Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 18:33 - Aug 19 with 1837 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:39 - Aug 19 with 1766 viewsbluelagos

Looks like training kit, but is genuine:-

https://shop.mancity.com/en/kits/men/third-kit/#tile-701219462

What I don't understand is they sell a 3rd shirt for £70 and an authentic 3rd shirt for £110.

What's the difference? Authentic made of special sweat absorbing stuff?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:39 - Aug 19 with 1760 viewsMattinLondon

Looks like a cheap fake - the sort you see in a third rate market.
Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:42 - Aug 19 with 1744 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:39 - Aug 19 by MattinLondon

£5 off a market in Lanzarote
Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:46 - Aug 19 with 1719 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Puma have done that with a load of clubs’ 3rd Kit. Looks bizarre, especially the name of the club written in big letters 🤦‍♂️

That said, the Marseille one looks even worse (apologies for not knowing how to properly link/embed)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSugvqogEme/?utm_medium=copy_link
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 18:53]
Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:46 - Aug 19 with 1714 viewsPendejo

Dumbed down enough, the words "Man City" instead of a badge.

Just looks like a t shirt...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:58 - Aug 19 with 1648 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:42 - Aug 19 by ElderGrizzly

£5 off a market in Lanzarote

I was about to say something similar!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:04 - Aug 19 with 1623 viewsMerseyBlue

Horrific, can't believe these clubs have the brass neck to sell such tat at such ludicrous prices.

Puma actually did something similar with their away kits for the Euros, but I assume there is a rule which states the national crest must be displayed on the shirt during internationals as they did at least still have miniatures on show.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballshirtcollective.com/2021/04/26/puma-interna

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:05 - Aug 19 with 1619 viewshatch

Aren't there standards to meet for kits in terms of badges and sizes etc? I'm assume they're not planning on wearing this in a match for that reason but will just sell it instead?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:06 - Aug 19 with 1619 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:07 - Aug 19 with 1605 viewsMerseyBlue

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:05 - Aug 19 by hatch

Aren't there standards to meet for kits in terms of badges and sizes etc? I'm assume they're not planning on wearing this in a match for that reason but will just sell it instead?

Nah they'll definitely wear it away in the Champions League, the third kit seems to have turned into the de facto European kit in recent years.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:29 - Aug 19 with 1517 viewsPoultman

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:07 - Aug 19 by MerseyBlue

Nah they'll definitely wear it away in the Champions League, the third kit seems to have turned into the de facto European kit in recent years.

Has anyone seen the black Venezia kit? looks amazing
Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:38 - Aug 19 with 1481 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:39 - Aug 19 by bluelagos

Looks like training kit, but is genuine:-

https://shop.mancity.com/en/kits/men/third-kit/#tile-701219462

What I don't understand is they sell a 3rd shirt for £70 and an authentic 3rd shirt for £110.

What's the difference? Authentic made of special sweat absorbing stuff?

Apparently they use cheaper material on the non-authentic one. When they launched their home kit, people were saying the cheaper one looked more shiny and like a cheap market knock-off. Not sure if that’s true - you’d think they’d at least match the colour/finish.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 20:02 - Aug 19 with 1376 viewsRonFearonsHair

Just yet another kit with the team's name plastered across the front. Pretty unoriginal truth be told.

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 20:53 - Aug 19 with 1238 viewsMerseyBlue

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 19:38 - Aug 19 by Swansea_Blue

Apparently they use cheaper material on the non-authentic one. When they launched their home kit, people were saying the cheaper one looked more shiny and like a cheap market knock-off. Not sure if that’s true - you’d think they’d at least match the colour/finish.

That's absolutely true, the cheapo (70 something quid) one is shiny and not dissimilar to something you'd find in Sports Soccer at the bottom of a bargain bin back in the day. Believe it is £115 for the "authentic" shirt.

They're not the only ones as well, Liverpool's bog standard is £70, the match shirt is £105. Spurs are at it too, and I would imagine that also means Chelsea, Man U, and Arsenal are too.

Everton don't do it, and their shirt "only" costs £60.

The prices are disgusting. It's also a bit sick that kids are going to get picked on for their parents "only" shelling out £70+ (and that's before the name and number) when their mate might have the flash Harry shirt.

Of course nobody is being forced to pay these prices but it really irks me the way these clubs and manufacturers treat their fans with such disdain.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 20:55]

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 21:23 - Aug 19 with 1175 viewsMullet

It messes with Canaries too

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 21:46 - Aug 19 with 1104 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 20:02 - Aug 19 by RonFearonsHair

Just yet another kit with the team's name plastered across the front. Pretty unoriginal truth be told.

Very short shorts.

How ever old is the Millwall chap.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 07:10 - Aug 20 with 841 viewssolomon

Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 18:39 - Aug 19 by MattinLondon

Are you talking about the kit and Not Grealish?
Anyone seen Man City’s 3rd kit 😂 on 08:17 - Aug 20 with 759 viewsChurchman

Horrible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024