Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You mob are deluded 17:34 - Aug 14 with 5123 viewswrighty84

That’s good enough is it ? Don’t think so
You mob are deluded on 17:36 - Aug 14 with 3995 viewsBlueBadger

Your participation is noted.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You mob are deluded on 17:37 - Aug 14 with 3983 viewsIllinoisblue

Yeah, your post is definitely not good enough

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

You mob are deluded on 17:42 - Aug 14 with 3913 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 17:37 - Aug 14 by Illinoisblue

Yeah, your post is definitely not good enough

Honestly when will Town fans talk the truth we stink the place out week after week and it’s acceptable is it? I want cook to succeed and I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it , scum now playing liverfool and we can’t beat anyone at our level get real boys and wake up
You mob are deluded on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 3849 viewstextbackup

you said on the radio you dont write on here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

You mob are deluded on 17:48 - Aug 14 with 3811 viewsnoggin

You mob are deluded on 17:42 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

Honestly when will Town fans talk the truth we stink the place out week after week and it’s acceptable is it? I want cook to succeed and I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it , scum now playing liverfool and we can’t beat anyone at our level get real boys and wake up

Grammar not your strong point?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

You mob are deluded on 17:48 - Aug 14 with 3804 viewsWhataday78

Oh shut up moaning, go and support them up the road if you can’t remain positive and be patient.
You mob are deluded on 17:49 - Aug 14 with 3784 viewssolomon

Deluded? No not really, we are just applying patience and logic at this point.
You mob are deluded on 17:51 - Aug 14 with 3750 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 17:49 - Aug 14 by solomon

Deluded? No not really, we are just applying patience and logic at this point.

Grammer 😂😂😂😂 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣
Login to get fewer ads

You mob are deluded on 17:51 - Aug 14 with 3737 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Fck off budgie.
You mob are deluded on 17:52 - Aug 14 with 3730 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 17:51 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

Grammer 😂😂😂😂 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Honestly it’s too easy with you lot , I pray I’m wrong but this isn’t good enough ITFC forever
You mob are deluded on 17:52 - Aug 14 with 3723 views44_not_out

We’ve got some nice posters up though!!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 17:53]
You mob are deluded on 17:53 - Aug 14 with 3697 viewsnoggin

You mob are deluded on 17:52 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

Honestly it’s too easy with you lot , I pray I’m wrong but this isn’t good enough ITFC forever

You made yourself look a dick.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

You mob are deluded on 17:54 - Aug 14 with 3673 viewsChurchman

You mob are deluded on 17:42 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

Ipswich Town Football Club following bankruptcy has stunk the professional game out for years, bar a couple of decent seasons under Royle and a couple under MM. Jim had a few moments too. But by and large the club, in trouble after 2002, disintegrated in every possible way once Evans slithered in.

A lot has changed in five months and in a positive way. Lots to come too. Of course we want wins and I expected us to do better than one point from the first two games, just as I expected last year’s apology for professional footballers to make an effort last 16 games even if they did hate Cook and being asked to train.

We are bits and pieces at the moment. Strangers. We are not in the habit of winning games and particularly need more strength at the back.

It will come together. The players know what’s required and it’ll suddenly click. Don’t know where or when, but it will. It’s the inevitable outcome of signing better players. Just chill out; the club is going forwards now.
You mob are deluded on 17:55 - Aug 14 with 3672 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 17:53 - Aug 14 by noggin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 mate I speak the truth and if you lot don’t like it I couldn’t give a feck you accept this crap I don’t think it’s good enough nuff said luv ya
You mob are deluded on 17:56 - Aug 14 with 3652 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 17:54 - Aug 14 by Churchman

Ipswich Town Football Club following bankruptcy has stunk the professional game out for years, bar a couple of decent seasons under Royle and a couple under MM. Jim had a few moments too. But by and large the club, in trouble after 2002, disintegrated in every possible way once Evans slithered in.

A lot has changed in five months and in a positive way. Lots to come too. Of course we want wins and I expected us to do better than one point from the first two games, just as I expected last year’s apology for professional footballers to make an effort last 16 games even if they did hate Cook and being asked to train.

We are bits and pieces at the moment. Strangers. We are not in the habit of winning games and particularly need more strength at the back.

It will come together. The players know what’s required and it’ll suddenly click. Don’t know where or when, but it will. It’s the inevitable outcome of signing better players. Just chill out; the club is going forwards now.

