Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like a good weekend for late winners then 15:56 - Oct 24 with 1341 viewsSteve_M

Into injury time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 15:57 - Oct 24 with 1315 viewsBlueBadger

Misread 'Horwood' as 'Norwood' and thought 'now I know he's got an impressive set of tits, but that's still quite a selection error to make'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 16:05 - Oct 24 with 1261 viewsSteve_M

Finished 1-0.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 16:13 - Oct 24 with 1213 viewsPinewoodblue

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 16:05 - Oct 24 by Steve_M

Finished 1-0.

Be nice if TWTD found someway to cover these games and provide full match reports.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 16:17 - Oct 24 with 1186 viewschrismakin

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 16:13 - Oct 24 by Pinewoodblue

Be nice if TWTD found someway to cover these games and provide full match reports.

And a tab at the top too.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 17:16 - Oct 24 with 1072 viewsParisBlue

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 16:13 - Oct 24 by Pinewoodblue

And the fixtures.

Bridgwater look to be the 3rd best team in the division. They are at home to Southampton next weekend, maybe they can do us a favour?

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 17:32 - Oct 24 with 1034 viewsitfcjoe

They are for home ones now - watch this space

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 17:47 - Oct 24 with 996 viewsHipsterectomy

get in, well done girls

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 19:43 - Oct 24 with 867 viewsIpsRich

It’s my pleasure to write match reports from ITFC Women home matches for TWTD. Need time to write them up though, and no media centre at Felixstowe & Walton. We’ll try and get them published ASAP after full time.

Thomas Nets Late Winner as Tractor Girls Extend Lead at Top of Table 24th Oct 2021 18:54
Ipswich Town Women sent out a real message of intent in their battle for promotion with Southampton, securing a dogged but deserved 1-0 win against Bridgwater United at the Goldstar Ground via Natasha Thomas’s injury-time header. 5

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 19:47]

Blog: [Blog] My ITFC Season 2012/13 Rules of Engagement

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 20:00 - Oct 24 with 833 viewssolemio

I wanted us to win this match of course. But only just as I was born in Bridgwater! Only because that's where the Maternity Hospital was.
Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 21:00 - Oct 24 with 790 viewsitfcjoe

I actually went to the game today, first time down watching the Women's team - was really good and something I'd recommend.

The podcast is sponsoring one of the players who put in a great performance today - really enjoyable day as took my kids who were able to just kick a ball aroun behind one of the goals

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 22:49 - Oct 24 with 647 viewslinhdi

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 19:43 - Oct 24 by IpsRich

It’s my pleasure to write match reports from ITFC Women home matches for TWTD. Need time to write them up though, and no media centre at Felixstowe & Walton. We’ll try and get them published ASAP after full time.

Thomas Nets Late Winner as Tractor Girls Extend Lead at Top of Table 24th Oct 2021 18:54
Ipswich Town Women sent out a real message of intent in their battle for promotion with Southampton, securing a dogged but deserved 1-0 win against Bridgwater United at the Goldstar Ground via Natasha Thomas’s injury-time header. 5

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 19:47]

It is an excellent report - summed up the game perfectly. Thank you for doing it too - there's a real momentum behind the ITFCW...
Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 00:18 - Oct 25 with 606 viewsGuthrum

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 21:00 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

I actually went to the game today, first time down watching the Women's team - was really good and something I'd recommend.

The podcast is sponsoring one of the players who put in a great performance today - really enjoyable day as took my kids who were able to just kick a ball aroun behind one of the goals

Aiming to make at least one of the away games (at Keynsham on 23rd Jan).

Note: The Plymouth away fixture is the day after the men's game, 2pm next Sunday if people are staying over down there.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 08:26 - Oct 25 with 505 viewsIpsRich

Looks like a good weekend for late winners then on 22:49 - Oct 24 by linhdi

It is an excellent report - summed up the game perfectly. Thank you for doing it too - there's a real momentum behind the ITFCW...

Thanks linhdi!

Blog: [Blog] My ITFC Season 2012/13 Rules of Engagement

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024