Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
admin charge 21:49 - Apr 1 with 1966 viewsONENIL78

£2.50 for each ticket....whats all that about
admin charge on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 1937 viewsKeno

It’s a charge for admin

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

admin charge on 21:58 - Apr 1 with 1926 viewsjeera

admin charge on 21:55 - Apr 1 by Keno

It’s a charge for admin

Per ticket.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

admin charge on 21:58 - Apr 1 with 1929 viewsVeggie

Seatgeek charge. Yet another fantastic decision by genius businessman Marcus Evans.
admin charge on 22:12 - Apr 1 with 1889 viewsNthsuffolkblue

admin charge on 21:55 - Apr 1 by Keno

It’s a charge for admin

Admin must do quite well out of it. Is it like a tip that you can deduct if you don't think admin have done a good enough job to deserve it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

admin charge on 22:22 - Apr 1 with 1853 viewsIllinoisblue

A convenience fee; you get the convenience of paying an extortionate fee. UK going the same way as Ticketmaster events here in the US; fked in the ass when buying tickets. My favourite was always being charged extra to print your own ticket at home.

Absolute blood-sucking leech scum.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

admin charge on 22:35 - Apr 1 with 1807 viewsLord_Lucan

admin charge on 22:12 - Apr 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Admin must do quite well out of it. Is it like a tip that you can deduct if you don't think admin have done a good enough job to deserve it?

Ashton said that Gamechanger have inherited the contract, it's a long one and they can't get out of it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

admin charge on 22:52 - Apr 1 with 1740 viewsRegencyBlue

admin charge on 22:35 - Apr 1 by Lord_Lucan

Ashton said that Gamechanger have inherited the contract, it's a long one and they can't get out of it.

He gave the impression we are stuck with this for a very long time.

Another bad decision by Evans!
admin charge on 23:11 - Apr 1 with 1692 viewsMelford

The one that got me was in the radio ads the FA put out regarding the the week's international friendlies, at the end it said there was a £1.50 print at home charge. WTF? you are being charged for using your paper and ink to print off a ticket that they send to you by e-mail.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

admin charge on 23:39 - Apr 1 with 1628 viewsChurchman

Agreed - that’s what MA said at the forum. I get the impression that they have tried, but are stuck with it at the moment. Yep, thanks Evans.
admin charge on 23:45 - Apr 1 with 1612 viewsSitfcB

Marcus Evans’ parting gift.

There was no need to outsource our ticketing in the first place. SeatGeek must’ve offered a bit of money.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

admin charge on 06:29 - Apr 2 with 1382 viewstextbackup

If paying direct debit, that’s 20p a month, for a season ticket frozen in price.

Seems affordable, if not a bit of a pisstake.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

admin charge on 06:43 - Apr 2 with 1371 viewstextbackup

admin charge on 23:45 - Apr 1 by SitfcB

Marcus Evans’ parting gift.

There was no need to outsource our ticketing in the first place. SeatGeek must’ve offered a bit of money.

The hopeless fck probably part owns the company so makes a few quid out of this.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

admin charge on 07:55 - Apr 2 with 1256 viewsgalacticoblue

admin charge on 22:22 - Apr 1 by Illinoisblue

A convenience fee; you get the convenience of paying an extortionate fee. UK going the same way as Ticketmaster events here in the US; fked in the ass when buying tickets. My favourite was always being charged extra to print your own ticket at home.

Absolute blood-sucking leech scum.

My favourite is the Norwich Airport £10 development charge - per person, per departure. Introduced a couple of decades ago - still waiting for some airport development.
admin charge on 08:44 - Apr 2 with 1180 viewsElephantintheRoom

Money, obviously. Borrowing money doesn’t come cheap.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

admin charge on 09:10 - Apr 2 with 1137 viewsVeggie

admin charge on 07:55 - Apr 2 by galacticoblue

My favourite is the Norwich Airport £10 development charge - per person, per departure. Introduced a couple of decades ago - still waiting for some airport development.

There are plans to develop the airport in the shape of a hand. The terminal will form the palm with six runways forming the fingers.
admin charge on 09:44 - Apr 2 with 1098 viewsGuthrum

admin charge on 08:44 - Apr 2 by ElephantintheRoom

I doubt the club gets any of that admin fee. It's SeatGeek's profit margin.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

admin charge on 09:50 - Apr 2 with 1076 viewsRegencyBlue

admin charge on 08:44 - Apr 2 by ElephantintheRoom

Another one of Evans screw ups.

He managed to get us tied into a long term contract with Seat Geek before leaving and it’s going to be virtually impossible to get out of it.
admin charge on 11:33 - Apr 2 with 941 viewsstonojnr

The thing is you always paid an admin charge in a ticket price but it was hidden, and for years the likes of Ticketmaster made alot of money artificially inflating the ticket price above the actual cost price to include their admin charges.

Governments,likely for tax accounting reasons,decided you couldnt do that anymore, the admin charge had to be shown as a separate cost from the ticket.

Consequently everyone now complains about admin charge ripoffs.

If ITFC rolled that 2.50 in to the cost of the ticket and said the admin charge was now 0,ignoring you cant do that but just imagine it for a moment, i doubt very few would complain about it.

It's like the gratuity added on a restaurant bill. Add it people complain about it, bump prices up a little to cover it, no one notices anymore.

The real issue about this deal is its sizeable chunk of money/profit that goes out of the club to an external 3rd party, so gives no benefit to Gamechangers setup. Bring it back in house which I'm sure is their aim, you might be able to drop it down a bit,but its money they then collect and can use for whatever purpose they like
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024