Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Farah trafficking story.... 14:17 - Jul 15 with 5219 viewsitfcjoe

....has anyone paid much attention to this?

It's all very strange, and so many holes in story with regards things that have happened, and people who would have known him from a school he now claims to have not gone to, and all his family back home being called Farah including his twin brother who came over with his Dad after his Dad had apparently been killed.

He claimed to have started school when he was 12 after getting out of slavery, but there are interviews previously with people from his primary school that remember him etc.

It's all very strange, he's never had a great relationship with the truth, but why is this all happening now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 19:57 - Jul 15 with 1356 viewsgtsb1966

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 19:52 - Jul 15 by Lord_Lucan

My mate Kevin Page used to live above the shops. Always wore a sheepskin - even in the height of summer. Had a sister about our age but I can’t remember her name. Had a younger brother but I can’t remember his name either.

Older brother was Tessy. He sold the goalposts that were on the green - even though he didn’t own them.

I can't remember many names now. Would walk from Belstead Road down the alley past the posh school to the shops. Meet a bloke from a children's home in maidenhall who was a school mate. Few school mates lived around there. Danny Barber, Nick Bartlett etc TWTD. I was only there for 3 years.
Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 20:02 - Jul 15 with 1327 viewsLord_Lucan

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 19:57 - Jul 15 by gtsb1966

I can't remember many names now. Would walk from Belstead Road down the alley past the posh school to the shops. Meet a bloke from a children's home in maidenhall who was a school mate. Few school mates lived around there. Danny Barber, Nick Bartlett etc TWTD. I was only there for 3 years.

I remember Danny Barber

He loved a tear up!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 20:04 - Jul 15 with 1326 viewsgtsb1966

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 20:02 - Jul 15 by Lord_Lucan

I remember Danny Barber

He loved a tear up!

Danny was in the building game I think. Probably still is. Nick djs on a local soul radio station. Owns or part owns (I think) a local company that paints road lines etc
[Post edited 15 Jul 2022 20:07]
Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 20:09 - Jul 15 with 1309 viewsLord_Lucan

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 20:04 - Jul 15 by gtsb1966

Danny was in the building game I think. Probably still is. Nick djs on a local soul radio station. Owns or part owns (I think) a local company that paints road lines etc
[Post edited 15 Jul 2022 20:07]

I spotted Danny in a pub just before covid but I hadn’t spoke with him for about 20 years so I didn’t wave - plus he was in some dodgy company, otherwise I might have said hello.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 21:19 - Jul 15 with 1259 viewsitfcjoe

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 16:41 - Jul 15 by N2_Blue

Assume you read seven deadly sins and the various David Walsh docus? I find them fascinating.

I welcome any books on doping that you specifically recommend especially on the expose investigative side.

The Tyler Hamilton book is excellent, and the original book that started it all by Paul Kimmage called Road Race

Love the books about Fifa - the Qatar World Cup by Heidi Blake and Jonathan Calvert plus Foul by the late, great Andrew Jennings - who also wrote the excellent Lord of The Rings about the IOC

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 22:06 - Jul 15 with 1207 viewsSkip_Intro

to be fair you shouldn't be too hard on him as he clearly has memory issues dating back to 2010 and 2011 when he 'forgot' to take drug tests...
Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 23:42 - Jul 15 with 1149 viewsN2_Blue

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 21:19 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

The Tyler Hamilton book is excellent, and the original book that started it all by Paul Kimmage called Road Race

Love the books about Fifa - the Qatar World Cup by Heidi Blake and Jonathan Calvert plus Foul by the late, great Andrew Jennings - who also wrote the excellent Lord of The Rings about the IOC

Cheers. I've read Tyler Hamilton but will look out for some of the others you've mentioned.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 09:31 - Jul 16 with 1057 viewsgtsb1966

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 20:09 - Jul 15 by Lord_Lucan

I spotted Danny in a pub just before covid but I hadn’t spoke with him for about 20 years so I didn’t wave - plus he was in some dodgy company, otherwise I might have said hello.

Funnily enough it's his birthday today. 56...Time goes too fast.
Login to get fewer ads

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 10:09 - Jul 16 with 1026 viewsLord_Lucan

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 19:45 - Jul 15 by gtsb1966

I spent many an evening hanging about that parade. Saw a massive scrap outside The Smock one night. Is that pub still there?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2022 19:50]

I popped in now and again back in the day if I was seeing my mate.

They used to have strippers in there Sunday lunchtimes.

I think it’s still there, not 100% sure.

I preferred the harlequin until they shut it after that murder.

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 995 viewsazuremerlangus

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 16:34 - Jul 15 by Lord_Lucan

Fatima used to date a bloke in Maidenhall. Her Merc was often outside the chip shop on the parade.

Lloyd Honeygan was also often in town as he was shagging some bird up Whitton.

Do you live on Stella Street Lucan?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 10:50 - Jul 16 with 973 viewsLord_Lucan

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 10:33 - Jul 16 by azuremerlangus

Do you live on Stella Street Lucan?

talking of Stella Street.

Thursday night I walked down the pub for a well deserved pint - and I was walking past one of the many drug flats when this silly cow with no teeth came out of her flat holding a can of Stella and mumbled something. I looked at her unsure if she was talking to me or the bird walking in front of me. So, I looked again at her and she repeated herself. She said “You know what, I just love seeing that, an old man walking along puffing a fag” - and then she raised her Stella at me.

I don't see myself as old!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 10:59]

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 21:13 - Sep 4 with 693 viewsclive_baker

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 16:33 - Jul 15 by clive_baker

Does she live locally? I was at the gym once in Bury a few years back and she walked in, she's strong as fk.

Found out today she lives in Lawshall. I wasn’t going mad!

Also happens to be on Celebrity SAS thingy on C4.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 21:55 - Sep 4 with 614 viewsPlums

Mo Farah trafficking story.... on 21:19 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

I can highly recommend The Dirtiest Race in History by Richard Moore. A brilliant read.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024