Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coaching additions 13:47 - May 8 with 1142 viewsITFC_Jenx

We've thought about new players but do we think McKenna will want to being in any more on to his coaching staff?
Coaching additions on 15:30 - May 8 with 1025 viewsFrimleyBlue

He did say there was support for this to happen a few months back. I reckon we will see a couple come in. Set piece coach no longer at utd I think but was there with KM and Ole.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 16:01 - May 8 with 987 viewsunstableblue

We have an outgoing Lee ONeill who was the most senior football ‘director’

I understand Gary Probert will take on the most senior off field footballing role.

The EADT pieces didn’t blow me away…. https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/how-gary-probert-landed-key-role-at-it

But I assume he is highly rated

Reason I mention it was a conversation with a Man U mate who’s concerned that Ten Hag is not enough as there current Footballing Director is weak and doesn’t match what Klopp (Edwards) and Guardiola had in place. The new Newcastle owners made their biggest priority poaching Brighton’s technical director. And Brentford is a case study on how these structures work.

I have every confident in McKenna we have the right man, but we need him to supported by a kick-ass Footballin Director to drive the recruitment and footballing strategy. In some ways so that McKenna is not a single failure point.

Chief executive officer - Mark Ashton
General manager of football operations - Lee O'Neill
Chief operating officer - Luke Werhun
Financial controller - Mark Andrews
Club secretary - Stuart Hayton
Academy operations manager - Helen Broughton
Operations department administrator- Sally Williams

Manager: Kieran McKenna
Assistant manager: Martyn Pert
Head of Goalkeeping: Rene Gilmartin
U23 coach: John McGreal
Director of football operations: Gary Probert
Director of performance: Andy Rolls
First-team fitness coach: Jon Ashton
Head physio: Matt Byard
Assistant physio: Alex Chapman
Head of sports science: Andy Costin
Head of coaching & player development: Bryan Klug
U18 Manager: Adem Atay
Head of analysis: Charlie Turnbull
Head of performance analysis: Will Stephenson
Recruitment analyst: Alex Hood & Jacob Ashton
Kit manager: James Pullen

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 17:11 - May 8 with 918 viewsSheffordBlue

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 16:01 - May 8 by unstableblue

We have an outgoing Lee ONeill who was the most senior football ‘director’

I understand Gary Probert will take on the most senior off field footballing role.

The EADT pieces didn’t blow me away…. https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/how-gary-probert-landed-key-role-at-it

But I assume he is highly rated

Reason I mention it was a conversation with a Man U mate who’s concerned that Ten Hag is not enough as there current Footballing Director is weak and doesn’t match what Klopp (Edwards) and Guardiola had in place. The new Newcastle owners made their biggest priority poaching Brighton’s technical director. And Brentford is a case study on how these structures work.

I have every confident in McKenna we have the right man, but we need him to supported by a kick-ass Footballin Director to drive the recruitment and footballing strategy. In some ways so that McKenna is not a single failure point.

Chief executive officer - Mark Ashton
General manager of football operations - Lee O'Neill
Chief operating officer - Luke Werhun
Financial controller - Mark Andrews
Club secretary - Stuart Hayton
Academy operations manager - Helen Broughton
Operations department administrator- Sally Williams

Manager: Kieran McKenna
Assistant manager: Martyn Pert
Head of Goalkeeping: Rene Gilmartin
U23 coach: John McGreal
Director of football operations: Gary Probert
Director of performance: Andy Rolls
First-team fitness coach: Jon Ashton
Head physio: Matt Byard
Assistant physio: Alex Chapman
Head of sports science: Andy Costin
Head of coaching & player development: Bryan Klug
U18 Manager: Adem Atay
Head of analysis: Charlie Turnbull
Head of performance analysis: Will Stephenson
Recruitment analyst: Alex Hood & Jacob Ashton
Kit manager: James Pullen

Charlie Turnbull is a doing some first team coaching as well as heading up the analysis - he does some of the warm up drills alongside Pert and has First Team Coach & Analyst down as his job title on LInkedIn

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Coaching additions on 17:13 - May 8 with 905 viewsKieran_Knows

Suspect there will be a couple of additions there as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if another couple came in from United, especially with Ten Haag going in there and looking to put his stamp on things.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 17:37 - May 8 with 859 viewsunstableblue

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 17:11 - May 8 by SheffordBlue

Charlie Turnbull is a doing some first team coaching as well as heading up the analysis - he does some of the warm up drills alongside Pert and has First Team Coach & Analyst down as his job title on LInkedIn

Yes he's on the list of staff posted

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 18:13 - May 8 with 804 viewsjeera

Do we have a strong enough Technical/Football/Sporting Director?? on 17:37 - May 8 by unstableblue

Yes he's on the list of staff posted

The gentleman seems to be complementing your post with " first team coaching as well as heading up the analysis" rather than disputing his existence on your list!
[Post edited 8 May 2022 18:13]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024