Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PA System 23:05 - Jul 12 with 2454 viewsTexacoCup

I thought they were upgrading the PA System, if so it's not done yet. Completely muffled in the Magnus upper. Having said that, the safety evacuation announcement was extra load - are they two different systems ?
The PA System on 07:42 - Jul 13 with 2126 viewsblueden60

Agreed. I also sit in Upper West Stand and it was terrible. Just as bad as before.
The PA System on 07:45 - Jul 13 with 2114 viewsMuncher

The PA System on 07:42 - Jul 13 by blueden60

Agreed. I also sit in Upper West Stand and it was terrible. Just as bad as before.

Just as bad as before in north stand lower.
The PA System on 08:52 - Jul 13 with 1953 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Someone on twitter said they could here it from the hospital

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

The PA System on 09:09 - Jul 13 with 1895 viewsstarofanglia

Terrible in the Magnus upper (Block P). Couldn't hear any of the announcements by mic, team news, subs etc.

Hear it was also still as bad as normal in the SBRL.

I also thought they said work had started on fixing this some time ago?
The PA System on 09:11 - Jul 13 with 1883 viewsSTYG

It's probably a blessing whilst Foz is on the mic! Sorry Foz. Great guy, great presenter, but not a stadium announcer.

Also, could have sworn he said Fabianski had gone off when it was actually Hladky that came on!

Presume they have done most of the work but haven't calibrated and tested it all yet ahead of the season? Wasn't it the case they had to get every part fixed before it could work together? Presumably a speaker or two would blow or something if they weren't all synced.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2022 9:12]
The PA System on 09:57 - Jul 13 with 1768 viewsCityBlue

Personally I would also dump Stephen Foster. We need an MC who will fire the crowd up and get the atmosphere buzzing...not his dulcet tones sending us to sleep.

I T I D

The PA System on 10:26 - Jul 13 with 1671 viewsstonojnr

The PA System on 08:52 - Jul 13 by BlueandTruesince82

Someone on twitter said they could here it from the hospital

That's not unusual if the wind/weather conditions are right, often hear the safety announcement, even heard the crowd cheer when JET scored once up here
The PA System on 10:55 - Jul 13 with 1578 viewswkj

The PA System on 10:26 - Jul 13 by stonojnr

That's not unusual if the wind/weather conditions are right, often hear the safety announcement, even heard the crowd cheer when JET scored once up here

I remember hearing the moment we scored against Arsenal all the way over by the Golf Hotel when we played them in the FA Cup. It was a great moment that somewhat made me forget how mad I was that I got stitched up to work that night.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

The PA System on 12:17 - Jul 13 with 1428 viewsHipsterectomy

The PA System on 10:55 - Jul 13 by wkj

I remember hearing the moment we scored against Arsenal all the way over by the Golf Hotel when we played them in the FA Cup. It was a great moment that somewhat made me forget how mad I was that I got stitched up to work that night.

Best pub in Ipswich

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

The PA System on 14:00 - Jul 13 with 1243 viewsFifeITFC

The PA System on 09:57 - Jul 13 by CityBlue

Personally I would also dump Stephen Foster. We need an MC who will fire the crowd up and get the atmosphere buzzing...not his dulcet tones sending us to sleep.

Totally agree. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he's not a stadium announcer at a football match. He'd be better off doing the snooker or something.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

The PA System on 14:07 - Jul 13 with 1211 viewsRocky

You can sometimes hear the SAR stand tutting from the railway station.
The PA System on 17:19 - Jul 13 with 1062 viewsFrimleyBlue

The PA System on 14:00 - Jul 13 by FifeITFC

Totally agree. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he's not a stadium announcer at a football match. He'd be better off doing the snooker or something.

No idea If this fella is going to do the main pitch stuff too

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The PA System on 17:30 - Jul 13 with 1021 viewsVeggie

The PA System on 14:00 - Jul 13 by FifeITFC

Snooker! Lol

Be funny if the speaker system was fine all along, it was just Foz’s deep monotone that seemed it inaudible. The strange thing is, they had Omad Djili (sp?) on the mic during one half time and he was actually audible. Strange.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2022 17:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024