Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley 17:59 - Sep 26 with 1712 viewslinhdi

Just wondering how the h*ll that particular fixture combination could have slipped through. Nardge fans travelling to or via London will be on the train that Town fans pick up at Accrington on our way back home via Preston.
Could be interesting on the London - Preston route Saturday morning and evening too...
Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 21:42 - Sep 26 with 1464 viewsjontysnut

There will be 15, 000 of them as well.
Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 21:47 - Sep 26 with 1439 viewsITFC_Forever

Isn’t Leeds an easier route by train for Accrington?

Edit; Perhaps not having looked at the app, but I’m sure the hoo-haa about cancelled trains a couple of years ago in the cup about trains from Leeds?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 21:52]

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 22:20 - Sep 26 with 1354 viewsChocorange

Service stations will be fun too.
Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 22:34 - Sep 26 with 1294 viewslinhdi

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 21:47 - Sep 26 by ITFC_Forever

Edit; Perhaps not having looked at the app, but I’m sure the hoo-haa about cancelled trains a couple of years ago in the cup about trains from Leeds?

There are various routes. Anyone travelling from London is likely to go to either game via Preston, which means a shared post-match train back to Preston... And onwards...

Many will go cross-country, so plenty of opportunity for friendly banter in many places and on various trains, especially as both routes seem to involve changes at Peterborough and Leeds, and some sharing of trains beyond Peterborough. Hmm.
Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 00:01 - Sep 27 with 1192 viewsTheBoyBlue

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 21:42 - Sep 26 by jontysnut

There will be 15, 000 of them as well.

I had to go to Norwich yesterday and interestingly I saw as many Ipswich shirts as Norwich shirts.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 10:33 - Sep 27 with 903 viewsSharkey

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 21:47 - Sep 26 by ITFC_Forever

And Leeds - Accrington is a really nice ride. Not fast, but plenty of great scenery.
Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 10:48 - Sep 27 with 862 viewsjayessess

I've noticed that Ipswich and Norwich's home and away schedules seem to be pretty synced this season. Doesn't the fixture computer usually try and make sure that doesn't happen?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 11:22 - Sep 27 with 807 viewshoppy

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 00:01 - Sep 27 by TheBoyBlue

I had to go to Norwich yesterday and interestingly I saw as many Ipswich shirts as Norwich shirts.

Being the weekend, the locals were probably mostly at home enjoying some family time…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 11:30 - Sep 27 with 792 viewsMerseyBlue

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 10:48 - Sep 27 by jayessess

I've noticed that Ipswich and Norwich's home and away schedules seem to be pretty synced this season. Doesn't the fixture computer usually try and make sure that doesn't happen?

Not sure how credible this explanation is, but I've seen it before and it makes sense to me:

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/compiling-the-premier-league-fixture-list

I wonder if our solidified status as a League 1 club has made it more necessary for us to be paired with Col U than Nodge. Either way, there is quite an interesting domino effect which makes organising fixtures a pretty daunting task.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 11:30]

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 11:41 - Sep 27 with 762 viewsWickets

Next Saturday, Town at Accrington, Nardge at Burnley on 00:01 - Sep 27 by TheBoyBlue

Did you visit the stall on the market the one close to the toilets ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024