Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. 18:13 - Dec 9 with 3144 viewsitfcjoe

….for tomorrow night for couples

Nothing mega expensive or posh, and pretty open to most food types

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:16 - Dec 9 with 2406 viewsBlueandTruesince82

figbar. I went to school with the chap that runs it, girls love it as its full of sweet treats

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:18 - Dec 9 with 2381 viewsBlue_Generator

https://www.cote.co.uk/restaurant/norwich/
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:27 - Dec 9 with 2345 viewsLord_Lucan

It's predominantly a steak place but Prime at The Edith Cavell is superb, it does other stuff but everyone goes for the steaks.

If you fancy mussels try The Belgian Monk

I've recently been recommended Shiki on Tombland - Japanese

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:31 - Dec 9 with 2309 viewsJambo

The farmyard on St Benedict's st is lovely
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:35 - Dec 9 with 2284 viewsIpswich1984

The Rooftop garden or The Ivy are both excellent.

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:47 - Dec 9 with 2234 viewsSnedders

https://www.gonzostearoom.com/ If burgers is your thing
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:52 - Dec 9 with 2209 viewsJakeITFC

I had a great meal at Farmyard last year, but you might struggle to get in last minute.
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 2195 viewsHerbivore

Shiki is superb.

Al Dente if you fancy pasta, doesn't look much from the outside but the food is great.

Taste of Malabar does amazing South Indian food.

XO Kitchen is really good, used to be a pop up but now opened premises in the city.

Brick Pizza is meant to be very nice.

Belgian Monk for hearty Flemish fare.

They'd be some of my main recommendations. A few of the other suggestions are chains (Ivy, Cote and such like) so you can go to them in lots of places. Always good to try independent local restaurants, imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 2196 viewstextbackup

DELIAS at the football ground?

Failing that, the townhouse….
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 18:54]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:55 - Dec 9 with 2182 viewsHerbivore

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:16 - Dec 9 by BlueandTruesince82

figbar. I went to school with the chap that runs it, girls love it as its full of sweet treats

I've been underwhelmed when I've eaten there if I'm honest. Some of it is a bit too sickly.

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:55 - Dec 9 with 2180 viewsTractorchef

https://www.restaurantbenedicts.com

Would be my choice if you can get a table.
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:56 - Dec 9 with 2168 viewsHerbivore

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:55 - Dec 9 by Tractorchef

https://www.restaurantbenedicts.com

Would be my choice if you can get a table.

It's nice but pretty pricy for a last minute meal out.

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 2142 viewseastangliaisblue

Try The Kimchi if you like Korean. The food is incredible and very reasonably priced. Will need to book though.
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:03 - Dec 9 with 2136 viewseastangliaisblue

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:27 - Dec 9 by Lord_Lucan

It's predominantly a steak place but Prime at The Edith Cavell is superb, it does other stuff but everyone goes for the steaks.

The Belgian Monk is a great pub, the food is very nice too.
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:05 - Dec 9 with 2119 viewsHerbivore

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:02 - Dec 9 by eastangliaisblue

Try The Kimchi if you like Korean. The food is incredible and very reasonably priced. Will need to book though.

I was going to add Kimchi but my list was already quite long. An excellent shout.

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:07 - Dec 9 with 2111 viewseastangliaisblue

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:05 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

I was going to add Kimchi but my list was already quite long. An excellent shout.

It's an absolute gem of a place.
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:08 - Dec 9 with 2101 viewsLord_Lucan

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:02 - Dec 9 by eastangliaisblue

That looks great

Some good suggestions on this thread that I was unaware of.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:15 - Dec 9 with 2041 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:08 - Dec 9 by Lord_Lucan

That looks great

Some good suggestions on this thread that I was unaware of.

Lots of good food, agree with taste of Malaga, but my mate owns FUPBURGER at the doghouse and it’s a great feed, also XO kitchen is good too

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:20 - Dec 9 with 2013 viewsLord_Lucan

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:15 - Dec 9 by BaltachaFanClub

Lots of good food, agree with taste of Malaga, but my mate owns FUPBURGER at the doghouse and it’s a great feed, also XO kitchen is good too

Wow, brilliant - I need a decent burger place up here

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:30 - Dec 9 with 1972 viewsitfcjoe

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:15 - Dec 9 by BaltachaFanClub

We were supposed to be doing a refurb at that pub but Covid put a stop to it for now

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:43 - Dec 9 with 1896 viewsnodge_blue

Someone has already mentioned it but I really like farmyard.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:46 - Dec 9 with 1888 viewsitfcjoe

Thanks for all help, have ended up booking Kimchi through a combination of factors from what I fancy to where we can walk to from hotel!

Lots of choices though, will try and head to another one for a small lunch on Fri or Sat!

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 1874 viewsnodge_blue

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:27 - Dec 9 by Lord_Lucan

I think prime is hugely over rated. Cook your own steak for 25 quid :-)

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 1874 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 18:55 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

I've been underwhelmed when I've eaten there if I'm honest. Some of it is a bit too sickly.

I can think of no better recommendation my friend.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 20:14 - Dec 9 with 1804 viewsnodge_blue

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:30 - Dec 9 by itfcjoe

We were supposed to be doing a refurb at that pub but Covid put a stop to it for now

Did you refurbish the wild man? It doesn’t seem that long since it was done before. They used to have an internet jukebox in there that sadly went.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024