Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GB news 15:48 - Jun 17 with 2802 viewsBelsteadCav

I haven’t watched it yet

But Twitter is full of angry people saying how bad it is, and don’t watch it!! Cancel GB News!!!

Totally bizarre 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ It’s like the idiots who go on YouTube, look up a video they don’t like, then leave a comment that they don’t like it.

If you don’t like something, don’t watch. Simple as that.

Why do people feel the need. Then again, it’s people with flags next to their names, so it’s to be expected.

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

GB news on 21:32 - Jun 17 with 715 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It's just the way Twitter leans isn't it. Haven't watched it yet, too much footy on so I only know that Andres Neil is involved. I think he is the best political interviewer in the busisness, he doesn't let anyone off the hook and he asks real questions but he is regarded at least by the left of leaning right, his association with the spectator doesnt help that either.

I agree though, don't watch it if you donr like it

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

GB news on 21:37 - Jun 17 with 710 viewsfooters

You hate idiots but have a Twitter account?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

GB news on 21:47 - Jun 17 with 685 viewsDubtractor

GB news on 21:37 - Jun 17 by footers

You hate idiots but have a Twitter account?

Oi, I'm on twitter you big tosser.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

GB news on 21:51 - Jun 17 with 676 viewsjeera

GB news on 21:47 - Jun 17 by Dubtractor

There is a response in there but I'm not saying it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

GB news on 21:51 - Jun 17 with 673 viewsLord_Lucan

GB news on 21:32 - Jun 17 by BlueandTruesince82

It's just the way Twitter leans isn't it. Haven't watched it yet, too much footy on so I only know that Andres Neil is involved. I think he is the best political interviewer in the busisness, he doesn't let anyone off the hook and he asks real questions but he is regarded at least by the left of leaning right, his association with the spectator doesnt help that either.

Andrew Neil was largely regarded as the finest political brain in the world a couple of years back and when Boris quite obviously ducked out of being interviewed on the election run up it was indeed confirmed on TW4TTERDY that Andrew Neil was the man.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

GB news on 21:53 - Jun 17 with 663 viewsfooters

But you're lovely, Dubbers!

Any new radio specials we should choon into btw? Last one you put on here was sweet!

GB news on 21:55 - Jun 17 with 656 viewsDubtractor

GB news on 21:53 - Jun 17 by footers

But you're lovely, Dubbers!

Any new radio specials we should choon into btw? Last one you put on here was sweet!

Have you heard this one?

https://www.mixcloud.com/paul-wright7/breaks-with-a-beard-indie-dance-special-wi

It is pretty good I reckon!

Also, have you heard the new Part Chimp album? It is awesome.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 21:56]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

GB news on 21:59 - Jun 17 with 644 viewsfooters

GB news on 21:55 - Jun 17 by Dubtractor

Have you heard this one?

https://www.mixcloud.com/paul-wright7/breaks-with-a-beard-indie-dance-special-wi

It is pretty good I reckon!

Also, have you heard the new Part Chimp album? It is awesome.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 21:56]

Ah, nice! Will give it a listen - cheers :)

Not yet, mate. Will need to soon though, am always behind with the new releases!

Login to get fewer ads

GB news on 22:06 - Jun 17 with 638 viewsfactual_blue

Errr.....QED?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

GB news on 22:07 - Jun 17 with 624 viewsRyorry

GB news on 21:32 - Jun 17 by BlueandTruesince82

No, it isn't.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

GB news on 22:25 - Jun 17 with 598 viewsRyorry

So it hasn't even occurred to you that until you've actually watched something, you wouldn't know whether you like it or don't like it. Yet you're the one calling other people "simple".

I am on Twitter btw, & my only comment on GBN was to say to another user that I thought A. Neil must have been on the pork pies when he made some of the claims re viewing figures that he had.

GB news on 22:31 - Jun 17 with 580 viewsfooters

GB news on 22:07 - Jun 17 by Ryorry

No, it isn't.

