Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mckenna's first win prediction 10:26 - Dec 22 with 796 viewssuffolkpoker

When do you think Mckenna's first win and score line will be?

I prey and hope for a new manager bounce and to get off to a winning start but as its us i doubt we will :-/

Gillingham 1 - 2 Ipswich

If we dont win out first game, i fear it wont be until Acrington at home.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Mckenna's first win prediction on 10:28 - Dec 22 with 788 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Wycombe 3-1 after losing 2-0 to gillingham or the game being postponed
Mckenna's first win prediction on 10:40 - Dec 22 with 738 viewsclive_baker

I think it'll come in his first match if that's on Sunday. Gillingham are poor and in horrible form, and new manager bounce or otherwise we shouldn't need one to beat them.

I don't think Wycombe are a great side particularly, but they are an effective one. They've only lost 4 games all season and haven't lost away for 3 months, which includes some tough trips. They're well organised and a very tough nut to crack, it'll be a tough opening game but one we can certainly win in front of a big crowd.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 10:40]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mckenna's first win prediction on 10:41 - Dec 22 with 727 viewsPrice_1991

If we play like we did against Sunderland then Gillingham could very well be his first win followed up by a win against Wycombe and then a draw against Lincoln, 7 points from 9 would be a brilliant return and is doable I think.
Mckenna's first win prediction on 10:47 - Dec 22 with 707 viewsitfcsuth

Gillingham won’t be on.

They’ll be doing everything to reschedule - they have there COVID issues, but also I read last week Evans said he needs to get through to January to get some key players back in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024