Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) 17:11 - May 14 with 1150 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 17:12 - May 14 with 1131 viewsBlueBadger

Because they're c**ts?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 17:18 - May 14 with 1107 viewsZx1988

On a similar vein...

If Three were so serious about not wanting to be associated with the Russian regime, couldn't they demand that Chelsea stick a patch over their branding?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 17:39 - May 14 with 1043 viewsVeggie

They’re the Norwich of the Premier League?
Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 17:49 - May 14 with 1004 viewsAJblue

Shirt sales?

Crecy

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 18:36 - May 14 with 943 viewsHighgateBlue

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 17:18 - May 14 by Zx1988

On a similar vein...

If Three were so serious about not wanting to be associated with the Russian regime, couldn't they demand that Chelsea stick a patch over their branding?

If the contract between the two parties allows them to make such a demand then yes. If not, then no.
Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 18:45 - May 14 with 916 viewsKeno

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 18:36 - May 14 by HighgateBlue

If the contract between the two parties allows them to make such a demand then yes. If not, then no.

Under current circumstances with all the sanctions etc they would probably be able to force that, or allow Chelsea to change to logo to one supporting Ukraine

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 21:02 - May 14 with 719 viewsNthQldITFC

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? (n/t) on 17:12 - May 14 by BlueBadger

Because they're c**ts?

I wonder how many others had EXACTLY the same answer in mind before opening the thread!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024