Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bakinson 15:46 - Feb 26 with 773 viewsHullblue

Excellent half from him - really impressive and makes me a lot less worried about Evans’s fitness.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Bakinson on 15:55 - Feb 26 with 700 viewsSkip_Intro

wasn't too bad and played a couple of good balls forward - I'm guessing iFollow cut out for you just before he gave the ball away each time though? That cross field ball to Donacien was an absolute shocker.
Bakinson on 16:08 - Feb 26 with 631 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bakinson on 15:55 - Feb 26 by Skip_Intro

wasn't too bad and played a couple of good balls forward - I'm guessing iFollow cut out for you just before he gave the ball away each time though? That cross field ball to Donacien was an absolute shocker.

But of an enigma isn’t he. He can be quick thinking and penetrative, but then goes and overcooks an easy 20 yard cross field pass. Generally I thought he was good in that half. He grew into it while Aluko faded a bit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bakinson on 16:12 - Feb 26 with 589 viewsBobsthename

Gives away a lot of silly free kicks in my eyes and looks lethargic at times .
Bakinson on 16:13 - Feb 26 with 573 viewsFrimleyBlue

He's ok, I still don't see how he's any different to Harper tho tbh, but im not the manager. I do prefer Evans all day long, so need him back as soon as fit
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 16:17]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bakinson on 16:57 - Feb 26 with 452 viewsSkip_Intro

Bakinson on 16:08 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

But of an enigma isn’t he. He can be quick thinking and penetrative, but then goes and overcooks an easy 20 yard cross field pass. Generally I thought he was good in that half. He grew into it while Aluko faded a bit.

I think 'enigma' is overrating him...he seems to be a very mediocre player who gives the ball away often, plays some shocking passes, gets caught in posession but plays 3 or 4 decent balls per match. Not good enough imo.
Bakinson on 17:06 - Feb 26 with 394 viewsBobsthename

Bakinson on 16:57 - Feb 26 by Skip_Intro

I think 'enigma' is overrating him...he seems to be a very mediocre player who gives the ball away often, plays some shocking passes, gets caught in posession but plays 3 or 4 decent balls per match. Not good enough imo.

It’s funny i agree with you but many others see a different game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024