Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food shopping 20:53 - Jul 8 with 2587 viewsgtsb1966

Do it for my daughter every week (she gives me the money) but today really struck me how the prices have gone up. Wholemeal spaghetti kicked it off and then I looked closely at the other prices . We're f*****d. This week seems to have gone through the roof.
Food shopping on 02:42 - Jul 10 with 443 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Food shopping on 00:25 - Jul 10 by The_Flashing_Smile

You're just trying to butter me up.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Food shopping on 08:16 - Jul 10 with 399 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Food shopping on 01:24 - Jul 10 by jeera

There was a time I would meet up with the same three mates each Wednesday evening for dinner and a couple of beers.

Just a midweek catch-up, all very civilised; we'd go to a different pub each time for a meal. Nothing fancy, usually along the lines of steak and chips kind of thing.

One was into his rugby, another golf, all of us with different job types...

One evening we're sitting there chatting and before we knew it we we comparing washing machines; brands, models, the various programmes they have...

It dawned on us that it was all over. All youth was spent. Four blokes around a table and we were discussing flipping washing machines.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 1:24]

haha, it comes to us all. I'm off work at the moment and have spent most of my time reading the small print of life insurance and income protection policies. It's got to the point where looking at sofas is the most exciting thing in my life.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Food shopping on 09:45 - Jul 10 with 368 viewsJ2BLUE

Food shopping on 19:39 - Jul 9 by GeoffSentence

For goodness sake, bake your own bread, not that refined rubbish. Slather butter upon it and the joys of the world are yours.

Whatever it costs, you’ll thank me for it.

Where did I say store bought?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Food shopping on 12:31 - Jul 10 with 327 viewsBent_double

Food shopping on 01:24 - Jul 10 by jeera

There was a time I would meet up with the same three mates each Wednesday evening for dinner and a couple of beers.

Just a midweek catch-up, all very civilised; we'd go to a different pub each time for a meal. Nothing fancy, usually along the lines of steak and chips kind of thing.

One was into his rugby, another golf, all of us with different job types...

One evening we're sitting there chatting and before we knew it we we comparing washing machines; brands, models, the various programmes they have...

It dawned on us that it was all over. All youth was spent. Four blokes around a table and we were discussing flipping washing machines.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 1:24]

Ain't that just the cycle of life?

No matter how you spin it.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024