Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? 12:53 - Jul 10 with 2141 viewsmylittletown

Got the lot, 'patriotic' music, WWII planes, Thatcher, the full kitchen sink of Tory/English cliches.

Chasing the over 90s vote by the looks of it.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 13:03]
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:07 - Jul 10 with 2048 viewsFixed_It

And even then, they show an image of a white hand shaking a black hand with the words 'give others an opportunity'. I wonder who they mean by 'others'?! It really is ingrained, isn't it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:12 - Jul 10 with 2010 viewsmylittletown

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:07 - Jul 10 by Fixed_It

And even then, they show an image of a white hand shaking a black hand with the words 'give others an opportunity'. I wonder who they mean by 'others'?! It really is ingrained, isn't it.

Ghastly. And I had thought that she was one of the better ones.
At least she's not a crook, I suppose.
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:16 - Jul 10 with 1994 viewsHARRY10

There was a spoof party political broad cast identical to thus

same corny clips, same music, with the tag line

Britain is OK..... it is OK
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:22 - Jul 10 with 1970 viewsEastTownBlue

I wouldn't want to be in that either...

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:23 - Jul 10 with 1970 viewsLeoMuff

Makes my blood boil using images of NHS workers one one hand, while on the other spending 12 years utterly shafting the institution and its staff.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:26 - Jul 10 with 1961 viewsWD19

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:12 - Jul 10 by mylittletown

Ghastly. And I had thought that she was one of the better ones.
At least she's not a crook, I suppose.

It’s no better or worse than your average supermarket advert. Total hotch potch of heritage cues and right on box ticking. Lazy bingo.
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 14:35 - Jul 10 with 1747 viewsPhilTWTD

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 13:16 - Jul 10 by HARRY10

There was a spoof party political broad cast identical to thus

same corny clips, same music, with the tag line

Britain is OK..... it is OK

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:45 - Jul 10 with 1623 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don’t think you’re in her demographic.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:48 - Jul 10 with 1619 viewsDubtractor

Its odd, as the headline message is a good one, but that video is awful. As well as being full of cliches, it is just really dull too. Whoever she has running her campaign, she should sack them.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:53 - Jul 10 with 1571 viewslowhouseblue

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:48 - Jul 10 by Dubtractor

Its odd, as the headline message is a good one, but that video is awful. As well as being full of cliches, it is just really dull too. Whoever she has running her campaign, she should sack them.

the electorate is tory party members with an average age of approx 93.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:57 - Jul 10 with 1550 viewsDubtractor

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 14:35 - Jul 10 by PhilTWTD

Ha.

That's perfect!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:59 - Jul 10 with 1544 viewsDubtractor

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:53 - Jul 10 by lowhouseblue

the electorate is tory party members with an average age of approx 93.

Yeah, fair point I guess.

Not sure what's worse, that or Rishi's heart-warming family video that made it look like he'd made the final of Great British Bake Off.

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 16:15 - Jul 10 with 1460 viewsjeera

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:59 - Jul 10 by Dubtractor

Yeah, fair point I guess.

Not sure what's worse, that or Rishi's heart-warming family video that made it look like he'd made the final of Great British Bake Off.

That clip of Rishi made me dislike him more than ever.

Fake OTT sickeningly nicey nicey rubbish.

Smarmy prick.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 16:30 - Jul 10 with 1405 viewsmylittletown

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 15:45 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t think you’re in her demographic.

I'm closer than I would like - in age anyway!
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 17:42 - Jul 10 with 1281 viewsHARRY10

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 14:35 - Jul 10 by PhilTWTD

that's the one

well done for finding it, ta
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 17:47 - Jul 10 with 1252 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lots in there about Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales though which is refreshing for the devolved countries and might make them thing again about the Union.

To the stirring music of "I vow to thee my Country", which is about England ffs.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 17:51]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 18:03 - Jul 10 with 1172 viewsHARRY10

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 17:47 - Jul 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Lots in there about Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales though which is refreshing for the devolved countries and might make them thing again about the Union.

To the stirring music of "I vow to thee my Country", which is about England ffs.

It does bring to mind that what is quitisentially England, cricket on the green, the WI, the village fete .....

and delightful views held by Middle England

it should go down well.............................there
Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 20:44 - Jul 10 with 1015 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cringe from the opening bar. I got as far as “we must chose this person with solemnity and wisdom”.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 20:48 - Jul 10 with 1007 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 17:47 - Jul 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

They’ve lost any nationalists in the first 2 seconds with that music and the middle England voice over. There’s absolutely no chance it’ll change the views of anyone who isn’t already a Unionist.

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 20:51 - Jul 10 with 994 viewsXYZ

Oh dear. Try again!

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 21:11 - Jul 10 with 960 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has anyone seen this appalling tosh? on 20:51 - Jul 10 by XYZ

Oh dear. Try again!

I hope that doesn’t mess up the synchronisation with Tom Baker’s Little Britain voiceover!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024