Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season 11:40 - Jul 24 with 3729 viewsBluefish

With so many obvious gaps before?

At what point is it OK to stop overdoing the CEO praise and be concerned? The longer it goes on the longer the free pass for gelling has to last. We can't have another season of excuses

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 20:09 - Jul 24 with 578 viewsTerra_Farma

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 11:44 - Jul 24 by pointofblue

Last season? In hindsight we had about eleven gaps and that was just the first XI.

Amen!!

Bluefish is a budgie
Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 20:09 - Jul 24 with 578 viewsTerra_Farma

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 11:44 - Jul 24 by pointofblue

Last season? In hindsight we had about eleven gaps and that was just the first XI.

Amen!!
Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 20:31 - Jul 24 with 563 viewschrismakin

With a lot of players soon to not be paid from 1st August the market is about to get busy. Not that we will go and get free players but will open up more players available with final squads being decided.

We are about 4 to 5 short. But not 4 to 5 starters.

IF we can get celina. Gibson. Coulsen. That would pretty much have us set for the season opener and then add a couple as we go through August.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 532 viewsRobTheMonk

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 20:31 - Jul 24 by chrismakin

With a lot of players soon to not be paid from 1st August the market is about to get busy. Not that we will go and get free players but will open up more players available with final squads being decided.

IF we can get celina. Gibson. Coulsen. That would pretty much have us set for the season opener and then add a couple as we go through August.

Probably another 5 minimum needed. I'd expect us to have a couple of loans but hopefully not a repeat of the utter idiocy of 6 woefully inadequate loans.
Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 21:08 - Jul 24 with 512 viewsGeomorph

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 14:14 - Jul 24 by Trequartista

Didn’t we go about 5 years without any attacking midfielders under Mick?

Our midfield had the best neck muscles in the div…
Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 16:01 - Jul 25 with 404 viewsronnyd

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 21:08 - Jul 24 by Geomorph

Our midfield had the best neck muscles in the div…

Didn't Muhren and Thjisson wonder what the hell was going on when they first arrived and watched the ball flying back and forth over their heads?
Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 16:09 - Jul 25 with 392 viewsjayessess

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 20:31 - Jul 24 by chrismakin

I think I've seen the mythical date where all these free agents suddenly decide they want a new contract pushed back 6 times so far.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 356 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No. 3 years ago we had no gaps. We had Donacien, Edwards, Nsiala, Jackson and Nolan all ready to take the Championship by storm.

Or to rephrase it, would you rather we hung on a little to get the right players in or that we just got players in?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 16:57 - Jul 25 with 338 viewschrismakin

Have we ever been at this stage of a pre season on 16:09 - Jul 25 by jayessess

I think I've seen the mythical date where all these free agents suddenly decide they want a new contract pushed back 6 times so far.

I mentioned it as Atkins was talking about it in an interview, Puzzled me a bit as I thought all contracts ended on 30th June.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024