Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed 16:47 - Dec 16 with 3992 viewsMaySixth

but I genuinely hope I am wrong and I wish Keiran McKenna the greatest success at Ipswich Town Football Club.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 18:21 - Dec 16 with 885 viewseireblue

I for one also wish the best of (insert name here), but it maybe the case that they will (fail/just use us as a stepping stone/create toxic atmosphere) within (timeframe), and therefore I would like to formally lodge my notice of told you so.
Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 18:31 - Dec 16 with 855 viewspositivity

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 17:53 - Dec 16 by Dubtractor

Nothing like nailing your colours to the mast early doors eh?

Anyone else going in the McKenna out camp before he has even been confirmed?

mckenna will get my support.

but whoever follows him... OUT!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 18:42 - Dec 16 with 831 viewsbraveblue

Why doubt?
Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 19:09 - Dec 16 with 782 viewshtb

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 17:53 - Dec 16 by Dubtractor

Nothing like nailing your colours to the mast early doors eh?

Anyone else going in the McKenna out camp before he has even been confirmed?

I also think it’s quite a risk. Obviously unproven, not sure his pedigree of being part of Solskjaers coaching staff of what has widely been considered as one of the worst coached teams in the Premier League says much. If we were to go down this route I think the Chelsea coach Barry would have been the better bet. I hope I am completely wrong.
Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 19:51 - Dec 16 with 728 viewsRadioOrwell

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 19:09 - Dec 16 by htb

I also think it’s quite a risk. Obviously unproven, not sure his pedigree of being part of Solskjaers coaching staff of what has widely been considered as one of the worst coached teams in the Premier League says much. If we were to go down this route I think the Chelsea coach Barry would have been the better bet. I hope I am completely wrong.

Tell us what a 'for sure' certainty appointment looks like ?
Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:09 - Dec 16 with 702 viewsTheBoyBlue

I literally have no expectations and not in a negative way, just because it is Ipswich and I'm used to everything we touch being 'meh'. I said elsewhere that we could get Klopp or Guardiola and they would fail or get a member of the bar staff and they'd be the best manager we've ever had.

McKenna might fall flat on his face or this could be the start of a glittering era or it could be somewhere in the middle, but I'll give him every chance and support him.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:11 - Dec 16 with 701 viewsKropotkin123

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 16:55 - Dec 16 by CokeIsKey

Better than the incompetent sh!tshow under Cook regardless.

We hope.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:16 - Dec 16 with 695 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 17:04 - Dec 16 by jayessess

What's the risk, relative to where we are now?

I suppose it’s because it might not work. So obviously will be the complete opposite to Cook, Lambert, Hurst, PJ, Keane...

Funny how people react to something they probably don’t understand and definitely don’t know the outcome, innit?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:22 - Dec 16 with 671 viewsDarth_Koont

It certainly will be risky if we don’t give him any time at all. 😀

On a serious note, give him the season. Let’s not set any arbitrary expectations and let’s see if we can get where we want to be by, for once, focusing on doing things right rather than demanding quick results.

Pronouns: He/Him

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:43 - Dec 16 with 612 viewsHerbivore

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:22 - Dec 16 by Darth_Koont

On a serious note, give him the season. Let’s not set any arbitrary expectations and let’s see if we can get where we want to be by, for once, focusing on doing things right rather than demanding quick results.

I think the issue with his predecessor was that he didn't get quick results and didn't do anything right either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:44 - Dec 16 with 602 viewsLord_Lucan

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:22 - Dec 16 by Darth_Koont

Give him the season?

I think he deserves a bit more time than that Koonty.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:46 - Dec 16 with 600 viewsRyorry

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 17:05 - Dec 16 by BlueBadger

As the last decade has shown, 'experienced' managers are often the biggest gamble of all, given that two of them conspired to get us relegated and a third marooned us in the thread division.

That's an insult to thread mode

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:55 - Dec 16 with 585 viewsMattinLondon

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 16:52 - Dec 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

No more risky than the previous Apts have proven to be.

All appointments have been risky. Grow some balls.

He has huge balls…unfortunately they are on his head.
Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 23:08 - Dec 16 with 516 viewsDarth_Koont

Keiran McKenna is an incredibly risky appointment which I doubt will succeed on 20:44 - Dec 16 by Lord_Lucan

Give him the season?

I think he deserves a bit more time than that Koonty.

Yeah, I meant give him the season as a mindset. So people don’t start wading in before January is out if he doesn’t get immediate results.

He’s a long-term kind of appointment in my book. As you can’t expect a novice manager to do a Warnock, Mick job and turn the mood around overnight. Sounds like it’s going to be more about the coaching details and marginal gains.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024