That’s what I tell my kids every day when they want to support a different club well said I do agree but I’m sorry 3 games in we stink
You mob are deluded on 17:56 - Aug 14 with 3645 viewswkj

Today's performance wasn't good enough, no. I don't think many disagree. Where people disagree is what should be done at this stage.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You mob are deluded on 17:59 - Aug 14 with 3620 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 17:53 - Aug 14 by noggin

I’ll also happily meet face to face to discuss your problems the thing is I don’t care how I sound or make myself look I’ll call a spade a spade and not tow the line like many others I hope the owners give him a few more and if we still STINK then make changes
You mob are deluded on 18:02 - Aug 14 with 3584 viewsChurchman

You mob are deluded on 17:55 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 mate I speak the truth and if you lot don’t like it I couldn’t give a feck you accept this crap I don’t think it’s good enough nuff said luv ya

Ok you have joined the outers, probably after the Gillingham game last March. Who do you want as manager then? Pep? Klopp?

Where does that leave the players that Cook wanted? They’ve signed contracts and you want to throw the club into chaos again after two poor results. Do you seriously think 2 games is enough to judge? Is your problem that you think the players are worse than those binned out? What is it you actually want?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 18:04]
You mob are deluded on 18:10 - Aug 14 with 3508 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 18:02 - Aug 14 by Churchman

Ok you have joined the outers, probably after the Gillingham game last March. Who do you want as manager then? Pep? Klopp?

Where does that leave the players that Cook wanted? They’ve signed contracts and you want to throw the club into chaos again after two poor results. Do you seriously think 2 games is enough to judge? Is your problem that you think the players are worse than those binned out? What is it you actually want?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 18:04]

To win games ffs I couldn’t care less who’s in charge I obviously didn’t expect 3s 4s etc but this is pathetic so far like I told mathie when he said it Ipswich we go out the first round, that’s acceptable is it ? I want cook to succeed so let’s get that straight but at the minute he strikes me another arrogant c**t just like Roy Keane was and don’t get me started on nsiala and donicaen REALLY boys wake up
You mob are deluded on 18:13 - Aug 14 with 3481 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 18:10 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

To win games ffs I couldn’t care less who’s in charge I obviously didn’t expect 3s 4s etc but this is pathetic so far like I told mathie when he said it Ipswich we go out the first round, that’s acceptable is it ? I want cook to succeed so let’s get that straight but at the minute he strikes me another arrogant c**t just like Roy Keane was and don’t get me started on nsiala and donicaen REALLY boys wake up

I bet the new owners are already thinking what the feck, personally season ticket my whole life I expected a bit more and don’t give me that time to gel crap , £10,000 a week and you can’t pass to a blue shirt it’s a joke also why so many changes vs Newport in that case , also new fitness coaches lots injured already, I only speak from the damn heart
You mob are deluded on 18:14 - Aug 14 with 3472 viewswkj

You mob are deluded on 18:10 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

What about Wolfenden? Nsiala didn't put a foot wrong today in my opinion.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You mob are deluded on 18:15 - Aug 14 with 3454 viewsbilllm

4 in 19 is pathetic,
You mob are deluded on 18:16 - Aug 14 with 3451 viewswrighty84

You mob are deluded on 18:14 - Aug 14 by wkj

What about Wolfenden? Nsiala didn't put a foot wrong today in my opinion.

At fault for both last week hope they improve
You mob are deluded on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 3415 viewsBlueBadger

You mob are deluded on 17:45 - Aug 14 by textbackup

you said on the radio you dont write on here

In all fairness, I don't think that this particular brain fart counts as 'writing'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You mob are deluded on 18:20 - Aug 14 with 3399 viewspointofblue

You mob are deluded on 18:13 - Aug 14 by wrighty84

I bet the new owners are already thinking what the feck, personally season ticket my whole life I expected a bit more and don’t give me that time to gel crap , £10,000 a week and you can’t pass to a blue shirt it’s a joke also why so many changes vs Newport in that case , also new fitness coaches lots injured already, I only speak from the damn heart

And that's the problem, you're speaking from the heart not the head.

I'm not saying this to be critical. Goodness knows I feel like this after a defeat; my emotional side, after today, thinks that we've just brought in a load of mercenaries who will fleece the club and don't give a damn.

But then my rational side cuts in. On balance of play, I'd say we've had enough chances in the three matches so far to be on at least four points and through to the second round of the League Cup. And as hard as it is to stomach, I'd prefer to be throwing away points at this stage of the season but seemingly building towards something rather than our start last year, where our performances were poor but we were fluking victories by scoring with every shot on target.

The signs of growth and improvement are there; we can see what we are trying to do. As someone else said we probably played with five reserves today (Penney, Donacien, Woolfenden, Dobra and Barry) today so, as long as we can fix our fitness issues, we should still have a bright season to look forward to. We just have to get through the darkness first.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024