Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie 12:36 - Mar 11 with 10616 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Amongst many other lies of course.
But he wasn't.
And he was right all along to warn against him and his oligarchs.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/russia-ukraine-war-jeremy-corbyn-right-put

"He's gone now Dollers, let it go."
Just getting that in before others do. Rather misses the point though.
A fantastic job was done on Corbyn.
All we can hope is a few people learn from it and keep an open mind on the establishment's narrative in future.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:51 - Mar 11 with 1380 viewsblueasfook

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:46 - Mar 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

Erm, it's you who's spitefully dived in to have a pop at me. Anonymously, behind your keyboard. Such a tough guy.

I dived into have a pop at Corbyn actually. I'm sorry you can't seem to differentiate.

And I'm on my phone actually, not using a keyboard.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:52 - Mar 11 with 1362 viewsBlueBadger

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:51 - Mar 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Uppie awarded for total self awareness fail and making me laugh.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/farage-and-corbyn-wake-up-in-bed-togethe

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:53 - Mar 11 with 1366 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:51 - Mar 11 by blueasfook

I dived into have a pop at Corbyn actually. I'm sorry you can't seem to differentiate.

And I'm on my phone actually, not using a keyboard.

"I thought you weren't doing politics anymore after some big boys hurt your feelings last week?"

This has nothing to do with Corbyn. Just fook off fookers.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:57 - Mar 11 with 1348 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:49 - Mar 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Sometimes it's as if he reads the Daily Flail.

Badger has Very Real Concerns.

Definitely not his own imagined thoughts slowly circuiting his brain. Day after day after day.

Pronouns: He/Him

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:02 - Mar 11 with 1336 viewsSwansea_Blue

The usual ad hominem attacks, but can anyone point out what’s incorrect or misleading about Oborne’s piece (he normally fairly reliable isn’t he?).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:02 - Mar 11 with 1332 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:13 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

Fair play to the Dear Leader here Dollars, he turned out to defend Putin and blame anyone BUT Russia for free following the Salisbury poisonings and the invasion of Ukraine for free. All the rest of Vlad's cheerleaders were being paid to do it.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 13:14]

He just wanted to ensure a fair and free investigation, and avoid a witch-hunt.

That RUSSIAN nerve agent could have been anybody….
Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:04 - Mar 11 with 1324 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:02 - Mar 11 by SuperKieranMcKenna

He just wanted to ensure a fair and free investigation, and avoid a witch-hunt.

That RUSSIAN nerve agent could have been anybody….

Did you read the article?

Would have saved you the time of making up what Corbyn said.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:14 - Mar 11 with 1294 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:04 - Mar 11 by Darth_Koont

Did you read the article?

Would have saved you the time of making up what Corbyn said.

Yes - he said we should send a sample to Russia and ask if it’s theirs 🤣

I guess I shouldn’t expect too much from a man with his educational achievements.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 14:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:15 - Mar 11 with 1292 viewsleitrimblue

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:31 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

What is it about the openly racist, corrupt and incompetent Jeremy Corbyn that appeals to you?

Hi there Badger, you mind explaining Corbyns rascism and corruption in more detail please?
Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:16 - Mar 11 with 1278 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:52 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/farage-and-corbyn-wake-up-in-bed-togethe

Nope still not funny.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:21 - Mar 11 with 1250 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:15 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

Hi there Badger, you mind explaining Corbyns rascism and corruption in more detail please?

There’s never been much beyond the hot take and the chance to have a dig. But let’s see.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:23 - Mar 11 with 1224 viewsGlasgowBlue

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:02 - Mar 11 by Swansea_Blue

The usual ad hominem attacks, but can anyone point out what’s incorrect or misleading about Oborne’s piece (he normally fairly reliable isn’t he?).

Peter Oborne went Tonto years ago.

https://leftfootforward.org/2014/04/peter-obornes-latest-syria-dispatch-is-a-dis

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:24 - Mar 11 with 1226 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:14 - Mar 11 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Yes - he said we should send a sample to Russia and ask if it’s theirs 🤣

I guess I shouldn’t expect too much from a man with his educational achievements.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 14:23]

“Either this was a crime authored by the Russian state; or that state has allowed these deadly toxins to slip out of the control it has an obligation to exercise. If the latter, a connection to Russian mafia-like groups that have been allowed to gain a toehold in Britain cannot be excluded."

​The Russian authorities must be held to account on the basis of the evidence, and our response must be both decisive and proportionate."

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:25 - Mar 11 with 1212 viewsmonytowbray

Click through, thread.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:26 - Mar 11 with 1214 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:16 - Mar 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nope still not funny.

The right wing always struggle to do humour. Looks like that’s leaching into the radical centre. 🥲

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:28 - Mar 11 with 1204 viewsmonytowbray

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:27 - Mar 11 by blueasfook

I thought you weren't doing politics anymore after some big boys hurt your feelings last week?

Imagine being the comedy act for a small selection of TWTD gammons and believing your own hype?

TWTD’s very own Roy Chubby Brown.

TWTD never forgets…

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:29 - Mar 11 with 1193 viewsmonytowbray

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:26 - Mar 11 by Darth_Koont

The right wing always struggle to do humour. Looks like that’s leaching into the radical centre. 🥲

I’ve ended up on a few Babylon Bee links in recent months and it’s dire.

TWTD never forgets…

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:32 - Mar 11 with 1184 viewsSwansea_Blue

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:23 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

Peter Oborne went Tonto years ago.

https://leftfootforward.org/2014/04/peter-obornes-latest-syria-dispatch-is-a-dis

I'm still not seeing what's wrong with the article in the OP. He's linking to all his sources that show this particular narrative against Corbyn was false. Maybe I don't know enough, and Corbyn had other parallel narratives about Putin (i.e. hedging his bets)? But from that it seems pretty clear that Corbyn risked his own reputation to go against the tide on Putin years ago (and was right).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:36 - Mar 11 with 1168 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:29 - Mar 11 by monytowbray

I’ve ended up on a few Babylon Bee links in recent months and it’s dire.

Yeah, I watched a good dissection of where the comedy never really starts on that site.

I mean if the set-up and the punchline are essentially both the same e.g. “Typical woke!” then there’s not really a joke.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:38 - Mar 11 with 1158 viewsleitrimblue

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:21 - Mar 11 by Darth_Koont

There’s never been much beyond the hot take and the chance to have a dig. But let’s see.

Would definitely be nice to hear it explained in greater detail .
Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:39 - Mar 11 with 1151 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:38 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

Would definitely be nice to hear it explained in greater detail .

Absolutely.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:42 - Mar 11 with 1141 viewsleitrimblue

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 14:16 - Mar 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nope still not funny.

Its the second time of seen it. It really is p1ss poor, its what I imagine a 6th form magazine looked like
Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 15:51 - Mar 11 with 1036 viewsMattinLondon

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 13:31 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

What is it about the openly racist, corrupt and incompetent Jeremy Corbyn that appeals to you?

Can you get some new material please?
Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 15:53 - Mar 11 with 1031 viewsDarth_Koont

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 15:51 - Mar 11 by MattinLondon

Can you get some new material please?

Some less disingenuous and smeary stuff while he’s at it.

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 16:05 - Mar 11 with 985 viewsMattinLondon

Many of you fell for the 'Corbyn being a Putin fan' lie on 15:53 - Mar 11 by Darth_Koont

Some less disingenuous and smeary stuff while he’s at it.

Steady on there…this site would be redundant if we all played by those rules.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024