Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First league game back 17:54 - Jul 18 with 4048 viewstownman1986

What crowd will we get with no restrictions
First league game back on 21:16 - Jul 18 with 498 viewsVic

First league game back on 18:57 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed, the more people who are wearing masks the more will be protected.

Hence why, if it is a requirement and/or there are sensible social distancing guidelines I will consider attending.

However it is evident from comments on here from the likes of the poster who is being facetious and rude to me here that too many either do not understand or do not care. As has been made clear from the likes of Sitters and what has happened at the England match, even if there are sensible rules in place too many will flout them.

Whilst on one thread we are told we shouldn't be commenting on here if we don't attend every game, we are here being told it is down to ourselves to protect ourselves and let the super-spreaders express their freedom.

Now I know I may be grumpy sitting here waiting for the result of a PCR test unsure whether I may have to isolate for another 8 days and unsure whether my symptoms may worsen and send me to hospital or give me long Covid, or spread to my unvaccinated kids and do the same to them, or spread to my wife who has only just had her second vaccine and kill her ...

But no, you guys carry on thinking it's all OK if I wear a mask and sanitise my hands.

At least if I have got it, it won't kill my elderly Mum any longer.

Well said. Completely agree.

I really don’t get why people are so averse to thinking about other people’s well-being.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

First league game back on 21:19 - Jul 18 with 479 viewsNthsuffolkblue

First league game back on 21:16 - Jul 18 by Vic

Well said. Completely agree.

I really don’t get why people are so averse to thinking about other people’s well-being.

Thanks, Vic. Appreciated.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

First league game back on 21:21 - Jul 18 with 473 viewsVic

First league game back on 20:17 - Jul 18 by gtsb1966

I can honestly say , apart from my annual holiday with mates I've missed out on nothing. I would wear a mask for another year if the government told me too. If everyone is double jabbed though where do we go from there.

Can I just ask one question. If wearing a mask protects other people why should we need the government to tell us to do it? Shouldn’t it just be an act of public duty, safe for each other, etc.

First league game back on 21:26 - Jul 18 with 457 viewsgtsb1966

First league game back on 21:21 - Jul 18 by Vic

Can I just ask one question. If wearing a mask protects other people why should we need the government to tell us to do it? Shouldn’t it just be an act of public duty, safe for each other, etc.

I'm going by the perople who govern the land. What could go wrong..
First league game back on 21:32 - Jul 18 with 444 viewsVic

First league game back on 21:26 - Jul 18 by gtsb1966

I'm going by the perople who govern the land. What could go wrong..

So you’re trolling?

Just wear a mask - for the sake of my 87 yr old mum, for my daughter with asthma, my brother with a heart condition. It really isn’t that hard to think about others is it?

First league game back on 21:41 - Jul 18 with 426 viewsMerseyBlue

First league game back on 20:48 - Jul 18 by gtsb1966

I'll continue to wear a mask tomorrow in the shops. I'll wait to see the figures in three weeks time before I decide my next move. Good post from you I might add.

I think that's fair enough, as I say, I don't dispute your right to your opinion, and I do actually understand better the point you were making now. Apologies for brandishing you as trolling earlier on as I feel we actually ended up having a decent conversation about it, regardless of any differences of opinion - good stuff

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

If we break 20k it’s good news, given the dross of recent times (n/t) on 22:55 - Jul 18 with 380 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024