Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) 11:20 - Feb 14 with 5999 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 18:35 - Feb 14 with 1072 viewsOldsmoker

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 17:27 - Feb 14 by Keno

yes, she's ok but she's no Penny Smith

Penny Smith is an english rose.
Penny from TBBT has a back story that says if you have a pulse and an english accent you can be one of her 100+ lovers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 18:37 - Feb 14 with 1064 viewsjeera

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 18:35 - Feb 14 by Oldsmoker

Penny Smith is an english rose.
Penny from TBBT has a back story that says if you have a pulse and an english accent you can be one of her 100+ lovers.

I saw the episode with the old professor guy.

Proton I think? That was humorous.

His timing was superb around her character.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 18:42 - Feb 14 with 1058 viewsNBVJohn

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 12:21 - Feb 14 by Keno

I'm not sure you'll want her after this

and she is from Great Yarmouth!!

They have their fair share of irritating celebrity supporters;
Ed Balls
Stephen Fry
That bloke from the Darkness
And of course a second rate chef
Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 1003 viewsChurchman

I can forgive the Yarmouth bit, as my mother came from there. The ghastly shirt? Well, there are solutions to that…..
Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 955 viewsVeggie

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 18:33 - Feb 14 by mrshallisfit

I went off her the moment she started spouting her odious, self-centred views on life.

Didn’t know she posted on here.
Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 02:20 - Feb 15 with 880 viewsFifeITFC

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 14:55 - Feb 14 by BlueandTruesince82

Desperately trying to unearth their own Ed Sheeran arent they

She was around way before Ed Sheeran, as was Cathy Dennis and Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 19:21 - May 29 with 629 viewssoclopath

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 11:25 - Feb 14 by hype313

She was always a distant second to Penny anyway.

Only claim to fame shower and white bikini .so sad somebody told her she was special misguided idiot.
Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 20:26 - May 29 with 547 viewsNthQldITFC

Who is that exactly? It's 'ard to see through the 'aze.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 20:27 - May 29 with 542 viewshype313

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 19:21 - May 29 by soclopath

Only claim to fame shower and white bikini .so sad somebody told her she was special misguided idiot.

Took you 4 months to reply to that?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ive gone right off Mylene Klass this morning (n/t) on 20:42 - May 29 with 521 viewsmrshallisfit

Just this morning. She has been a horrible human for quite a long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024