - Jul 25 with 775 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good picture of the big screen on 19:37 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

As in hanging down from the roof?

I think that would massively impact the view for anyone at the back of that stand as that roof is much lower than the Pioneer.

Was thinking maybe on a tilt but attached to the side of the off so not to block to many people.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good picture of the big screen on 19:42 - Jul 25 with 771 viewspointofblue

Good picture of the big screen on 19:06 - Jul 25 by FrimleyBlue

No idea how much many seats it would effect. But IF there were plans to put in more. Could they put one on the front of the cobbled stand roof? Think that's been done at a few grounds.

Would make most sense to hang it down from the West Stand roof, wouldn't it? So those in Cobbold and SAR can see it properly?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Good picture of the big screen on 19:45 - Jul 25 with 772 viewsJon_456

Good picture of the big screen on 18:49 - Jul 25 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Funnily enough our neighbours have a screen that rotates so the whole ground can see it. Quite the novelty especially when it blocks out the god awful Holiday Inn

So when it rotates to face one side of the ground, the other half can’t see it.. nice.
Good picture of the big screen on 22:45 - Jul 26 with 655 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I’m sure before it was said that the electronic advertising boards were just in front of the cobbold, but looks like SAR and SBR too?
Good picture of the big screen on 22:53 - Jul 26 with 634 viewsPhilTWTD

Good picture of the big screen on 22:45 - Jul 26 by Matt_Netherlands

I’m sure before it was said that the electronic advertising boards were just in front of the cobbold, but looks like SAR and SBR too?

Were putting them all round the ground yesterday.
Good picture of the big screen on 23:18 - Jul 26 with 579 viewsVic

Looks about the same size as the one at Bramhall Lane

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Good picture of the big screen on 23:44 - Jul 26 with 553 viewsFifeITFC

Good picture of the big screen on 17:43 - Jul 25 by Ely_Blue

I’m just countering all of those people who think it wonderful and that we’ve been missing this for years under the old ownership!

As said previously it’s a bit crap when it is only beneficial to 50% of the crowd

Have you actually sat in your seat to verify and check what you can or can't see of it?

Maybe we'll have to get a movable one like Norwich to keep you happy. For the record, there's still the one in the SBR Stand if you want to check the score and time.

And where the heck do you get 50% from?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2022 23:46]

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Good picture of the big screen on 23:54 - Jul 26 with 539 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Good picture of the big screen on 22:53 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

Were putting them all round the ground yesterday.

Britania side too? Couldn’t see any photos of that side of the ground tonight
Good picture of the big screen on 00:48 - Jul 27 with 510 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good picture of the big screen on 17:43 - Jul 25 by Ely_Blue

I’m just countering all of those people who think it wonderful and that we’ve been missing this for years under the old ownership!

As said previously it’s a bit crap when it is only beneficial to 50% of the crowd

What a blouse.
Good picture of the big screen on 01:53 - Jul 27 with 486 viewsWestcountryblue

Given it's placement and the substructure, it looks to be a fairly temporary solution.

It really wouldn't surprise me if the Cobbold stand was redeveloped and connected to the SLR stand over the next few years, especially with attendances likely to be in excess of 25k this season. I seem to remember that this was the next step after the redevelopment of SB and SLR stands, with plans to increase the capacity to around 35k when we were flying high in Europe.

The Gamechanger group are big on real estate and developing infrastructure, so i think these improvements are just a small taste of what is to come.
Good picture of the big screen on 05:12 - Jul 27 with 453 viewsKieran_Knows

Good picture of the big screen on 16:23 - Jul 25 by Ely_Blue

I’m going to get a great view of that from SARL block 5 (not)! Still as long as the hardcore fans in SBRL get to see it that’s all that matters I suppose

You’ve found something to moan about when there’s absolutely f**k all to moan about.

Well done you.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Good picture of the big screen on 06:08 - Jul 27 with 426 viewsVeggie

I’m going to get a great view of that from SARL block 5 (not)! Still as long as the hardcore fans in SBRL get to see it that’s all that matters I suppose

I feel your pain I really do. If only humans had the ability to turn their heads slightly from one side to the other. Damn you evolution.
Good picture of the big screen on 06:41 - Jul 27 with 401 viewsPioneerBlue

How about you first take your seat in SARL then offer an opinion on the view.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024