Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd 21:44 - Jan 16 with 1005 viewsbahamasblue

random questions but here goes:

flying in from the bahamas on the 19th of Feb with my 13 yo son

Thought I may sneak in the Cheltenham game on 22nd.

so a few questions:

what do I need to do re covid to get in the ground ( we are both fully vaccinated) to get in the ground ?

Is there a coach or train that we can get from braintree ( or anyone have 2 spare seats in a car - willing to chip in for petrol)

my son is football mad but never seen a game so thought it would be ideal.

Any help on any part of this equation would be appreciated.
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:07 - Jan 16 with 933 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

To get in to the ground, you will need either a negative LFT, but seeing as you are both double JABBED, just download the pass on the NHS app and show the QR code on the way in.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:12 - Jan 16 with 918 viewschrismakin

Further to the first reply, keep an eye on news end of Jan and club news after. Potentially restrictions being lifted on 26th Jan, this could effect what is or isn't needed at PR.

We were one of few clubs who had things in place all through the pandemic.. but with the boosters etc it could well change to being 'normal'

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:14 - Jan 16 with 918 viewsJakeITFC

There is a train service - Braintree to Witham, Witham to Ipswich, but be warned that it is rail replacement buses that day between Colchester and Ipswich (the journey is about the same time, just annoying).
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:27 - Jan 16 with 868 viewsbahamasblue

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:07 - Jan 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

To get in to the ground, you will need either a negative LFT, but seeing as you are both double JABBED, just download the pass on the NHS app and show the QR code on the way in.

unfortunately our jabs were in the bahamas so i may need to talk to the ticket office i feel
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:28 - Jan 16 with 865 viewsbahamasblue

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:12 - Jan 16 by chrismakin

Further to the first reply, keep an eye on news end of Jan and club news after. Potentially restrictions being lifted on 26th Jan, this could effect what is or isn't needed at PR.

We were one of few clubs who had things in place all through the pandemic.. but with the boosters etc it could well change to being 'normal'

thanks - i did see news on 26th may impact things - 2 days quarantine /test and all that
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:29 - Jan 16 with 853 viewsbahamasblue

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:14 - Jan 16 by JakeITFC

There is a train service - Braintree to Witham, Witham to Ipswich, but be warned that it is rail replacement buses that day between Colchester and Ipswich (the journey is about the same time, just annoying).

ok thanks , adds to the 'experience'
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 06:39 - Jan 17 with 689 viewsandytown

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 22:14 - Jan 16 by JakeITFC

As it’s a Tuesday, the trains will be running between Colchester & Ipswich I would have thought?
home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 08:39 - Jan 17 with 621 viewsJakeITFC

home vs Cheltenham Feb 22nd on 06:39 - Jan 17 by andytown

As it’s a Tuesday, the trains will be running between Colchester & Ipswich I would have thought?

Yeah I’m an idiot, I thought he meant 22nd Jan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024