Love the fact you have to go to bat for a social network you use every time you see it slated. It's quite funny.

What's the point? It's like me getting cross every time someone has a problem with a Hotpoint washing machine.

GB news on 22:34 - Jun 17 with 571 viewsN2_Blue

GB news on 22:25 - Jun 17 by Ryorry

So it hasn't even occurred to you that until you've actually watched something, you wouldn't know whether you like it or don't like it. Yet you're the one calling other people "simple".

I am on Twitter btw, & my only comment on GBN was to say to another user that I thought A. Neil must have been on the pork pies when he made some of the claims re viewing figures that he had.

Do you have a vested interest in Twitter. You won't have anyone say a bad word about it...or at least you get very defensive about it if it's criticised. I don't get why?

Social media is a cesspit for the lowest forms in society because gives unimportant people, attention seekers etc a mouth piece. Not saying that good things can't come from SM but in general it's done far more harm for society than benefit.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

GB news on 22:35 - Jun 17 with 569 viewsjeera

GB news on 22:31 - Jun 17 by footers

Love the fact you have to go to bat for a social network you use every time you see it slated. It's quite funny.

What's the point? It's like me getting cross every time someone has a problem with a Hotpoint washing machine.

You leave my Hotpoint washing machine out of this.

I love my machine.

9kg drum, lots of settings, most of which are a complete mystery to me, to be fair.

But it has some settings I understand, and a quick wash too.

GB news on 22:37 - Jun 17 with 555 viewsfooters

GB news on 22:35 - Jun 17 by jeera

You leave my Hotpoint washing machine out of this.

I love my machine.

9kg drum, lots of settings, most of which are a complete mystery to me, to be fair.

But it has some settings I understand, and a quick wash too.

Know the feeling, buh.

People say the Vax Wet n Dry is outdated but it's never let me down yet.

GB news on 22:39 - Jun 17 with 539 viewsjeera

GB news on 22:37 - Jun 17 by footers

Know the feeling, buh.

People say the Vax Wet n Dry is outdated but it's never let me down yet.

I used to have one of those - it was an excellent machine.

I actually gave it away for some mad reason and replaced it with a piece of modern junk which ended up at the tip.

GB news on 22:47 - Jun 17 with 515 viewsRyorry

GB news on 22:31 - Jun 17 by footers

I do it bcos I've never seen it referred to on here in anything except a derisory, dismissive fashion which describes all its users as idiots. Mostly by ppl who've never even used it. That description of it by most ppl is so far from the truth that they are actually doing the very thing they say Twittr users do (but actually, most don't).

To put ppl off using such a hugely useful and valuable educational, informative, useful resource (when used properly) is downright irresponsible & totally grinds my gears.

GB news on 23:06 - Jun 17 with 487 viewsRyorry

GB news on 22:34 - Jun 17 by N2_Blue

Do you have a vested interest in Twitter. You won't have anyone say a bad word about it...or at least you get very defensive about it if it's criticised. I don't get why?

Social media is a cesspit for the lowest forms in society because gives unimportant people, attention seekers etc a mouth piece. Not saying that good things can't come from SM but in general it's done far more harm for society than benefit.

No. And this place is social media. Twitter just happens to be bigger, more global, does more art, literature, global photographs, resolving of consumer problms etc. than this place.

And I've also frequently pointed out that it has its downsides, just like this place - only they're easier to sort out on there bcos of the 'total block' facility.

GB news on 23:14 - Jun 17 with 462 viewsN2_Blue

GB news on 23:06 - Jun 17 by Ryorry

No. And this place is social media. Twitter just happens to be bigger, more global, does more art, literature, global photographs, resolving of consumer problms etc. than this place.

And I've also frequently pointed out that it has its downsides, just like this place - only they're easier to sort out on there bcos of the 'total block' facility.

I know this place is SM...and it's a benefit to the majority of Town fans but i still believe social media as a whole is a scourge on society and a key driver behind global populism. We'd be better off without it in my opinion, but I'm not spoiling for an argument.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024